What's new

Strategy of our great intelligence services to instill a sense of national pride

Salaam

This ladies and gentlemen is how our law enforcement apparatus (civil and military) wants to win hearts and minds of the public. Is tarah log Bajwa sahab aur Asim sahab exhalted thy name ko pyar karain gay.

Lakh di lanat honestly.

And then we wonder why the Baloch and KP people were turning against our state by the droves. As IK quotes a Balochistan minister, aap aik banda uthatay hain aur martay hain. Woh agr dehshatgard na bhi ho, to woh jab wapis jata hai to dehshatgard ban jata hai aur poora gaon bhi mulk kay khilaf hota hai.

You think this person or his children or his family is now ever going to say any good words about the state of Pakistan?

Heard these stories about the Americans doing it to Afghans, or the Indians doing it to Kashmiris.

Before some shills come on here and say this is fraud, let's count a few of the incidents these past months:

1- A doctor picked up and beaten into a coma. His brother picked up, and his old father (a very respected medical professional, my family knew him personally through his profession as a teacher) dies and the son is still in a coma.
2- Zille Shah beaten and thrown on the road.
3- 12 year olds picked up and sent to jail
4- Cops picking up people from their homes, and if they are not present, picking up their kids and thrashing their homes.
5- Cops picking up lady doctor and the DC making her sign an affidavit under MPO to not go to the jalsa.
6- Azhar Mashwani nowhere to be found, without an FIR or court hearing.

I really want to know the end game of our powers to be. Is tarah tum log samajh rahay ho log mulk say pyar karna shuru kar dain gay? These aren't some low life scum, these aren't some uneducated people from far flung areas, but this is the middle class of Pakistan that you are alienating with these antics.

So if the poor guy wasn't a hafiz they would've gone further and humiliated him?

Is their own kalima not enough to stop them?

I don't know if it would be possible to undo the damage being done to our state any time soon.

Such a sad state of affairs.

He admitted that he made a abusive video against COAS and labeled false accusations against Ex-COAS Gen Bajwa, agencies should allow everyone to do this??

Yes he can. You think you live in North Korea where just mentioning army chiefs name will get you torture and a missing person?

I swear some of you dont have brain cells or havent been outside of your hometown to see how the world works.

Bro yeh nahi bolna

Doosrai thread main civilian supremacy ka chooran bhi to baichna hai

Civilian supremacy apni jaga lakin false accusation and abuse should be stopped, though legal process should be followed.

Yes he can. You think you live in North Korea where just mentioning army chiefs name will get you torture and a missing person?

I swear some of you dont have brain cells or havent been outside of your hometown to see how the world works.

MNAs spent years in jail for same reason in this country. Ali Wazir is latest example, Javaid Hashmi, Rana Sana a long list.

Civilian supremacy apni jaga lakin false accusation and abuse should be stopped, though legal process should be followed

Abay choro legal process. Woh to mian sahab nai kabhi follow kia hi nahi? Na zardari sahab nai kia

Laikin aisa openly defend na karo

Doosrai thread main jab civilian supremacy ka chooran baicho gai to us main masla hoga

I don’t want to sound too much like Signalian, but technically, cussing out the COAS and the institutions will lead to this in pretty much any country except the US or Europe.

It’s just a matter of toeing the line whilst keeping a level of peaceful protest going

No It wont. The highest positions in a country are either PM or President. People criticize them as much as they want.

COAS is a 22 grade officer not a silicon valley tycoon worth $20 billion. He reports to the defence secretary in the constitution.

He admitted that he made a abusive video against COAS and labeled false accusations against Ex-COAS Gen Bajwa, agencies should allow everyone to do this??

Freedom of speech. If Bajwa is innocent let him go to court and sue the man for defimation.

I don’t want to sound too much like Signalian, but technically, cussing out the COAS and the institutions will lead to this in pretty much any country except the US or Europe.

It’s just a matter of toeing the line whilst keeping a level of peaceful protest going

Only in hardcore third world shithole does this happen. The vast majority of the world doesn't have this.

Civilian supremacy apni jaga lakin false accusation and abuse should be stopped, though legal process should be followed.

MNAs spent years in jail for same reason in this country. Ali Wazir is latest example, Javaid Hashmi, Rana Sana a long list.

And you think that was okay? There is a reason why because of military chootyapa this country has become a laughing stock.

and you know why the state department has not uttered a word about political freedoms and
democracy as yet ?

It is for the same reason, they have supported and done business with every dictator
and the likes of nawaz and zardari,
Because they could be controlled.

So, lets solve the equation completely,
It is intelligence behind police,
Army behind Intelligence,
America behind Army
and the Bank of England behind America.

Imran Khan admitted himself that he was being controlled by the Super King, so he is no exception . .

As for equation
It was Mohsin Naqvi who tuned Bajwa against Imran Khan, and Bajwa turned US against Imran Khan, US turned Bajwa against Imran Khan, Bajwa turned MQM etc to support PDM.

Last edited:
Freedom of speech. If Bajwa is innocent let him go to court and sue the man for defimation.

Only in hardcore third world shithole does this happen. The vast majority of the world doesn't have this.

I am still baffled we still have these bootlickers jutifying torture and killing by establishment over nonsensical reasons.

Majority of them are beneficeries of the same system. Either they or their parents are from military and have been brainwashed from day 1.

PTI can shout all it wants. It won't win this war. I think Tareen-group will take over PTI brand and IK would be forgotten by history. He had his opportunity, now it's too late.

I am still baffled we still have these bootlickers jutifying torture and killing by establishment over nonsensical reasons.

Majority of them are beneficeries of the same system. Either they or their parents are from military and have been brainwashed from day 1.

The one you are quoting is no bootlicker

He is a paid noon league propogandist on PDF

Kidnappings, missing persons, custodial torture, murders, this is how the internal wing sector cmdrs. created the mess in Balochistan, Punjab was their last frontier, lost to their coercion and subjugation, lack of farsight and sage.

A case of 'Small men in big offices' not just in the PDM govt. but the people who are pulling the strings.

And you think that was okay? There is a reason why because of military chootyapa this country has become a laughing stock.

It was OK was at that time for you people, it is good that now you are realising this Chootyapa

Stop with the bullshit and stick to the topic.

Kadhi gal man leya kar tay ghalat nu ghalat kaha kar. Har vari chawwlan maran di zaroorat nhn hondi.

سرکار ، آرڈر لگائیں ، آپ کو جھٹلائیں گے ہی نہیں

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom