What's new

Strategic Naval Encirclement by China is a Security Disaster for India in the Making

Well i try to make threads quoting your sources, it will not be fun for you if IOR is lost as well!
If you think writing in bold makes you look stronk and I will take you seriously...you are badly mistaken:D

And what source? Lol..India holds enormous strategic advantage in Malakka straight (Just like the Chinese hold in Tibet) and you can't deny it. And Indian navy is quite capable enough to make it a nightmare for any misadventure in the region. Because the topography favors us like a God's blessing :enjoy:

Well i try to make threads quoting your sources, it will not be fun for you if IOR is lost as well!

Not even one significant Warship.
Do you Even Know What Command Means
Its a The Integrated Tri-Services Command
Do do Even Know Know Deployment Of MKI's And air assets And Military assets on Ground

If you think writing in bold makes you look stronk and I will take you seriously...you are badly mistaken:D

And what source? Lol..India holds enormous strategic advantage in Malakka straight (Just like the Chinese hold in Tibet) and you can't deny it. And Indian navy is quite capable enough to make it a nightmare for any misadventure in the region. Because the topography favors us like a God's blessing :enjoy:
I think you need to read a dozen of your own articles, ringing the alarms.
https://theprint.in/opinion/india-h...ng-military-footprint-in-indian-ocean/439934/

Not even one significant Warship.

Who is begging big daddy US for help!:enjoy:
Dude, I can reply you about that begging daddy remark. But since I am just a guest in your forum let me remain within my limits:pakistan::enjoy:

Do do Even Know Know Deployment Of MKI's And air assets And Military assets on Ground
Thats not a problem can make a thread by doing some research on all your assets and their weaknesses!

The Sheer Size Of Indian Navy Is So large that Chinese has No chance
The amount of Warships the Chinese are CHURNING out these days, even the US cant match them.

Thats not a problem can make a thread by doing some research on all your assets and their weaknesses!
Do calculate Distance BTW Chinese Mainland To Andaman
And India

Seriously Chinese Don't have guts invade Taiwan Let Attacking in Indian ocean

Do calculate Distance BTW Chinese Mainland To Andaman
And India

Seriously Chinese Don't have guts invade Taiwan Let Attacking in Indian ocean
No. We don't have guts to attack Taiwan, but we do have the guts to attack India.
That's the reason we're sitting in ladhak.

Back
Top Bottom