What's new

Strategic Naval Encirclement by China is a Security Disaster for India in the Making

Pakistanis are sure braver than IA too.
We're sitting on your land and you're asking us to fire the first shot? You're what? Do you have autism in the head?
We got free land, the onus is on you to clear the Chinese out. Wtf is wrong with you?
Are you gonna give us free land because that's what we intend to do. To keep it for ourselves.
LOL We Sitting on your Isn't PLA not Claim Land Upto Finger 2
:lol:

We Don't Need We capture Your in Coming Winter
Same way We can to play this game you know :azn::azn:

:lol: :lol:
This is what happens when you debate with austic people.
LOL No Its Way to talk Citizen of a Authoritarian dictator Ship Who don't Even have freedom To watch on internet
or Post What he want against govt :D

Briahksb bhskwllzxhd... Pls stop foaming from your mouth. :lol:
Speak plainly and slowly. Wtf did you just type?

LOL No Its Way to talk Citizen of a Authoritarian dictator Ship Who don't Even have freedom To watch on internet
or Post What he want against govt :D
By foaming from your mouth? Why don't you go get Modi a new pair of bras and diapers first? He's not to be heard let alone be seen.
While you're at it, buy some for yourself too. If you want I'll send you some from China. I know poor Indians have lack of funds and starts to foam when you run out of words. :lol: :lol:

Why don't you go get Modi a new pair of bras and diapers first?
I think he likes these ones!
533cdf55c41daf344616c80c62bf469b--indian-bridal-jewelry-indian-bangles.jpg

By foaming from your mouth? Why don't you go get Modi a new pair of bras and diapers first? He's not to be heard let alone be seen.
While you're at it, buy some for yourself too. If you want I'll send you some from China. I know poor Indians have lack of funds and starts to foam when you run out of words. :lol: :lol:
Aww Look at Little han bullied all over the World Acting Tough on internet :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Empire is down Economic Story is over :agree::agree:

Tell Xi the pooh To hide somewhere

Back
Top Bottom