What's new

Strange death of Sufism!

Wether you like it or not, Islams single most important tenet is the Belief in a single all powerful deity; Allah.

A muslim is defined as one who self-surrender his/her will to the will of the one God.

Its not upto me to decide if youre a muslim or not. That is between you and Al Malik al Quddus.

His opinions are verging on kufr, it's best we don't engage him on matters of religion, just in case we push him into an open declaration. He's clearly a very confused individual, it's better we leave him be.

I do not fall into the binary of believing in God or being anti-God. I believe in the undeniable supremacy of Nature.
To call yourself Muslim you have to believe in the undeniable supremacy of God to whom Muslims submit in faith. Muslim is not an ethnicity or convenient cultural label. See definition of Muslim, Quran 3-84.

IMO It also explains why existential anxiety and suicide is statistically higher among agnostics and atheist than theist. The human brain likes order, it dosent like a mosh mash of different systems that are incoherent, creates subconscious confusion and meaninglessness. The mind in such cases de-facto looses its direction. Pleasure will only alleveviate the symptoms of this condition temporary.
I cannot imagine a world without God. If I remember correctly,there was a fantasy novel about an atheist world.They made it into a series a few years ago and apparently it failed.

His opinions are verging on kufr, it's best we don't engage him on matters of religion, just in case we push him into an open declaration. He's clearly a very confused individual, it's better we leave him be.

His opinions ARE kufr, plain and simple.

No, I am not confused. I speak simple and rational words. It is just that you have become a literalist and have the social fear of bringing the natural evolution of Islam. The Islamic Golden Age had Muslims pushing intellectual boundaries and you use a computer because of them. And then started coming the Taliban.

To call yourself Muslim you have to believe in the undeniable supremacy of God to whom Muslims submit in faith. Muslim is not an ethnicity or convenient cultural label. See definition of Muslim, Quran 3-84.

Please read post# 121 and then the above.

His opinions ARE kufr, plain and simple.

If I speak kufr what are you doing in kaafir Australia, you hypocrite ? I told you to leave for your beloved "Islamic" Emirate of Afghanistan. Either step up or shut up.

Last edited:
For the record Sufism is not a single school of thought, there are so many Sufi schools of thought with different philosophies and traditions.

In Sufism, people from all schools of thought have single cause which ever path they follow. Sufis from different schools of thought admit to each other. they certified other schools of thought with their consent time to time, there are many examples found.

Sufism is not philosophy as per Sufis themselves:
philosophy is study of knowledge and its reality with existence.

if we look into 'Hikmah' general definition, we found same principles as of philosophy.

Sufism goes beyond it, it agree with the first aspect i.e. knowledge but dissentious with second part that is practicability, rather impose esoteric knowledge of ones being.

Bro, if anyone attributes anything to sufism which is in contradiction to Quran and Sunnah it's not sufism. Simple as that.

Unfortunately we have quite a few examples of that nowadays. The "barelwi" ulema have to take responsibility for this. They have not spoken out against it enough. Like we see in our country today, "neutral" is not good enough. In the British Muslim community I see a growing voice speaking out against this.

mostly people who are against Sufism are misguided and does not know this so they oppose. easy way to get this information is read books written by Sufis but without guidance there is clear chance of getting misguided and people did get misguided.

The universe is massively bigger than our current understanding, it has no beginning and who knows about its end ? There will be many other Nature's creations and self-evolutions in the universe

Where do u cook up these information from, our known universe has a beginning, 'big bang' does it ring any bell? No i guess, please bring your religious preaching to a different thread as this is a discussion of islamic fiqr.
I do not fall into the binary of believing in God or being anti-God. I believe in the undeniable supremacy of Nature. Can you tell me, Indos brother, that you can put prayer on your lips and dive your spaceship into a star like the Sun and expect to be alive ? Can you confirm that you can go jump into a volcano in your Indonesia with a prayer on the lips and expect to be alive ? :) We all must live within the bounds of Nature whatever our beliefs.
Is this a new branch of hinduism or some sort of pantheisms, these are such jokes I have seen recently. Dont tell me now you are also a flat earth beliver? I am sure you are.

Warship of nature.. Wow.. World is seeing new lows..

I don't know why muslims fight over worldly things just read the Quran and follow prophet Muhammad's teachings and you'll be a good Muslim.

One must have strong Aqeedah/Tawhid, follow Sunnah, must repent and seeking guidance.

In our sub-continent, people associate Sufism with Belavis and grave worshiping which is completely wrong. There is no shirk in Sufism.

Where do u cook up these information from, our known universe has a beginning, 'big bang' does it ring any bell? No i guess

Some months ago I read an internet article where some astrophysicists agreed that the universe had been always there - no beginning - and the Big Bang might have been one of the events. I myself had never really believed the Big Bang to be the origin. Turned out I was correct. :)

Where do u cook up these information from, our known universe has a beginning, 'big bang' does it ring any bell? No i guess, please bring your religious preaching to a different thread as this is a discussion of islamic fiqr.

Is this a new branch of hinduism or some sort of pantheisms, these are such jokes I have seen recently. Dont tell me now you are also a flat earth beliver? I am sure you are.

Warship of nature.. Wow.. World is seeing new lows..

He is a clown. He believes in communism, the specific flavor of Saddam, Bashar Al Assad and Gaddafi, namely Baathism. Also believes Bashar to be a very good guy who didn't slaughter his own people. Also believes Muslim women should be able to marry non-Muslim men, all the while claiming to be a Muslim and communist. It's a special nutcase this one

I don’t consider Wahhabism a branch of Sunni.

It’s a cult like the Christian Opus Dei.

It’s a cult created by a madman whose name it bears!

What is sunni then? Those who follow the sunnah of Prophet SAW. Do the Sufis follow sunnah? Asking from dead people, arranging urs in mazars, women flocking and prostrating to graves, considering the Prophet SAW beyond human..are all these sunnah??? Lolz by definition wahabis are the biggest sunnis because they strictly follow Quran and hadees.
Sufism dies when ppl become aware, sufism in jahil society is a recipe for shirk.
If a qadyani introduces u to Quran and u start following Quran, will u then consider qadyani to be on the right path?? Wahabis never ask u to follow xyz but asks u to follow Quran and hadees. In our society, those who study Quran and hadees and follow it are labelled wahabi, shows the level of jahalat in society.

Some months ago I read an internet article where some astrophysicists agreed that the universe had been always there - no beginning - and the Big Bang might have been one of the events. I myself had never really believed the Big Bang to be the origin. Turned out I was correct. :)
Oh so you read on the internet... WoW.. And you believe in everything find on the internet. Who was it published by? Depart of science of flat earth belivers?

You know what happend to me the other day? I received an email from a nigerian accountant saying i can claim 50 million dollar of his clients inheritance.:D
I wish I was like you and could believe like you that the money is actually there for me.

Let me tell you more fun stuff, There has been some recent development in gender Science, some extreme Liberal biologist started claiming that the two male and female gender is not the only genders there is there are 100s of genders, one gender is where you think you are a tree, in one you may think you are a man today and tomorrow you can think you are a women. Maybe you are stuck in one of those spectrums. You should contact them, they have their office where the rainbow touches the earth, you can just follow the direction, easy!

Let's say I am the evolution of a Muslim. :) And you can continue to believe that what I call the all-present all-powerful Nature you call that entity as Allah.

I have no problem at all with what you choose to believe. After all there is no compulsion in religion, according to the Quran.

Just gave you the definition of a Muslim according to arabic language, and the Quran itself.

Also, In islam, God is not a part of the Nature. He is outside the creation. Nature is Gods creation and separate from Him. What you propose, if i understood correct, is a interpretation which is aligned with Hindu Brahma, which also is immersed within nature itself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom