What's new

Story of Sadia Khan a pakistani blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its not a joke but the killings of thousands of our men in uniforms isn't either. We all know that they are the prime targets in any such activity and yet they protect us.
On topic, I really want to know why was she writing against ISI?
This is the link to her blog. Read it.
Mullah Military Militants and Judiciary reposted

Some of her written text
Terrorists from all over the world specially from terror striken Muslim countries like Pakistan, Saudia,Yamen,Somalia and Egypt act in one unified way, reason behind is the training given to them by their respective intelligence agencies. Since these agencies are following the same vision and the same goal and they are quite in touch ,their operational crew follow the same strategies and code of conduct. terrorists from all the militant organizations let them be from Taliban, Alshabab, Aqap,muslim brotherhood jashe mohammad Punjabi Taliban or put them together Alqaida follow one manual.
Link: Mullah Military Militants and Judiciary reposted: Machinations of ISI

Read it

It's all part of some big game. They want to become another Malala but they choose wrong country.

What "big game" is being referred to here? Going to Sri Lanka in order to claim asylum, which is facing accusations of grave human rights violations of its own, is the equivalent of being a Muslim and trying to seek refuge in present day Myanmar.

If she was an opportunist, she certainly would've chosen a Western country.

If she was an opportunist but was low on funds to cough up even a one way ticket to the West, she would've aimed for India. If nothing else, Pakistan has zero influence here and there would've been at least some sympathetic ear willing to listen to her story.

The only reason that I can think of as to why she wound up in Sri Lanka is because she probably had reasons to believe that she was being monitored by Pakistani authorities.

Last edited:
What "big game" is being referred to here? Going to Sri Lanka to claim asylum, which is facing accusations of grave human rights violations of its own, is the equivalent of being a Muslim and trying to seek refuge in present day Myanmar.

If she was an opportunist, she certainly would've chosen a Western country.

If she was an opportunist but was low on funds to cough up even a one way ticket to the West, she would've aimed for India. If nothing else, Pakistan has zero influence here and there would've been at least a single sympathetic ear willing to listen to her story out here.

The only reason that I can think of as to why she wound up in Sri Lanka is because she probably had reasons to believe that she was being monitored by Pakistani authorities.

She choose a country where she can be caught and raise voice for help and then someone can accept them as refuges. She was writing BS stories on her blog and she should pay for it in any means.

She choose a country where she can be caught and raise voice for help and then someone can accept them as refuges. She was writing BS stories on her blog and she should pay for it in any means.

Chalo, at least you are starting to speak truthfully now and giving the great-game-Malala-Salala tune a rest. You want her to "pay in any means" because of the blog she wrote and little else, no?

Maybe because they're statesmen and have a country to run? Maybe because the girl hasn't produced evidence of her even being who she says she is: documents, CNIC, something?

Then why Pak High Commission has failed to help her why General Kayani and P.M Nawaz Sharif are hiding. It is in the newspaper. If they are not involved then why they are not saving their girl.

Dear she is an innocent blogger from Quetta, Pakistan who was greatly touched by the killings of our beloved Pakistanis. She wrote on her website about her findings. Pakistani generals did not like it.
She belongs to our hearts. She has put her life in danger to save us. She says her moto is
Pahalay Pakistani phir Pakistan
Pakistan hamaray leya banaya gaya tha
hum pakistan k laye nahi banaya gaya
Hmmm...
Pakistan hamary liye hi banaya gya tha aur hum Pakistan k liye nahi banaye gay they..
I agree with above statement.

But it was not in our power to be born in US, Germany, India, Russia or Pakistan. She was born in Pakistan, raised in Pakistan. This country give her place to live, resources to grow but what she did in repay? She started writing against her own country and its agencies without any proof.

Hmmm...
Pakistan hamary liye hi banaya gya tha aur hum Pakistan k liye nahi banaye gay they..
I agree with above statement.

But it was not in our power to be born in US, Germany, India, Russia or Pakistan. She was born in Pakistan, raised in Pakistan. This country give her place to live, resources to grow but what she did in repay? She started writing against her own country and its agencies without any proof.
lot of people write about issues that might look anti national but perfectly logical from a humanist point of view. Indian human right activists have openly criticized govt agencies, police and armed forces. Are you implying they should be victimized?

Chalo, at least you are starting to speak truthfully now and giving the great-game-Malala-Salala tune a rest. You want her to "pay in any means" because of the blog she wrote and little else, no?
We are not the first one doing it all other states have done this before. I am not writing here on behalf of anyone. If ISI is involved (as they say), then they are doing right.

lot of people write about issues that might look anti national but perfectly logical from a humanist point of view. Indian human right activists have openly criticized govt agencies, police and armed forces. Are you implying they should be victimized?
If Pakistani agencies are involved in it (as they say), then we are not the first state to do such thing. There are many bloggers from other countries punished for anti-comments against government.

She has been trapped by Pakistani ISI, On ISI request Sri Lankan govt has declared this innocent blogger an Indian spy. She along with her family is in hiding. Please support this girl to save her life.

ISI never came after me or you or Hamid mir
what is so special about her, she is only in her early 20s it seems what is so bad that has she done in few years of her blog posting life, did anyone in Pakistan even know about her Blog. I for one never even heard her name once. what was her Blog readership maybe 50 or 100, another wanna be who wants to get west's attention

If Pakistani agencies are involved in it (as they say), then we are not the first state to do such thing. There are many bloggers from other countries punished for anti-comments against government.
so basically whoever speaks against govt should be victimized, including those in India who show solidarity with kashmiris, victims of gujrat riots etc.
If the blogger did anything illegal, they should be taken to court, govt has enough money to do that.

so basically whoever speaks against govt should be victimized, including those in India who show solidarity with kashmiris, victims of gujrat riots etc.
If the blogger did anything illegal, they should be taken to court, govt has enough money to do that.
In some cases.. Yes

And it is India's problem whether they want to take action against its citizens or not.

If blogger did anything illegal then they should be made subjected to lesson so in future no one ever think twice or thrice before doing such things.

We are not the first one doing it all other states have done this before. I am not writing here on behalf of anyone. If ISI is involved (as they say), then they are doing right.
I never implied anyone else other than you. I can only go by what you write and I don't see you as being representative of any set demographic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom