What's new

Story of Sadia Khan a pakistani blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to her blog and find out what she wrote and she is old enough to write. She also contacted Pak High Commission in Sri Lanka to save her life they wanted to do so but..... The powerful Khakies want to take her life
I was reading her blog before. Reading about ISI funding terrorists to blast and kill their own country and all muslim countries intelligence agency doing the same..
BS
What was the reason of writing all this ?? 
How do we save her life? and why the f*k ISI told them that she is an Indian spy, those little piece of shits
Go and read her blog first and then tell me if some indian do the same what your agencies will do.

This is the question of 3 lives if she gets to live she will say Good Bye to Blogging
The question is why she started this all and if she is a Pakistani girl then what was she doing in Sri Lanka and where did she get money to buy visa and tickets for Sri Lanka. Also why those 3 are girls, why there is no man with them. 
They don't want any criticism they have killed so many journalists now it is her turn 

She dosn't want her people to be killed
She was writing against her countries agencies to save her country men o_O

I agree something is fishy here. @Aeronaut , I don't agree that an agency no matter how allegedly 'evil' would go through so much trouble for someone who poses no threat. Blogs and online communities have little effect on the people in anycase, at least in Pakistan. Most people cannot even read proper English. 
I just visited the blog. It reeks of something fishy.

I was reading her blog before. Reading about ISI funding terrorists to blast and kill their own country and all muslim countries intelligence agency doing the same..
BS
What was the reason of writing all this ?? 

Go and read her blog first and then tell me if some indian do the same what your agencies will do.
There are craptons of Indians who write against government, why would isi do such ridiculous things just to her

no proof what so ever that she is an Indian spy too

Then why Pak High Commission has failed to help her why General Kayani and P.M Nawaz Sharif are hiding. It is in the newspaper. If they are not involved then why they are not saving their girl.

How do we know that she even exists?

There are craptons of Indians who write against government, why would isi do such ridiculous things just to her

no proof what so ever that she is an Indian spy too
It is her assessment that she is trapped their because of ISI. She also don't have any proof for it.
Your country can let them write this type of things but many other countries don't allow this type of comments.
Malaysia blogger arrested for posting anti-government comments | World news | theguardian.com
Malaysia blogger's arrest creates dangerous precedent | News | theguardian.com
2 Chinese Bloggers Arrested in Crackdown on Rumors
China arrests blogger for Twitter joke | World news | theguardian.com
Blogger arrested for criticizing government sues Connecticut officials for improper detention — RT USA
Vietnamese blogger arrested, blog becomes booby-trapped with malware | Ars Technica 
Her father is dead and she was touched by the killing of Pakistani. Dont you think 60000 pakistanis killed by terrorists who operate freely in Pakistan is a joke?
She was ultimately going against state with her analysis and no proof. 
Her father is dead and she was touched by the killing of Pakistani. Dont you think 60000 pakistanis killed by terrorists who operate freely in Pakistan is a joke?
You don't know anything about terrorism in Pakistan really. ISI is ranked best intelligence agency in the whole world. They are so good on their work that you are working with no problem in your daily life. If there were no ISI or Army, they may blast your homes just because some girl get into the public without covering her head.

Last edited:
Is this guy promoting his blog or is this a serious issue?

Promoting blog, if she had to be killed she would've been. Trust me.

Relax, you may hate ISI but no intel agency lets people like these slip through. Dont let a bs story peddle by a new user, that too on a military forum, get your hopes up. See, there is no better place to advertise than here.

Or you can keep on liking this users posts and stroke yourself to glory.

BS - There are dozens of people who frequently write or talk about ISI & PA on live TV shows without fear, she must have done crime and now trying to play famous victim card or looking for US/European nationality via asylum route.

Last edited:
none of this makes any sense! are these people looking for a visa out to the west and creating a situation for themselves, do they think they are the next Malala? That young brave girl wrote about education, these young girls are writing about intelligence and connections to the nefarious world of the great game being played in the Af-Pak region, and she would have connections and knowledge of these operations so much so that the ISI want to kill her, an intel agency they claim is running the grand strategy in af-pak, but cannot hide their affairs from 3 girls, and then allows them to leave the country and create a mess in Sri-Lanka. The self harm is indicative of mental health issues.

As much as I feel sorry for them, and I wish them safe return to their homes, this story needs more clarity.

her family converted to Christianity. that is another big crime. Muslims who left Islam are worst enemies exposing the truth.
Pakistani Christian Family in Hiding Pleads for UN Help, Fears for Lives
still not good enough reason for an agency like isi to kick them and let them rot
You are linking two things. Every word they write had effect on the readers. You may deny the truth. They want United Nations to take them refuge. Another easy way to get nationality.

Why Sri Lanka? If the woman was looking to claim asylum, why not choose a Western country or even India(considering the circumstances)? At least, we wouldn't have detained or deported her.

Why Sri Lanka? If the woman was looking to claim asylum, why not choose a Western country or even India(considering the circumstances)? At least, we wouldn't have detained or deported her.
It's all part of some big game. They want to become another Malala but they choose wrong country.

Go to her blog and find out what she wrote and she is old enough to write. She also contacted Pak High Commission in Sri Lanka to save her life they wanted to do so but..... The powerful Khakies want to take her life 

This is the question of 3 lives if she gets to live she will say Good Bye to Blogging

Powerful Khakis would want to take life of traitors and enemies. If she falls into the list of those, she definately need to worry.

AND For havens sake, STOP MALIGNING SOLDIERS of PAKISTAN. EVEN ISI is the most unsung and under-thanked organization within the country because people who start the song are fed in pounds and dollars but the more pitiful aspect is that the people who were born, raised and are alive in the borders guarded by these solders are stung with hatred and poison against the same guards who protect their homeland and who make sure they live to spur their hatred in the forums like these.

No its not a joke but the killings of thousands of our men in uniforms isn't either. We all know that they are the prime targets in any such activity and yet they protect us.
On topic, I really want to know why was she writing against ISI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom