What's new

Story of Sadia Khan a pakistani blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent done that crime, doing that after I finish tea.. dont want to ruin my keyboard if I am to face a similar result as you.

It is more in the "soft chuckle and nod to oneself" area than the "projectile spraying" zone.

It is more in the "soft chuckle and nod to oneself" area than the "projectile spraying" zone.

Its better to be safe than sorry. Yellow label is dangerous if it slips into those tiny openings in the keyboard of a laptop..

If she fled Pakistan out of fear of being killed then why choose Sri Lanka which is a friendly country of Pakistan? And what's the connection between claiming asylum and Sri Lanka's history of human rights violations? Many people have received asylum there. This doesn't make sense. Why would ISI act in such a silly way while wasting their resources to find a small blogger? I am sure they have bigger problems than this. By the way is she still hiding in Sri Lanka?

They are back in Pakistan... ..(the video you posted)..

This website has a large credibility and is the biggest source of its kind in Asia. We dont accept Blogs here....The Blogs only tell the visions and imaginations of the individuals.

The last we heard was that She along with her family have because Christians Ok and thats why they fled over Islamophobic Mentality that u see with people of such kind. The thing is the faith is an individual's choice and they r sensitive about that. If u pass insulting remarks over someones believes then u deserve to be punished anyways. But still it was a Big heart Shown by our authoritarians to let her go. But that must not be used as a propaganda tool.

Her Blog name 'Mullah Military Militants and Judiciary'' is in itself offending.

a case being built for Canadian Asylum most probably or Europe. what we see from videos is that she and her sisters were abused by her mother but then how it got to Mulllah military we can all make our guess. Fake conversion to christianity, if you were gonna leave the country anyway why announce the conversion until you are out of it. All proofs are for asylum

Hamid mir,asma jhangir,pervaiz hoodboi etc all write a billion times worse shyt... even accusing the army of terrorism in our own country.. lmao.. how many journos have been killed etc by ISI?

Now looking at this girls avatar one gets the impression... tht she is either retarded or a stupid person b...ching for attention... no wonder nobody knows abt her ... except the spamming trolls who posted this nonsense 2 in 1 day!
well, from her post I can say she believes she is telling the truth. she might be wrong.
Few months ago, another new pakistani poster talked about an ISI guy who is threatening their people to pay up money or else(it was in karachi if I remember correctly) ... most pakistani members laughed at the poster and that was the end.
Later some senior pakistani members admitted that they have heard / know of such incident happening.

In any case mods can always do a IP check.

LOL.

This whole thing is fake.

She may very well being working for the Indians, but PA doesn't seem to be in any hurry to extradite her.

Nothing is going to happen to this attention seeker other than receiving lanats from Pakistani people world over for being a traitor and trying to malign our military.

You don't know anything about terrorism in Pakistan really. ISI is ranked best intelligence agency in the whole world. They are so good on their work that you are working with no problem in your daily life. If there were no ISI or Army, they may blast your homes just because some girl get into the public without covering her head.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Osama living under nose (no clue to authorities)
US Osama operation (no clue)
TTP chief(recently killed) having farm house few Kms from Military base (no clue)
Blasts happening every week in Quetta/Karachi (none arrested)

I see traits of Best intelligence agency:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom