Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahzaib janan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Brief summary
I was writing about very sensitive issues involving Pakistan security forces in Pakistan. Due to the threat to my life I fled to Sri Lanka along with my Mom and minor sister. I got registered with UNHCR. Overestimating the protection of UNHCR I started writing with my own name and disclosed my location.
Pakistani authorities contacted Sri Lankan Authorities and within days we were in detention camp. They confiscated everything including our passports.
I was told,
I am declared an Indian Spy
SIS head and special CID team was investigating about me
Our house was sealed
After one month of detention we fled on the 9th of April 2013.
We are in hiding for the last 7 months and it continues. WE kept begging UNHCR to give us asylum but to no avail.

On 14th October 2013 our mother exhausted with hiding left for UNHCR to beg them personally to give us asylum. Me and my minor sister left for another place due to the suspicious role of UNHCR in the past.
What happened next?

My mother begged UNHCR to come and check the building where an alleged spy of India (myself) A wanted criminal enlisted with all the police stations had lived in heart wrenching conditions for the almost 7 months. We were expecting Sri Lankan authorities and UNHCR to come running to find the truth about us but as soon as they found out that me and my sister have left the place. They lost the interest. Nobody came to check the place and talk to our owner and neighbors to find out about us. (Of course they knew I was innocent)
My mother was not offered asylum. My mother who did not have any money with her was forced to return to her place from where we had already left.
As a rule of law she should have been taken to a women in need center or to the detention camp as she had neither her passport nor UNHCR stay permit with her.
My mother went to the police station and requested them to take her to the detention camp because she neither had us in the house nor had any money. She was refused by the police Immigration and UNHCR to go to a place where she can at least get food. This is a dirty trick of UNHCR and Sri Lanka to force me to help my mother so that they can catch me.
While separating from her I did not give her any money hoping she will be taken care of.

Next day my mother was called for a so called interview with UNHCR. Violating, the basic rules of UNHCR she was further told,
“We cannot help you if you have problems with the state”
My mother was very disappointed with the interview and when she came out from the UNHCR building she was crying and screaming. UNHCR contacted Sri Lankan authorities and they contacted Pakistan Embassy. Soon a Pakistani official came to the place and stopped my mother from holding any kind of protest in a very strict way. He threatened her that if she will do so Sri Lankan authorities will break her bones……
Now we are separated from our mother. Our mother has lost everything including us.
Pakistan and Sri Lanka want to take my life and the saddest fact is UNHCR is helping them…
UNHCR wants its office in Sri Lanka to go on and is ready to sacrifice us.
Sadia Khan's website:
http://mullahmilitarymilitantsandjudiciary.blogspot.com/
References:
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2013%5C09%5C30%5Cstory_30-9-2013_pg7_10#.UlFxZfibtTg.blogger,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjQm866Tb1M,
http://www.srilankamirror.lk/news/6480-three-pakistani-women-escape-from-mirihana-police,
http://lankacnews.com/english/news/three-had-escaped-from-detention-at-mirihana-police/,
www.letsadialive.blogspot.com,

http://sadiakhanolderwebsite.blogspot.com/

This is just one side of the story and i have never seen anyone saying they have done something wrong, everyone tries to prove that they are innocent...

These days its fashion to put all blame of your failures on Pakistan army, ISI and that is what this girl is doing... shame on you ...

Her father is resting far away from the worries of his daughter. Fast asleep

Dear she is an innocent blogger from Quetta, Pakistan who was greatly touched by the killings of our beloved Pakistanis. She wrote on her website about her findings. Pakistani generals did not like it.
She belongs to our hearts. She has put her life in danger to save us. She says her moto is
Pahalay Pakistani phir Pakistan
Pakistan hamaray leya banaya gaya tha
hum pakistan k laye nahi banaya gaya

Dear she is an innocent blogger from Quetta, Pakistan who was greatly touched by the killings of our beloved Pakistanis. She wrote on her website about her findings. Pakistani generals did not like it.
She belongs to our hearts. She has put her life in danger to save us. She says her moto is

What a shit logic ... so all the people of army who have given live for Pakistan were wrong? they were Pakistani too , so first they should have save themselves and let go the Pakistan?

everyone is a innocent blogger, but what make her wrong is some of her writing against the land where she belongs...

Her finding could be wrong, Issue it that everyone and can say things about Pakistan army without any proofs , its a fashion these days...

she is paying the price of what she did to Pakistan by writing blogs against it...

If you are not made for Pakistan then as said before, 'WHO IS STOPPING YOU' go away ...
but for a moment see what state you and your family is in now without Pakistan ... just think about it...

Pakistan humaray liya nahi MUSLIMS kay liya banaya GAYA HAI..
AGAIN if tum Pakistan kay liya nahi banaya gaya tu dont blame Pakistan and stay for all of your current conditions and go to that country which is made for you ...

everyone can do bakwass on Blogs these days...

I have visited the blog website to check out her story, and this is what I find:

'Jerusalem Jerusalem your daughter bleeds in Sri lanka'

'Pushtun daughters of Israel'

With headlines like these, one wonders about her sanity. While some Pashtuns might make a case for their being one of the lost tribes of Israel, taking this story to heart is a sure ticket to nutsville.

One can tell from the title of her blog website, that she is a bit delusional. Couple that with the weird line of Pashtun nationalism, and loud mouth, and cheering from uber-liberals of fascist tint, and you have sure-shot makings of an individual disaster. In her case, she has sunk her mother and sister too.

I could sympathize on a human level, but then I find the bit below:

'This blog consists of Sadia Khan's older posts of her website mullahmilitarymilitantsandjudiciary. Because of these posts Pak ISI trapped her In Sri Lanka through friendly Sri Lankan authorities. Though she removed her posts and apologized to Pakistan High Commission in Sri Lanka, they refused to help her. Sri Lanka has banned UNHCR to give her asylum. Now she has no hopes to live so she allowed me to re-post her older articles. She wants her work to go on.'
http://sadiakhanolderwebsite.blogspot.com/

I can not even manage empathy now. Had she stuck to her principles I could have managed a grudging regard. But that is hard to do for someone who disrespects her country, society, and religion; lets her big mouth get her into trouble; realizes that going is tough and feigns repentance; and when that does not work - goes back to conducting smear campaign out of desperation and spite. India is the only country where she could make a good career based on her Pakistan-bashing. As suggested by her Sri-Lankan hosts, she should do just that. She would find good audience.

She pretty much deserves what she has gotten herself into. Bite the hand that feeds you and watch where you land. Let us see if any of the uber-hyper-valayati-variety liberals shells out some money for her.

I have visited the blog website to check out her story, and this is what I find:

'Jerusalem Jerusalem your daughter bleeds in Sri lanka'

'Pushtun daughters of Israel'

With headlines like these, one wonders about her sanity. While some Pashtuns might make a case for their being one of the lost tribes of Israel, taking this story to heart is a sure ticket to nutsville.

One can tell from the title of her blog website, that she is a bit delusional. Couple that with the weird line of Pashtun nationalism, and loud mouth, and cheering from uber-liberals of fascist tint, and you have sure-shot makings of an individual disaster. In her case, she has sunk her mother and sister too.

I could sympathize on a human level, but then I find the bit below:

'This blog consists of Sadia Khan's older posts of her website mullahmilitarymilitantsandjudiciary. Because of these posts Pak ISI trapped her In Sri Lanka through friendly Sri Lankan authorities. Though she removed her posts and apologized to Pakistan High Commission in Sri Lanka, they refused to help her. Sri Lanka has banned UNHCR to give her asylum. Now she has no hopes to live so she allowed me to re-post her older articles. She wants her work to go on.'
Mullah Military Militants and Judiciary reposted

I can not even manage empathy now. Had she stuck to her principles I could have managed a grudging regard. But that is hard to do for someone who disrespects her country, society, and religion; lets her big mouth get her into trouble; realizes that going is tough and feigns repentance; and when that does not work - goes back to conducting smear campaign out of desperation and spite. India is the only country where she could make a good career based on her Pakistan-bashing. As suggested by her Sri-Lankan hosts, she should do just that. She would find good audience.

She pretty much deserves what she has gotten herself into. Bite the hand that feeds you and watch where you land. Let us see if any of the uber-hyper-valayati-variety liberals shells out some money for her.

The only comment:

lalo lalooOctober 11, 2013 at 2:41 AM
WHY THE WHOLE WORLD IS SO CRUEL TO THIS GIRL?

:rofl:

Something's fishy, i just can't smell it yet.

@Spring Onion

A stupid troll>?

Sadia Khan wrote about the atrocities of Pakistan Securities. she fled to Sri Lanka along with her mother and little sister. Pakistan trapped her through the friendly Government of SriLanka.
They were kept in illegal detention for 1 month. Sri Lankan Authorities took their passports and all their belongings.
SIS head and special CID team has accused her of being an Indian spy. They fled from the detention on April 9 2013. Ever since they live in hiding and fear death every day.
Please support to save her life.
Her Website:
www.mullahmilitarymilitantsandjudiciary.blogspot.com

Sadia Khan wrote about the atrocities of Pakistan Securities. she fled to Sri Lanka along with her mother and little sister. Pakistan trapped her through the friendly Government of SriLanka.
They were kept in illegal detention for 1 month. Sri Lankan Authorities took their passports and all their belongings.
SIS head and special CID team has accused her of being an Indian spy. They fled from the detention on April 9 2013. Ever since they live in hiding and fear death every day.
Please support to save her life.
Her Website:
www.mullahmilitarymilitantsandjudiciary.blogspot.com
She has been trapped by Pakistani ISI, On ISI request Sri Lankan govt has declared this innocent blogger an Indian spy. She along with her family is in hiding. Please support this girl to save her life.
Wait for a minute both of you..
First of all how old she is? Second thing is that why they were writing against ISI?

Is this guy promoting his blog or is this a serious issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom