What's new

UNHCR: Pakistani offensive triggering humanitarian crisis

@illusion8 l Lets hope it doesn't go that path or UN will have Pakistanis pissed.

What I meant is -

we collectively have had bad experiences from western NGO's, charity organizations, so called "aid workers" etc poking their noses in unwanted affairs clandestinely even spying or causing issues among vulnerable masses, I am sure Pakistan doesn't want an influx of such aid groups.

What I meant is -

we collectively have had bad experiences from western NGO's, charity organizations, so called "aid workers" etc poking their noses in unwanted affairs clandestinely even spying or causing issues among vulnerable masses, I am sure Pakistan doesn't want an influx of such aid groups.

I know exactly what youre saying and you have a valid point. I'm unaware about India, though in Pakistan they have a special unit from ISI to worry about. Its not fun being chased by them, given any day.

Sikhs never really fought back.

You mean Pathans are fighting back? I thought they were with the Pakistani state wholeheartedly.

Or did you deliberately misread his comment about the use of air force and artillery on your own people instead of the more expensive and dangerous but more humane tactics of area domination and boots on the ground?

You mean Pathans are fighting back? I thought they were with the Pakistani state wholeheartedly.

Or did you deliberately misread his comment about the use of air force and artillery on your own people instead of the more expensive and dangerous but more humane tactics of area domination and boots on the ground?

He is as ignorant about this issue as you are. Sikhs never mounted an insurgency nor put up a fight. They proved to be a soft target for the state forces.

TTP on the other hand unlike Sikhs is made up of 10-15 ethnic groups and belong to multiple nationalities. TTP has been a very hard target as they are well armed, well trained and well resourced.

Comparing TTP vs Sikhs of Khalistan movement is simply an ignorant comparison which can only be made by an ill informed infividual.

Yes , he misread it.

He is as ignorant about this issue as you are. Sikhs never mounted an insurgency nor put up a fight. They proved to be a soft target for the state forces.

TTP on the other hand unlike Sikhs is made up of 10-15 ethnic groups and belong to multiple nationalities. TTP has been a very hard target as they are well armed, well trained and well resourced.

Comparing TTP vs Sikhs of Khalistan movement is simply an ignorant comparison which can only be made by an ill informed infividual.

I think I wrote Kashmir too. How will you explain that ??

I think I wrote Kashmir too. How will you explain that ??

Since only about 1% lashkar e taiba recruits were soft Kashmiris (soft Sikhs, soft kashmiris LOL, never mind), the rest 99% hard Pakistanis were dealt with using soft Indian troops and soft Kashmiri police on the ground without using artillery or air force.

FACT is such tactics remind one of the british or Mughal tactics against pathans. I hope the pathan has a short memory though, for the sake of Pakistan.

@SwAggeR l Different dynamics at play in Kashmir too, the comparison is not relevent. Kashmiris fight for independance not for protecting a criminal enterprise.

TTP has finally been cordened off. A buddy who's deployed in the area with the SSGs messaged me the other day 'we're shooting, watermelons up here'.

TTP was caught off guard as we used the 'negotiations' time to infiltrate blackops units in Kunar,Nooristan and TTP held villages in N.Waziristan.

SOF were deployed on the strategic transit peaks secretly who now shoot at whoever tried to escape the ground offensive.

We are going to dig in and build a contonement there so they never come back. Once they cross the Dline, they are an American problem.

@SwAggeR l Different dynamics at play in Kashmir too, the comparison is not relevent. Kashmiris fight for independance not for protecting a criminal enterprise.

TTP has finally been cordened off. A buddy who's deployed in the area with the SSGs messaged me the other day 'we're shooting, watermelons up here'.

TTP was caught off guard as we used the 'negotiations' time to infiltrate blackops units in Kunar,Nooristan and TTP held villages in N.Waziristan.

SOF were deployed on the strategic transit peaks secretly who now shoot at whoever tried to escape the ground offensive.

We are going to dig in and build a contonement there so they never come back. Once they cross the Dline, they are an American problem.

So.. according to you Criminal enterprise is more dangerous than so called separatists ???

I don't want to get into the details of your security measures but just concerned about plight of innocent Pashtun IDPs who have been even banned from entering three provinces of Pakistan itself. This is inhumane.

Since only about 1% lashkar e taiba recruits were soft Kashmiris (soft Sikhs, soft kashmiris LOL, never mind), the rest 99% hard Pakistanis were dealt with using soft Indian troops and soft Kashmiri police on the ground without using artillery or air force.

FACT is such tactics remind one of the british or Mughal tactics against pathans. I hope the pathan has a short memory though, for the sake of Pakistan.

They are not even allowing displaced Pathans to enter Punjab, Sindh and Baloochistan . Do you hope they will forget this stepmotherly treatment ???

@SwAggeR l No one is more pissed off than i am at IDPs not being 'yet' taken into other provinces. Mainly the reason is the non existent anti polio infrastructure and facilities to house them i.e camps.

IDPs are coming into other provinces just not in large numbers.

I know exactly what youre saying and you have a valid point. I'm unaware about India, though in Pakistan they have a special unit from ISI to worry about. Its not fun being chased by them, given any day.
That's good, in India - the monitoring isn't effective - the reason why we get to read multiple unsubstantiated reports in media. Someone needs to put a noose around them, though IB is starting to look in that direction.

And, I won't be surprised, if in a few months there is a UN or UNHR report citing many civilian casualties or widespread HR abuses in the raids or the operation - if you get me.

Back
Top Bottom