What's new

Stop sending me warnings you moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killuminati

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Whats the deal?? Am i the only one that talking religious in Turkish section or what? Why i am the only one that receive warnings while others talking about it to? If a topic gets opened about Alawites, i am free to give my opinion about that. How can you block my freedom of expression?

Come on stop make abuse of power ok moderators? We are all men, not little kids. Sometimes we can discuss about sects etc.

Elmo made someone angry again :lol:

Elmo is just a guess it could be someone else too

No we cannot discuss about sects, and certainly not the language in which you are discussing about mothers, sister, and girlfriends.

Religion is strictly prohibited - each to their own.

You are bringing up sectarian dividies and what not.

Let me moderate that thread, and open it. SO far it seems you are the only one dragging religion all over despite other users telling you not to.

Elmo made someone angry again :lol:

Elmo is just a guess it could be someone else too

Look at that Elmo man.. Never saw that name since i am here on forum but suddenly he or she closed our thread.. Little kids around here that feels themselves in a high position because of moderatorship.

No we cannot discuss about sects, and certainly not the language in which you are discussing about mothers, sister, and girlfriends.

Religion is strictly prohibited - each to their own.

You are bringing up sectarian dividies and what not.

Let me moderate that thread, and open it. SO far it seems you are the only one dragging religion all over despite other users telling you not to.

why not? Give 1 damn good reason why we can not talk about religion. 80% of topics on this forum goes about middle-east and muslims. Do we need to block them all because the fact that the word muslim named in topics? Or Islam?

Look at that Elmo man.. Never saw that name since i am here on forum but suddenly he or she closed our thread.. Little kids around here that feels themselves in a high position because of moderatorship.

why not? Give 1 damn good reason why we can not talk about religion. 80% of topics on this forum goes about middle-east and muslims. Do we need to block them all because the fact that the word muslim named in topics? Or Islam?

Little kids who have been asked to implement forum rules.

If you have an issue, more than welcome to go elsewhere and talk about religion.

That is a sensitive issue.

The one good reason is that this is a defence forum, and we don't care about people's personal beliefs. We seriously don't.

Neither do we consider it worth being discussed here. Religion is a personal matter.

Also, in the last 4 weeks, you have received 3 warnings and one infraction, you watch out your behaviour here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom