What's new

Stop Muslim Genocide : UAE Princess to India

In the orgy of genocide it is easy to forget who is feeding who.

I am deeply saddened to listen to the Princess.
Especially her comments about Gandhi. From her talk it is very clear that she has studied the days of Gandhi in South Africa.
For someone who says that Gandhi changed the life of South Africans' Indian. Well, on what cost!!
By calling the Black South Africans, Loafers !!
And reminding the whites/British that Indians are not Black South Africans, so they should not be treated like them.
In other words he wanted to say that , we are not blacks , we are above them, therefore, you shouldn't treat us like them.
There were signs of very deep routed racism in Gandhi.

The rest is obvious from her talk, the charm of watching worthless Bollywood movies is just too much for some.
What they find in them is beyond me! I would never sit and waste my 3 hours for pure BS.

I stopped watching after listening to his very dodgy English. How is he presenting his program!!

He said about him and his wife that "we both were sitting on front seat". Well you both wouldn't be sitting on a front seat. You would be sitting on front seats.
Then he said two people in a bike. Oh man. I am speechless.

Why all Princess ? Where are princes ?

Now get ready to be wiped
V r not 10 lakhs rohengya V r 35 crorres. V will send u to Nepal.
How v fite u in Delhi even wid Police supportin Hindus shud show our powers.

1 Miya Bhai 50 pe bhaari.

V muslim creates Hindostan v rule it for thousands years. V own Hindostan. India is only Islamic land

Saudi, Kuwaiti Media literally ***** India and RSS Hindu Terror Govt....

V r not 10 lakhs rohengya V r 35 crorres. V will send u to Nepal.
How v fite u in Delhi even wid Police supportin Hindus shud show our powers.

1 Miya Bhai 50 pe bhaari.

V muslim creates Hindostan v rule it for thousands years. V own Hindostan. India is only Islamic land
This guy is clearly a hindu ... Trust me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom