What's new

Stop letting Pakistan Defence converted in to Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we can do is start off with deleting threads that are NOT related to defense such as threads related to religion, modeling, celebrities, bollywood shollywood etc.......! Threads like "congratulations to XXXX for 5,000 posts" should not be allowed either!

Last edited:
The fault lies with Mods, there are some members who are known to open useless threads and post troll. Example S_O_.... has been opening useless threads, everyone knows.

I'd give a classic example.
People like 'pakchina' who are fresh members can start a thread [only with 20 posts] whereas full indian members like me can't even start a thread in all the sections. Well nevermind, we're on pakistani forum so I can't complain. But they start posting threads like
http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...ian-government-s-greed-arming-themselves.html
which only leads to more flame and hatred. Rather than being an informative discussion it only leads to exhibition of hatred and insanity. MoDs Please take notice of these issues [I'm not saying only pakistani members open threads like this]. Thank you. :)

One think can be done, if some one is banned then he must have to pay fines to be active member again after getting punishment.

Last edited:
The mods of this site are the best mods i've ever seen......

they are. but for the past 2 weeks, mods have been very less active. most of them are not even visiting here.

Either increase the number of mods OR give mod promotion to someone who actually spends some time on pdf.

they are. but for the past 2 weeks, mods have been very less active. most of them are not even visiting here.

Either increase the number of mods OR give mod promotion to someone who actually spends some time on pdf.

I have noticed the same thing. There used to be more MODS on at the same time. I see only two, if I get lucky. Sometimes there is not even one on.:blink:

Since this is pakistan defense forum website, i understand we cannot have any indian mod, but i think it's time there should be a mod from other nationality.
maybe one of the military guys from USA.
(just my 2 cents).

Dude tell me one forum where Mods are strict and people can post trash. The only way you can do it by Mods being lenient. This could be because. Admins/ Mods want their site to be more popular and hence do want to allow some trolling. One of the reason for this site being more popular than other defense site is due to trolls. That is fact, I am member of other forums but they are dull than this, because they don't have trolls. So trolls do add value to forums.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Since this is pakistan defense forum website, i understand we cannot have any indian mod, but i think it's time there should be a mod from other nationality.
maybe one of the military guys from USA.
(just my 2 cents).

Agreed because Pakistani Mods do allow Pakistani's to troll on topics which are anti India.

@ desiguy: This is a Pakistani site, that will never happen. :whistle:

I dont think trolls add value but other member's diagreement with our views add value.

@ Indianrabbit.... This is a totally biased site with one sided mods... Total discrimination to Indian happen all the time... Like one of the mods deleted Indian post in which he was calling all Pakistani a terrorist and comparing them with Afghan taliban commander. He (Indian Patriot) didn't get banned after this..... Totally biased.... How dare he delete such informative post from saint Indian member.........

But the question is why are you still on this biased Forum......?????

@ desiguy: This is a Pakistani site, that will never happen. .

yes, i know that. But webmaster and asim needs to make a decision, if they want to keep pdf free of trolls like it was about 6 months ago.

@ Others

I think let's not convert this to another debate thread, otherwise mods wouldn't be able to read all and will just close the thread. :D

Let them decide now.

Agreed because Pakistani Mods do allow Pakistani's to troll on topics which are anti India.

Since this is Pakistani Forum, Indians are privileged to be accepted as members here, but some of them are never shy to show their true colours, this is a post by one such individual,
Expect Pakistan to follow like a hungry puppy!
They do,what we do.
But we surely do too much for them to catch up.
Albeit, one could reply to him that, hungry puppies tend to follow a bit**, however, since you have the knack to point finger at the MODS, let me enlighten you, this character hasn't been nabbed either. !!!

@ Indianrabbit.... This is a totally biased site with one sided mods... Total discrimination to Indian happen all the time... Like one of the mods deleted Indian post in which he was calling all Pakistani a terrorist and comparing them with Afghan taliban commander. He (Indian Patriot) didn't get banned after this..... Totally biased.... How dare he delete such informative post from saint Indian member.........

But the question is why are you still on this biased Forum......?????

Good question.
First point, I did not called it Baised, I said Pakistani Mods are lenient at Pakistani trolls.

I come here for entertainment. I started here to know about defence but now it is more of entertainment.

As I said above other defence forums are moderated which means not much can be discussed by civilians, here we discuss a lot about civil topics too, which I can contribute.

Why you are getting upset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom