What's new

Stockholm suburbs enflamed with riots for days

to a large extent the europeans can only blame themselves for this...simply because they allowed it to happen, no one is putting a gun to their head, thats the truth...

sad situation, i hear sweden is a very nice place....

First i want to apologise for the first video(which i deleted) it was an edited video for propaganda purposes(i to was fooled at first),the images were actually from Bangladesh,i don't want to endorse empty propaganda.
These are actual images from Stockolm(equally just as bad):

Sweden burning: Stockholm riots & violence enter 4th day - YouTube

Yes,you are right,we have only ourselves to blame,i for one can't find ONE good excuse as for why we are doing this things to our countries,it's beyond my capacity to understand.

Yes,you are right,we have only ourselves to blame,i for one can't find ONE good excuse as for why we are doing this things to our countries,it's beyond my capacity to understand.

then in my opinion its not in your interest to advocate extreme measures, because the swedish govt will actually clamp down on people like you....

you might not be able to comprehend it, but you cannot deny it that european governments are doing this to themselves, no one can feign ignorance or shock....

then in my opinion its not in your interest to advocate extreme measures, because the swedish govt will actually clamp down on people like you....

you might not be able to comprehend it, but you cannot deny it that european governments are doing this to themselves, no one can feign ignorance or shock....

They can't clamp on the majority of population when will say "enough is enough!" and that time is coming quickly.Deportation and an end to unchecked immigration are not extreme measures.You can't keep denying the will of the majority forever,no matter how civilised the europeans are when the knife reaches the bone reaction is inevitable.

Our goverments will go with the program or just go.;)

The only thing i really fear is that if the current political class doesn't answer our needs the extremists will gain more and more ground and then the backlash will truly be dramatic.

They can't clamp on the majority of population when will say "enough is enough!" and that time is coming quickly.Deportation and an end to unchecked immigration are not extreme measures.You can't keep denying the will of the majority forever,no matter how civilised the europeans are when the knife reaches the bone reaction is inevitable.

enforced deportation after you have invited or allowed people to settle is extreme!

and by "you" i mean your governments which allege to represent you, who you have elected yourselves, that is how you have expressed your will.

enforced deportation after you have invited or allowed people to settle is extreme!

and by "you" i mean your governments which allege to represent you, who you have elected yourselves, that is how you have expressed your will.

One thing that defines our current political elites is that they've lied to us to get elected.Let's take for example David Cameron,he got elected promising to hold a referendum on the UK leaving the EU issue and promising to adress the immigration problem.He gets elected.What does he do next? He goes to Turkey and says that Turkey must join the EU! The average brit went mad ofcourse,and examples can go on everywhere in Europe..."elect us,we will stop immigrants! bam!!they're in power,they pretend they didn't say that!...eventually we will get tired and look for other means of salvation.

They were invited to settle not to rape/kill/riot/burn/spread dangerous ideologies...out!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom