What's new

Stockholm suburbs enflamed with riots for days

This mentality is the main problem, you automatically blame the police who are doing their job and back the criminals.
Then you go on and justify a Violante reaction instead of reprimanding it.
The police has given a perfectly acceptable explanation, the man attacked them with a knife. This was self defense.
You don't believe them? fine, call for an investigation. You yourself acknowledged that the police there are not a bunch of brutal murderers, quite the opposite. Then why automatically take the side of the criminal against common sense?

They responded with anger? No they responded with violence! what was the police supposed to other then contain them by force?
Violante reaction should never be the default solution, and law abiding citizens should not support violence. That is the core of the free society Europeans have developed.

That incident sparked the year of frustration ,these sweds have (As most of them hold swedish Nationality) . Police call them names and abused them . Let me share with you the whole story.
'Husby is usually a very peaceful place' - The Local

That incident sparked the year of frustration ,these sweds have (As most of them hold swedish Nationality) . Police call them names and abused them . Let me share with you the whole story.
'Husby is usually a very peaceful place' - The Local

Trying to portrate the swedes of all people as racists is laughable,i've met and interacted through my job with hundreds of them and i call this a lie.But then again this is Europe for you nowadays:

"Let in scores of immigrants from poor countries who don't work,give them welfare free from the state,they riot,kill,burn...whose fault is it?...Those racist white europeans ofcourse!! DUH!"

Trying to portrate the swedes of all people as racists is laughable,i've met and interacted through my job with hundreds of them and i call this a lie.But then again this is Europe for you nowadays:

"Let in scores of immigrants from poor countries who don't work,give them welfare free from the state,they riot,kill,burn...whose fault is it?...Those racist white europeans ofcourse!! DUH!"

you are wasting time here my friend. Right now, you are among-st those who are doing their best to run away from their "motherland" . They will use all means and techniques to do this.Calling the whites racist and all that sh!t to portray themselves as victims.But you have do to what is best for your nation.Preserve your tradition and culture from being rooted out.We live on the planet that was or never will be perfect, so any talk of "multiculturalism" or understanding of people will not work.What ever you speak here will not work, because most here those who have plans to run to Europe, and they will always blame the whites.Do what you have to do to wipe you country from this cancer.

@for truth

Lessons on racism are ironic from the citizen of world's most racist nation,don't you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
“Sweden has been trying harder than any of the countries in Europe to try to push for integration. We have invested virtually billions from taxpayers’ money into it, we have tried everything that the scientists have presented – and still it’s not working,” the politician argued.

There is an old, but well tested saying - When all else fails, lower your standards.

Deport,deport,deport them all!! Even if they are second generation immigrants because these guys clearly aren't swedish,it's time to take the gloves off if we don't want Europe to look like the middle east.

@flamer84, nowhere in the article the ethnicity of the immigrants is mentioned, and they are actually portrayed as progressive - higher employment while falling crime rates. Why did you feel the need to say they should be deported in particular to the Middle East?

@for truth

Lessons on racism are ironic from the citizen of world's most racist nation,don't you think?

let me not take to the racism part of Pakistanis, or you really you want to?

take a look at the figures of the Pakistanis who seek asylum every year, the figure is almost twice the Indians, now question why they are ruining away, this when Indian population is more than that of Pakistan.

But you really want to talk about racism, Pakistanis should be the last to call themselves tolerant looking at how the minority are running away.

@flamer84, nowhere in the article the ethnicity of the immigrants is mentioned, and they are actually portrayed as progressive - higher employment while falling crime rates. Why did you feel the need to say they should be deported in particular to the Middle East?

I just called a spade a spade despite the liberal media's attempt at whitewashing.If you don't believe read the comments on the article,many of them from swedes and you'll understand what i'm talking about.(many places in the ME are war torn)
You see,here,most of the media throws that "youth" general termen,but this is not the 90's,people now understand what are we trully talking about.
Every time the police are trying to arrest a criminal in minority neighbourghoods these "youth" start a riot against the "racist white cops".
I can even picture the serious motives like a somali young man goes on a rampage when the police come for him:"Dafuq man? If i raped a girl in my village near Mogadishu i would just repay her family with a goat what is this strange thing as this police coming here to take me away?"....and the whole neighbourghood switches to riot mode.

There is an old, but well tested saying - When all else fails, lower your standards.

You are completely unaware of the situation in Sweden. Sweden has taken in millions of refugees and asylum seekers from Africa and the ME, most of them being Somalians, Palestinians, and Iraqis.

The Swedes have tried their best to make it easy for these immigrants to integrate/assimilate into Swedish society. Instead, in return these immigrants form gangs, establish No-Go Zones for White Swedes, sexually harass, beat up, and rape Swedish women, and riot like crazy burning cars and homes.

These are well established facts and not propaganda.

These refugees

This is not the "whole story" this is mostly one unknown guy expressing his opinion, why should I trust him.
This article is a pamphlet it is not journalism. I respect you so I'll try to show the errors of the article. This does not mean that what they say is wrong, it means that the article did not do a journalists investigative job, so we can't trust what it says.

According to local newspaper Norra Sidan's ('The North Side') editor-in-chief Rouzbeh Djalaie, police in Stockholm reportedly called Husby rioters "monkeys"

Who is "police"? The spokesmen? one policeman? The chief? or every single policeman there is?
too ambiguous. A serious newspaper would try to contact the police for their take on events, but obviously these guys didn't even bother. So are we supposed to take the word of one single accuser without the police being able to speak for their side?
The least they could do is speak to other witnesses.

Djalaie said he had spoken with people of all ages in Husby following Sunday night's riot, including a local youth leader who went up to the police with some of his teenagers and asked if they could help.

The response, the youth leader said, was that the police called him a "nigger" while the boys were called "monkeys". They also said the police attacked them with batons.

Again same problem, are we really supposed to just believe this one random dude?

"No one is happy today, not even the ones who torched the cars; everyone knows this is not the solution to the problems."

The entire piece is an interview with one guy, and it is using the quotes to farther apologetic approach to violence.

In conclusion this is just pure propaganda. I am not saying these events did not happen as he portrayed, I am saying this "article" is useless to decide what really happened.

Do what you have to do to wipe you country from this cancer.

I could accept population transfer but dehumanizing people is just wrong. It has lead to evil in the past, I wouldn't walk that path if I were you.

I could accept population transfer but dehumanizing people is just wrong. It has lead to evil in the past, I wouldn't walk that path if I were you.

When backed into a corner,one walks the path that will eventually lead him to safety.

I just called a spade a spade despite the liberal media's attempt at whitewashing.If you don't believe read the comments on the article,many of them from swedes and you'll understand what i'm talking about.(many places in the ME are war torn)
You see,here,most of the media throws that "youth" general termen,but this is not the 90's,people now understand what are we trully talking about.
Every time the police are trying to arrest a criminal in minority neighbourghoods these "youth" start a riot against the "racist white cops".
I can even picture the serious motives like a somali young man goes on a rampage when the police come for him:"Dafuq man? If i raped a girl in my village near Mogadishu i would just repay her family with a goat what is this strange thing as this police coming here to take me away?"....and the whole neighbourghood switches to riot mode.

I feel you mistook my words. I was neither judging you, nor criticizing you, if that is what you think. In fact, I am the least judgmental of all in here and if you were to read my posts in the past, you would know what I am saying.

I am curious and I just wanted to know why in particular you mentioned Middle East. I have never been to Sweden, and nearest I have been to is Netherlands, so I doubt I know the real picture.

Also, now that you gave an example of a Somalian, should a Somalian too be deported to the Middle East?

By the way, I highly appreciate that you are willing to call a spade a spade, or at least air your honest opinion.

It is a very rare phenomenon on this site and I have seen 'well respected' and 'old' members too reducing to nothing more than a 'yes man' to please the majority. That is because most of those who do tend to call a spade a spade end up getting banned. I really appreciate you for taking this step.

This has nothing to do with multiculturalism failing. In fact most members of any minority community are usually law abiding citizens. These riots started after an elderly 69 year old man was shot by police which is partly because of the state failing to eradicate racism within it's police force.

However, it might have been better if those 300+ people first went out and protested in front of police HQ demanded an investigation into the incident and serious reforms. There are instances where fighting is required but in this case by going around and just burning property belonging to individuals not connected with the incident who may have otherwise supported your stance and led to long term change isn't going to help. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the property that was destroyed belonged the minority community itself.

I never said anything like population transfer. I just meant, put a ban on all immigration, vote for those who pass strictest laws on immigration,make sure your voice is heard by the politicians on this cancer, make sure they take immediate measures to stop this from spreading.

You are completely unaware of the situation in Sweden.

That's exactly the reason why I asked questions, and did not make an ignorant comment. I do want to know - because I know nothing about it.

But I have to thank you for taking your time and efforts to explain it in such simple words - Thanks.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom