What's new

Steve Jobs Dead: Apple Co-Founder Dies At 56

Steve, if only you knew, "an apple a day keeps the doctor away", you would've lived longer. RIP

rest in peace
he was a very likable fella
according to earlier news when he stepped down as chairman of apple, he willed his fortunes to charities

RIP.

Steve Jobs had the vision to turn computers from geek gadgets into turnkey consumer devices.

Truly a visionary.

iCame, iSaw,

iConquered , iLeft, iCameBack,

iMac, iPod, iTunes, iPhone, iPad,

iCloud, iQuit, iR.I.P.

The life of Steve Jobs...R.I.P

R.I.P steve jobs from the good old apple II series to i-phone 4s he was a true genius

He was one of very few people who advanced technology forward. You can like or dislike his products but impossible not to admire the man. RIP.

I was truly shocked when I heard this news. This man truly changed the world we live in today and it is a testament to this visionary that he only recently stepped down as CEO of Apple despite the fact he was clearly VERY ill. The world is truly a better place for having had him and is now slightly darker for having lost him.

To echo what many have said, no matter how rich you are you can't escape death- Job was worth ~$8.3 BN. like the "iron lady" said, "two certainties in life- death and taxes" you can't escape either.

RIP sir, hope you find you way to peace.

His biography, titled 'The Little Kingdom -- The Private Story of Apple Computer' quotes Jobs as saying that "It was one of the first times that I started to realise that maybe Thomas Edison did a lot more to improve the world than Karl Marx and Neem Kairolie Baba put together."

Neem Karori Baba was the guru that Jobs, then 18, visited in India along with his college friend Dan Kottke. The American duo had come to India after they dropped out of college and Kottke eventually joined Jobs as the first employee of Apple.

Steve Jobs: The monk who left India to make i-Products - The Times of India

Rest in Peace.

Albert Einstein: 1879 - 1955. Steve Jobs: 1955 - 2011. Whos gonna lead the world now?

Why does god take away the good ones so fast:cry: .

Every Big people having little time in the world yet they have done so much for the world .

Michel Jackson at 51 steb jobs 56 bill gates at ? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back
Top Bottom