What's new

stealthy JH-7B?

Should focus on building your first bi-plane before you criticise other people's stealth fighter.

There are about 3,000 Vietnamese American engineers working for Boeing now CardSharp! Push comes to shove, we could compete at any level. :)

There are about 3,000 Vietnamese American engineers working for Boeing now CardSharp! Push comes to shove, we could compete at any level. :)

Actually, you can't. Not at the highest levels. I doubt there is one Viet at Phantom Works. I personally know at 2 least two Chinese Caltech PhDs there. Don't get me started on Viets and high finance. I've met one in 15 years and he's back working in Vietnam.

Actually, you can't. Not at the highest levels. I doubt there is one Viet at Phantom Works. I personally know at 2 least two Chinese Caltech PhDs there. Don't get me started on Viets and high finance. I've met one in 15 years and he's back working in Vietnam.

On a fair ground, we (Vietnamese) could compete with anyone at any discipline academically. You're living in DC, yet we have Vietnamese Americans working at any level of the gov't already. Perhaps, you don't have the security clearance therefore you can't fathom these. ;)

On a fair ground, we (Vietnamese) could compete with anyone at any discipline academically. You're living in DC, yet we have Vietnamese Americans working at any level of the gov't already. Perhaps, you don't have the security clearance therefore you can't fathom these. ;)

I know it feels good to say. But you can't and the on the ground facts are different from feel good thinking.
Academically, you can't compete at the top in engineering, finance, law or economics.
Your strongest showing is medicine, but even that lags us.

I know it feels good to say. But you can't and the on ground facts are different in the US. Academically, you can't compete at the top academically in engineering, finance, law or economics. Your strongest showing is medicine, but even that lags us.

I guess you have very knowledge about us Vietnamese Americans. ;)

DrTrinh.jpg

Dr. Trinh, one of the Vietnamese Americans work for NASA

The three "P"s on CD are unanimous about this. If they are wrong about it, there is a good reason to risk their credence and be wrong about it.

Not sure.Because the initial information was leaked by the ID "goneless" on 1st of May without pictures on CD.goneless is an insider in XAC and leaked some reliable stuffs before.He said the XAC has changed so much designs on the JH7A thus its totally a new fighter.The thread was locked soon by the mod.Then another ID"西飞怪客“ posted this picture on FYJS and disappeared.I think there are several possibilities:
1.Fake CG,no relevant with any fighters in progress.But it will take so much time for a CG expert to creat such a so real pix.Why he would like to wast so much time?
2.Fake CG,but still has correlation with som J-XX projects.Just like the guy "Gaoshan" did before who psed the J10b,the Varag and so on which finially turned to be true.
3.Real pix,but no relavance with the Jh7b since Peshine said JH7b had a lot of changes,but not the frame.
4.Real pix,and its the Jh7b.

No matter what, the White Zion-Anglo-Saxon Protestants are still the masters who control the entire US society.

If many skilled Chinese scientists still work for US, then we would never regard this as our national pride, but a national shame.

No matter what, the White Zion-Anglo-Saxon Protestants are still the masters who control the entire US society.

If many skilled Chinese scientists still work for US, then we would never regard this as our national pride, but a national shame.

Different strokes for different folks! It's our pride to exhibit our ability to compete in any intellectual discipline; especially in a highly technological advanced society such as the USA! :usflag:

Different strokes for different folks! It's our pride to exhibit our ability to compete in any intellectual discipline; especially in a highly technological advanced society such as the USA! :usflag:
Your ability to compete in the marijuana grow-ops market here in Canada is unmatched. Even the Indians in Surrey and Prince George come second to you. Take pride in your agricultural skills.

Your ability to compete in the marijuana grow-ops market here in Canada is unmatched. Even the Indians in Surrey and Prince George come second to you. Take pride in your agricultural skills.

Forgot about the Aboriginals in the BC reserves? :azn:

Wow, you're really surprised me with those few Vietnamese achievements as well. Thanks for the info! :)

Back
Top Bottom