What's new

JH-XX JH21?

"will replace JH-7A"

yes, Conceptually, but in reality it is going to replace the H-6, in any case:

JH-XX -- supersonic fighter-bomber

H-20 -- subsonic long range Bomber

JH-XX If he turns out to be what he appears to be, I think we could call him Super-Phantom

No JH XX will not going to replace H6, H20 is going to replace H6, JH XX will be new Regional bomber similar to TU 22M3/F 111 Advark/Su 34

No

Because H-20 is a New Thing

---

"JH-XX If he turns out to be what he appears to be, I think we could call him Super-Phantom"

Nah

Super-Su 34

Last edited:
No

Because H-20 is a New Thing

---

"JH-XX If he turns out to be what he appears to be, I think we could call him Super-Phantom"

Nah

Super-Su 34

No, its will not replacing H6, and regional supersonic stealth bomber is also new capability for PLAAF, its will be far far better than your super phantom, in term of capabilities, JH XX is same concept like US proposed and then cancelled B1R

H-6 was a strategic Bomber ... Circa 1969

Now (ca. 2020) ... H-6 is conceptually similar to B1R, R = Regional

And

"JH XX is same concept like US proposed and then cancelled B-1R"

This one?

images - 2021-08-10T012612.468.jpeg
images - 2021-08-10T012630.765.jpeg

Inspired By F-22 Raptor – Is China Developing A Next-Gen Fighter Bomber That Was Once Pitched To The US Air Force?

By

Shreya Mundhra

-

February 14, 2022

Inspired By F-22 Raptor – Is China Developing A Next-Gen Fighter Bomber That Was Once Pitched To The US Air Force?

By

Shreya Mundhra

-

February 14, 2022

Oh well ... :hitwall: :crazy: What a piece of Bull Shit!

:disagree:, H20 will replace H6 not JH XX, JH XX will be more like TU 22M3 with stealth
H6 still has a long shelf life. H20 meant to compliment H6. H6 is cheap to built, pretty effective too. That's why they keep upgrading it.

:disagree:, H20 will replace H6 not JH XX, JH XX will be more like TU 22M3 with stealth
H6 still has a long shelf life. H20 meant to compliment H6. H6 is cheap to built, pretty effective too. That's why they keep upgrading it.

In fact I am still sceptical if such project really exists?!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom