What's new

stealthy JH-7B?

Wow, you're really surprised me with those few Vietnamese achievements as well. Thanks for the info! :)

I remember the ancient Vietnamese achievement was to redesign the Forbidden City of Beijing, we aren't going to deny the contribution of this architect named Nguyen An.

No bloody fking way! Cool! Let the speculations begin!

e7IJN.jpg

please that is a photoshop, look at the fading in the background and the shape of the cuts, seriously why is everything coming out of China suddenly stealthy ?

By that logic Kenya must be No. 1.
Are you talking about Viet Nam or Vietnamese? If you are talking about Viet Nam, then the country is no competitor to China. But if you are talking about Vietnamese, then I will put Vietnamese of any citizenship against Chinese anytime. Considering here I debunked all of the Chinese claims about Chinese weapons...:lol:

Are you talking about Viet Nam or Vietnamese? If you are talking about Viet Nam, then the country is no competitor to China. But if you are talking about Vietnamese, then I will put Vietnamese of any citizenship against Chinese anytime. Considering here I debunked all of the Chinese claims about Chinese weapons...:lol:

Someone actually did that, made a meta-study of all the nations who participated in IQ tests. What it basically say if you took a random Viet, and a Chinese at an intellectual task, statistically as you as increase the number of measurement Chinese group will consistsantly out score, you and your Vietnamese brethren.

please that is a photoshop, look at the fading in the background and the shape of the cuts, seriously why is everything coming out of China suddenly stealthy ?

The JH-7B is a real program. The photoshops are simply what fans predict what it will look like.

Someone actually did that, made a meta-study of all the nations who participated in IQ tests. What it basically say if you took a random Viet, and a Chinese at an intellectual task, statistically as you as increase the number of measurement Chinese group will consistsantly out score, you and your Vietnamese brethren.
Ah...Someone...

Let me guess...You have not read the criticisms of that book? How about I post a 'study' made by a white supremacist?

I personally disagree with their conclusions. They push their theories a big far and the hypothesis of IQ setting the ultimate equilibria point of an economy is far-fetched. But that beside the point, the meta-studies they did on global IQ was meticulous and still the most comprehensive in the field and the one everyone inevitably has to hark back on whatever they're own field .

Lol. We decided on that a while ago. Read all of our posts please.

If the Chinese have such 'high IQ', one cannot help but wonder why would they made outrageous claims about Chinese weaponry on public forums where anyone who knows better can make fools out of them?

Like this => http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...rcraft-updates-discussions-2.html#post1824495

It is possible to be intelligent and ignorant, the two aren't mutually exclusive. Just as you with years of AF service is experienced in the field we were talking about, it is perfectly likely that at the same time you are still as dumb as a sack of potato.

For example.

Imagine the roles reversed, I invited you to my talk on Density functional theory quantum modelling, about a new enzyme reaction I'm studying. once you arrive in that situation, I can do one of two things.

1) I could be a gracious host, understanding that being here you are out of your comfort zone and make sure you are well treated and do everything I can to help you keep up with the talk.

2) I can treat you with totally derision, laugh and mock your unfamiliarity with the topic and, instead of calling a person by name, I start addressing entire ethnic groups with a paedophilic moniker. At this point I would start accosting you with the mistakes made by "you Vietnamese boys" with events, you have no idea happened.

These are the ways I could treat you, and I know how I would act, and the world knows how you've acted.

1) I could be a gracious host, understanding that being here you are out of your comfort zone and make sure you are well treated and do everything I can to make sure you can keep up in the talk.

2) I can treat you with totally derision, laugh and mock your unfamiliarity with the topic and, instead of calling a person by name, I start addressing entire ethnic groups with a paedophilic moniker. At this point I would start accosting you with the mistakes made by "you Chinese boys" of which I have no idea.

These are the ways I could treat you, and I know how I would act, and the world knows how you've acted.

I expect your kindergarten teacher taught you not to do that sort of thing when you are little, I assume?

Back
Top Bottom