What's new

Status of Shahbaz Air Base

f-16 block52 are completely in the control of america which are also in shabaz airbase. so how he are saying that i never believe it

The block-52's aren't at Shahbaz Airbase right now my friend.

f-16 block52 are completely in the control of america which are also in shabaz airbase. so how he are saying that i never believe it

Well then why don't you go to Jacoabad and see for yourself and come back and report to us.

The base is in PAF control and the vipers are not even there right now they have been moved plzz for the ones that are loosing sleep take a chill pill.

I think people are confused. The U.S. does not control any base but uses them. Like in Turkey the U.S. is stationed out of Incirlik. They have no say in base operations as that is done by us. The base is also under our control but the U.S. uses it to move supplies to support their war effort in Iraq but we have the final say on if they can stay or not.

its just our stupid media.....they see couple of americans hanging out on a base and they just assume that the base is under control of US!
there probably are americans stationed at the base!
those vipers are new and are very different from the older version and so probably US sent its airforce or lockheed martin's personnel to the base to train our ground crew!!

u kno wat they say, "Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing"

Back
Top Bottom