What's new

Stategic Weaknesses and Strengths: Pakistan and India

Please there are enougth racists in the world, I Live in Africa and Muslims and Hindus just get along. My cousins live in Europe and the xenophobia you present is no different from that of racists in Europe and Africa and beyond

The world is turning right wing! Its a reality we have to deal with

We as a nation were not supposed to survive for even a few months

At the start we had 1 university, 1 shoddy port and 1 decrepit armaments factory as opposed to India's many.

Their greed led them to try and occupy a muslim majority state and through immense effort Pakistan took a vital portion opening a direct route to China and cutting of India's access to Central Asia, Russia and beyond changing our strategic destiny forever

Today we have an effective arsenal of weaponry to ensure our survival or their destruction

The moment they occupied a muslim state they destroyed peace in South Asia forever

The person you just quoted is full of hatred and bigotry, must be a result of a sorry childhood, its better to ignore him

Funny how occupying a muslim majority state and abusing its people makes people hate you

Wow, talk about burying head in the sand, delusional or whatnot. How does the obsession with CPEC, Balochistan, etc have anything to do with keeping the alleged terrorism out?

those are all big for Pakistan but trivial in reality, especially to India.

These forums used to have insightful and beneficial discussions. Now every thread is a Pak v Ind flame war. Can the mods do something about this?

I made this thread for analyses and discussion. Not for Indo-Pak trolling

These forums used to have insightful and beneficial discussions. Now every thread is a Pak v Ind flame war. Can the mods do something about this?

I made this thread for analyses and discussion. Not for Indo-Pak trolling

Ignore the trolls ...

Either you're trolling or just thick. The obsession is from bharati side, not Pakistani side.
He is right.

The entire CPEC project investment (spread over multiple years) on which Pakistan is depending like divine succor is less than the foreign investment we get each year.

What seems big to you is because of your background of Pakistan. Good for you if the project works out. It really is not that big for us.

He is right.

The entire CPEC project investment (spread over multiple years) on which Pakistan is depending like divine succor is less than the foreign investment we get each year.

What seems big to you is because of your background of Pakistan. Good for you if the project works out. It really is not that big for us.

The obsession from your country lies in the way it not only attempts to subvert CPEC but also is spending resources in subverting it openly. It even sent a submarine for reconnaissance. If it's such a small deal to your country then it wouldn't be doing what it is doing.

Not to mention, your PM openly talked about Balochistan at your country's independence day. Your country talks again and again about splitting Pakistan into 10 pieces, separating Balochistan and whatnot. Again, the poster was saying that bharat only cares about the terrorism emanating from Pakistan. Your PM would not have said anything about Balochistan if that were the case.

Not only is your state completely obsessed with Pakistan, but so are your people. I gave a good diagnosis of how your people are obsessed. It is worth a read.

I don't really see how that is a disadvantage; Pakistan has a massive and strong road infrastructure, capable of fast and smooth transport.

Yes and guess where that all comes from? China.

Just recently, India's IWT drama was humiliatingly pushed back to square one by China - even Indians are started to realize that China has them by the balls if India ever tried to divert even a liter of water away.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/china-reacts-guardedly-to-indus-water-treaty-talks-suspension-1467269
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...n-Tibet-to-build-dam/articleshow/54622469.cms
https://www.thequint.com/world/2016...eapon-pakistan-river-mekong-brahmaputra-tibet
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1191953...ver-india-threatens-scrap-indus-water-treaty/
http://qz.com/790885/narendra-modi-...o-scrap-the-indus-water-treaty-with-pakistan/
https://www.telegraphindia.com/1160924/jsp/frontpage/story_109996.jsp#.WGXliRsrK00
http://www.hindustantimes.com/analy...p-for-india/story-LLyx2YvAPsSSU4y9uLWxyK.html

Yes but they are heavily defended. If the entire Indian invasion force couldn't defeat halved garrisons in 1965; how do you think it will be possible to defeat the defensive measurements Pakistan has installed, now?

A geographically large country would thin its military concentration.

Larger army, but I would not say better. The Indian army is struggling to provide proper vests, helmets and even food to its soldiers. Pakistani soldiers per average seem to be much more motivated, fit (mentally and physically), experienced, trained and better equipped. But yes, the Indian military has shinier toys than us (such as it's navy and air defense).

Wrong...

1. Don't know about ur infra but i can say oura is pretty great along western border.. mass troop movement were well practiced from 2001 to the lastest movement after the uri attack.

2. Big lol to you on IWT.... the process from India is alreay started... china can't do anything on the western side... you know why because not all the water flow comes from chiese territory.. and if they block we'll block urs.

3 lol.... in 65 there was no massive invasion of pakistan... stop believing in army propaganda... it was a well tactical move by indian army to ease the pressure on kashmir since it was a surprise attack from pakistan and the terrorists.

4. Our current equipment is more than enough for pakistan.. ... stop saying u you're betrer equipped than india... its a joke

Initially both sides will have even numbers. India's mobilisation skills are disastrous, just look at operation prakram. Pakistan can mobilise forces faster and more efficiently. Bigger army or not if forces can't reach a certain area on time properly it's a nuisance.

Nope... that was the first ever try by india without exercises... and all the short comings and gaps were filled.... go read about the latest troop movement after uri attack... you'll be surprised.. I'm not getting the name of the pakistani user... he's given a better details of it too..... and why di you think you people started to develop tactical nuke!??? This is the very reason....

The biggest diff is Pak has no skill or talents required to develop whereas India is way ahead in this respect. The best that Pak can hope for is to become mining colony for China. Unless they change their priorities completely.

No skills or talent? Must be doing something right if our enemy nation is too powerless and impotent to do anything to us even after 2001 parliament attacks, mumbai 2008, uri and pathankot :azn: that too when you are more than 7x times bigger than us and have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege :D

That if anything is a sign of inferiority, incompetence and being devoid of any skills or talents :azn:

Wrong...

1. Don't know about ur infra but i can say oura is pretty great along western border.. mass troop movement were well practiced from 2001 to the lastest movement after the uri attack.

2. Big lol to you on IWT.... the process from India is alreay started... china can't do anything on the western side... you know why because not all the water flow comes from chiese territory.. and if they block we'll block urs.

3 lol.... in 65 there was no massive invasion of pakistan... stop believing in army propaganda... it was a well tactical move by indian army to ease the pressure on kashmir since it was a surprise attack from pakistan and the terrorists.

4. Our current equipment is more than enough for pakistan.. ... stop saying u you're betrer equipped than india... its a joke

Nope... that was the first ever try by india without exercises... and all the short comings and gaps were filled.... go read about the latest troop movement after uri attack... you'll be surprised.. I'm not getting the name of the pakistani user... he's given a better details of it too..... and why di you think you people started to develop tactical nuke!??? This is the very reason....

Keep talking........lol.......you indians ain't going to do anything. All you are good for is cheap talk, bluster and propaganda on the net. Which means nothing in reality. If you ever do something then come and talk. Till then keep barking like the dogs you are......lol.

The obsession from your country lies in the way it not only attempts to subvert CPEC but also is spending resources in subverting it openly. It even sent a submarine for reconnaissance. If it's such a small deal to your country then it wouldn't be doing what it is doing.

Not to mention, your PM openly talked about Balochistan at your country's independence day. Your country talks again and again about splitting Pakistan into 10 pieces, separating Balochistan and whatnot. Again, the poster was saying that bharat only cares about the terrorism emanating from Pakistan. Your PM would not have said anything about Balochistan if that were the case.

Not only is your state completely obsessed with Pakistan, but so are your people. I gave a good diagnosis of how your people are obsessed. It is worth a read.
That's rather obvious why India is to quote you obsessed with Pakistan.

It is natural. Pakistan is the only State that neighbours India which is repeatedly on the brink of collapse. Is on again-off again on the verge of economic and civil collapse, possesses a rogue military which repeatedly conducts coupe against elected Governments and even when it is not in power directly, it controls all the levers indirectly to destablize the Government of Pakistan. On top of that Pakistan has nuclear weapons and massive religious insurgency in part promoted by the same military as a weapon of war against neighbours of Pakistan.

When such is the State of a neighbour of India, I as a tax paying citizen of India would be outraged if my Government were not keeping very strict vigil over what happens in Pakistan.

My Government's job is to take care of my security and material needs. Both are equally important. Pakistan presents an active threat to that. I want my Government to mitigate this issue.

Now, what do you find incomprehensible. What do you think submarines are for if not to be sent to hostile waters to do their job.

And let them continue because that's all they are, just talk. All they do is just talk big in the media, on the net and any other public outlet. But they never do anything in reality nor do they ever make any real changes. If anything the more rubbish they have spouted the more powerful, developed and advanced Pakistan has become. So let the dogs continue to bark as long and as loud as they want. They seldom bite.

That's rather obvious why India is to quote you obsessed with Pakistan.

It is natural. Pakistan is the only State that neighbours India which is repeatedly on the brink of collapse. Is on again-off again on the verge of economic and civil collapse, possesses a rogue military which repeatedly conducts coupe against elected Governments and even when it is not in power directly, it controls all the levers indirectly to destablize the Government of Pakistan. On top of that Pakistan has nuclear weapons and massive religious insurgency in part promoted by the same military as a weapon of war against neighbours of Pakistan.

When such is the State of a neighbour of India, I as a tax paying citizen of India would be outraged if my Government were not keeping very strict vigil over what happens in Pakistan.

My Government's job is to take care of my security and material needs. Both are equally important. Pakistan presents an active threat to that. I want my Government to mitigate this issue.

Now, what do you find incomprehensible. What do you think submarines are for if not to be sent to hostile waters to do their job.

We are SOO on the brink of collapse that the World's 1st ever global hyper power has already in one go invested in at least $55 billion in Pakistan with many more billions earmarked for investments in the coming years and decades. They have also already scattered their key strategic assets all over Pakistan as well. So much so for our collapse. Just like you indians said we would in December 1947....lol.

If anything a nation that has between 30-40% of the ENTIRE Earth's most severely malnourished and extreme poor is more likely to collapse than we are. Don't be typical indian hypocrites and resolve your more severe & critical issues before criticising others:

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/India-has-40-of-worlds-malnourished-Expert/articleshow/20840897.cms

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...591/India-accused-of-poverty-smokescreen.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/53-...-on-World-Toilet-Day/articleshow/26032829.cms

I suppose these creatures are experts on Pakistan's collapse then.....lol:

https://www.chinasmack.com/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions

Keep talking........lol.......you indians ain't going to do anything. All you are good for is cheap talk, bluster and propaganda on the net. Which means nothing in reality. If you ever do something then come and talk. Till then keep barking like the dogs you are......lol.

Lol kiddo.... you wrote a msg for yourself... because its the pakistanis from coffee stall to political rally talk about taking kashmir back... its your beloved COAS said kashmir is ur jugular vein. ... but yet to have any guts to come for it.... keep barking

Lol kiddo.... you wrote a msg for yourself... because its the pakistanis from coffee stall to political rally talk about taking kashmir back... its your beloved COAS said kashmir is ur jugular vein. ... but yet to have any guts to come for it.... keep barking

Hey little boy, keep talking and barking. That's all you're good for. Because the fact is you ain't going to do anything.....lol.

You're just another one of your kind suffering from lesser men syndrome...lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/28/want-...has-the-biggest-penises-in-the-world-5083922/

Pakistan is more than 7x smaller than india and doesn't have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems like india does. Yet we control 40% of Kashmir and there is nothing india can do about it :devil:

Indian coast guard can take care of Pakistan Navy, Indian navy will have bigger things to do in case of a war
You just forgot to mention Indian Hanuman regmint to take care of Pak army

Back
Top Bottom