What's new

Stategic Weaknesses and Strengths: Pakistan and India

Where do you take ur education...
When Alexander came to india there was no religion called Islam. It was the hindus who stopped him.

when the invaders came your forefathers were Hindus too.... don't point ur finger here... go learn a proper education.. lol

Goaty boy.. do you've a comprehension problem!!??

That's what i said... current pakistan was with india and your forefathers were hindus too. Now how can you point ur finger at only on the current indian hindus!???? Are you 16 year old!???

Oh oh oh..... are you saying you gave them freedom on your will!????

Don't try to act smart kid... there was a massacre happening in east pakistan by pakistani military... go and read the famous line of the pakistani general. He just wanted the land not the people.. and what different race??? They're muslims.. thats why you got that part..

Alexander was stopped by inhabitants of current day Punjab, my forefathers. Regardless of their religion at the time they were racially different than most of you vermin east of the Indus river region (Punjab)

Last edited:
Alexander was stopped by inhabitants of current day Punjab, my forefathers. Regardless of their religion at the time they were racially different than most of you vermin west of the Indus region (Punjab)

Lol.... they were the Hindus. And we do know about the currunt vermin who came out of those brave Hindus... Now these kill others by blowing up themselves. And FYI I'm not hindu

Little weaner boy, are you retarded or what? The people of modern-day Pakistan regardless of whatever religion their ancestors may have been were ALWAYS racially different to the rest of india. That is why they DO NOT resemble modern day indians and why we don't have anything in common with them whatsoever. That is 1 if the reasons why Pakistan HAD to be created.

Little weaner boy, I could not care less about bangladesh or India. I ONLY care about the well being of MY nation, race, culture and way of life.

Nearly 70 years later, you little weaner men are still crying over why we RIPPED, TORE, & DISMEMBERED india to create Pakistan Bangladesh :devil: and there's nothing you little weaner men can ever do about it or ever get that land back......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Goaty boy... racially all the south asia is different... but they all were Hindus. That doesn't mean you're some super human of these races.... lol i laugh till i pee if you say you think you people are superior or so....:rofl::rofl:

You know how you became a muslim right? ?!! The invaders did those things. And you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Why do i care about whatever you care about.. why are you bring that here kiddo...

:omghaha::omghaha: who is crying over partition!!
Its you kiddo... yoir pms run to UN,US and china over kashmir... you people whine over kashmir... that saddam hussein looking general cries over kashmir calling it a jugular vein..

LOL you and your military should be proud of the world's largest surrender after ww2 in 71... keep crying over it and kashmir you can do nothing except that...:agree:

Lol.... they were the Hindus. And we do know about the currunt vermin who came out of those brave Hindus... Now these kill others by blowing up themselves. And FYI I'm not hindu

Goaty boy... racially all the south asia is different... but they all were Hindus. That doesn't mean you're some super human of these races.... lol i laugh till i pee if you say you think you people are superior or so....:rofl::rofl:

You know how you became a muslim right? ?!! The invaders did those things. And you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Why do i care about whatever you care about.. why are you bring that here kiddo...

:omghaha::omghaha: who is crying over partition!!
Its you kiddo... yoir pms run to UN,US and china over kashmir... you people whine over kashmir... that saddam hussein looking general cries over kashmir calling it a jugular vein..

LOL you and your military should be proud of the world's largest surrender after ww2 in 71... keep crying over it and kashmir you can do nothing except that...:agree:

Little weaner boy, a minority 7x smaller than you RIPPING, TEARING, DISMEMBERING & CARVING your country :devil: to create Pakistan Bangladesh whilst you are powerless to do anything about it and CAN NEVER EVER reclaim that conquered land is the biggest humiliation known to mankind.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan don't even stand a chance.
The differences are so huge to miss. That is the reason jokers from Pakistan resort to nuclear tactics.

We must call their bluff. Nuclear weapons can't just be used. Imagine, one nuke from Pakistan will wipe out all of Pakistani cities from world map. No waters from Indus, lose Kashmir completely to India, infighting, Indian navy will create port blockade so no oil and other essential supplies, terrorists will emerge again with full force within Pakistan, Balochistan struggle will get more teeth, not to mention 50% of Pakistan's forces will be wiped out and Afghanistan will become more powerful (worst thing to happen to Pakistan).

Of course India will incur heavy losses, no one is denying that but not in the scale fools in this forum dream.
Do India's losses even compare with all that are listed above ?

China cannot just attack India in support of Pakistan. Russia and USA won't allow that to happen. Who knows USA can even attack China on the other side if they misbehave.

u r really a day dreamer

Little weaner boy, a minority 7x smaller than you RIPPING, TEARING, DISMEMBERING & CARVING your country :devil: to create Pakistan Bangladesh whilst you are powerless to do anything about it and CAN NEVER EVER reclaim that conquered land is the biggest humiliation known to mankind.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Goaty boy go learn a better education.... i feel so sorry for your kind.:lol::lol::lol:

That's rather obvious why India is to quote you obsessed with Pakistan.

It is natural. Pakistan is the only State that neighbours India which is repeatedly on the brink of collapse. Is on again-off again on the verge of economic and civil collapse, possesses a rogue military which repeatedly conducts coupe against elected Governments and even when it is not in power directly, it controls all the levers indirectly to destablize the Government of Pakistan. On top of that Pakistan has nuclear weapons and massive religious insurgency in part promoted by the same military as a weapon of war against neighbours of Pakistan.

When such is the State of a neighbour of India, I as a tax paying citizen of India would be outraged if my Government were not keeping very strict vigil over what happens in Pakistan.

My Government's job is to take care of my security and material needs. Both are equally important. Pakistan presents an active threat to that. I want my Government to mitigate this issue.

Now, what do you find incomprehensible. What do you think submarines are for if not to be sent to hostile waters to do their job.

How does this explain the obsession with CPEC by your government, with subverting and attempting to separate Balochistan (which was even mentioned by your PM on August 15th speech)? By your citizenery in how it wanted to start a war with Pakistan yesterday, and that leaves no stone unturned on the web to shit on Pakistan at every available possible chance? You are forming a cognitive dissonance to explain your national obsession by trying rationalize the wrong thing. The obsession with CPEC or attempting to separate Balochistan has nothing to do with the rationalization you put forward.

live in denial but like Pak, it doesn't really matter much

Whatever you say. To anyone neutral, the obsession with Pakistan is quite obvious. Heck, Pakistan was brought up by your PM on August 15th in his independence day speech.

Its our destiny to destroy the hindu rashtrya and you cant beat destiny
You were behind for 40 years and you will be behind again soon

We don't have a hindu rashtra but a secular democracy like in UK where people like you are tolerated with your bigotry.

And you are going to do that sitting in UK. Good luck with your day dreaming...

I personally think
Pak Advantage:
1. China Support (Military + Diplomatically)
2. Combat Exp. gained from Fighting Terror.
3. Good Army.
DisAd:
1. Economy as compared to India .
2. Lack in Offensive Air Force w.r.t India Geographic Size.
India Advantage:
1. Good Economy as compared to Pak .
2. World Soft Support .
3. Better Equipped in Air Force w.r.t Pak only .
DisAd:
1. More to loose in case of Nuclear War.
2. Not sure of Full support(Military) from any country except Israel.

One's Advantage is another's disadvantage. Well I never in Favour of War , but these are the major points which is also preventing war .
Respect for both countries Defence/Offence Capabilites .
Fair Enough

nice fair analysis. but unkey anaysis dekhna, jo apney aapko TOP samjhtey hain.

actually brother ye fair analysis yaha kaam nahi karegi, koi usa/uk/russia ka forum hota to honesty and fair discussion matter karta hain
Not all are writing without having an eye on both sides capabilities. I agree that some of the members here underestimate the opponent which is wrong. So the good analysis is where you analyze the opponent near to real threat.
But the short note is in case of war the losses would be on much much larger scale then the gains. so if losses are on way ahead of gain then overall result will be losses. So in case of war there would be no gains but losses huge losses on both sides which i though no country can bear and sustain.

This,thread is going no where. It's seems to have just deflated into nonsense .

Back
Top Bottom