What's new

Stategic Weaknesses and Strengths: Pakistan and India

live in denial but like Pak, it doesn't really matter much

you're talking like 10 year old. if you think Pak hasn't been severely punished for these attacks, you are in denial. For starters, you can't even get a cricket team to come play even after offering huge deals!

but I am not really interested in making you cry showing everything you've lost. my point is more about useful developmental skills and talents. Pak lacks that.

On the contrary, in the last 2 years the development, advancement and living standards in Pakistan has probably never been better in our entire history. With nearly $60 billion already invested in Pakistan by China with many more billions earmarked for investments in the coming years and decades this is all but set to grow:azn: And there's nothing india can do about it.

So it looks like Pakistan has got away scott-Free over mumbai:azn: And there's nothing you little weaner men can do about it :devil: Even though you are more than 7x bigger than us and have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege. All you can do is bark like dogs on the net.....lol And you think a stupid worthless sport like cricket matters.......lol....:rofl:...obviously you are a retarded bollywood delusional fantasist.

Don't make me laugh with indian advancements and skills....lol:rofl:
There are more than 1.3 billion indians in the world. That is more than the entire white population of the planet. Yet for ALL the advanced weapons, sciences and technologies indians has or are benefitting from is ALL done by equipment, means, technologies and expertise that were ALL 100% indigenously pioneered, invented designed and manufactured by NON-indians, namely the West and Russia. There is no kudos in living off the hard work of other people and races...lol

Little weaner man, Pakistan in it's current form didn't even exist then....:rofl:. Had it done then things would have been different. You were not worthy, cavalier or brave enough to protect it or modern day bangladesh. That's why they were RIPPED, TORN & CARVED to create 2 seperate new nations :devil: which you could do nothing good about then nor could you now or ever........:azn:

It can NEVER EVER be reversed. There's nothing you or anyone can every do about it.

The above scenario is pathetic and low grade due to poor thinking and being devoid of the ground reality. AT LEAST $60 billion has already been invested in Pakistan by China with many more billions earmarked for investments in the coming years and decades. Chinese strategic assets are CURRENTLY now scattered all over Pakistan. In case of war the Chinese would want them and their investments protected. They won't directly get involved in any conflict but they would provide Pakistan with unlimited supply of top of the line high-tech tech weapons systems en-masse and other goodies. Coupled with the fact that China has the biggest advanced industrial base in the world that the indians cannot match, this would heavily favour Pakistan. And that's even before the nuclear option is exercised. So the prognosis of Pakistan's weakness in your above post is complete rubbish, null and void.

Goaty boy... how dumb are you???
You're repeating what i said in a different way...
Neither pakistan or India was in its current way... both nations were under a single and separate kingdoms was ruled by invaders.... how can you say india was humiliated and your forefathers weren't! ??? You muslims were under those rules too..... whats happening to ur educations????

... I feel so sorry for you... you were even cavalier or brave or strong enough to defend east pakistan after the current form of Pakistan came to its existence... but you want to go back to centuries and talk about India!??? Please go learn a proper education

Neither pakistan or India was in its current way... both nations were under a single and separate kingdoms was ruled by invaders.... how can you say india was humiliated and your forefathers weren't! ??? You muslims were under those rules too..... whats happening to ur educations????

... I feel so sorry for you... you were even cavalier or brave or strong enough to defend east pakistan after the current form of Pakistan came to its existence... but you want to go back to centuries and talk about India!??? Please go learn a proper education

Little weaner boy, how can Pakistan be under occupation when it didn't exist????????......it's like saying israel was under occupation and enslavement by Turkey for nearly a 1000 years because the Ottoman Turks ruled that entire landmass now known as Israel??????........ lol.......:rofl::rofl:

Why should we try to fight or force he bengalis to be Pakistanis when they are from a COMPLETELY different race, heritage and culture from REAL Pakistani people? And then are separated by at least 2500 kms. The bengalis are as Pakistani as are the Ethiopians and Somalians. They could NEVER REALLY be part of Pakistan. Just as Pakistan could NEVER EVER be part of india.

Last edited:
Little weaner boy, how can Pakistan be under occupation when it didn't exist????????......it's like saying israel was under occupation and enslavement by Turkey for nearly a 1000 years because the Ottoman Turks ruled that entire landmass now known as Israel??????........ lol.......:rofl::rofl:

Hey junior. He never mentioned Pakistan, he just told that forefathers of everyone currently living in land masses called India and Pakistan were occupied and ruled by invaders. Now what is wrong in that ?? ;)

Hey junior. He never mentioned Pakistan, he just told that forefathers of everyone currently living in land masses called India and Pakistan were occupied and ruled by invaders. Now what is wrong in that ?? ;)

Little weaner boy, are you retarded or what? That is PRECISELY one of the reasons as to why Pakistan and then bangladesh HAD to be created. Because in it's previous form the land known as Pakistan could NEVER EVER be protected. Noticed that since the creation of Pakistan (compared to the previous 1800 years and more) NO POWER on earth has been able to conquer and occupy that area again :D

Which is precisely why on August the 14th 1947, india was RIPPED, TORN & CARVED to create Pakistan & bangladesh :devil: We took that land and indians CAN NEVER EVER get it back or do ANYTHING about it apart from bark like dogs on the internet, media and other public platforms :chilli:

PS You appear to be another Pakistan-Obseessed retarded indian troll that joined this Saturday. Who was probably banned recently. Absolutely pathetic.

@Oscar @waz

Last edited:
nah mate stop chatting absolute shit

Hindus were the cowards that got ruled on first by the Mughals and then the british empire for hundreds of years. it is the indian slave mentality of yes sir no sir that got them there. the muslims fought and got their own country

It was coward hindus of your country that couldn't fight the invaders. Alexander the great was stopped at khyber pass by the muslims of that area you see the difference.

Muslims and Sikhs fought the british near independence time, whilst you hindus were doing what you do best taking orders from invaders of your country.

another indian talking absolute shit

You hindus sat there when the invaders came and became their slaves, first it was the Mughals that came and took over your country and after that it was the british empire for hundreds of years who ruled you.

meanwhile the greatest warrior of all time Alexander the greats army was stopped at Khyber pass by the brave muslims locals of the time, you indians only know how say yes sir no sir. even your heros from 1947 war with the british are all sikhs. you hindus would still be part of the british empire had it not been for the muslims and sikhs at the time who wanted separation.

pick up a history book and read how time and time again you hindus were butchered and made slaves by foreign invaders.

Even your gate of india in mumbai was made by the invaders, to welcome there queen. this is your history Boy don't ever forget it that you hindus have always been slaves to the invaders.

Little weaner boy, are you retarded or what? That is PRECISELY one of the reasons as to why Pakistan and then bangladesh HAD to be created. Because in it's previous form the land known as Pakistan could NEVER EVER be protected. Noticed that since the creation of Pakistan (compared to the previous 1000 years or so) NO POWER on earth has been able to conquer and occupy that area again :D

Which is precisely why on August the 14th 1947, india was RIPPED, TORN & CARVED to create Pakistan & bangladesh :devil: We took that land and indians CAN NEVER EVER get it back or do ANYTHING about it apart from bark like dogs on the internet, media and other public platforms :chilli:

And do you know what an average Indian like me think about that incident ?? "GOOD RIDDANCE" LOL :p:

It is your delusion or rhetoric, we never want to occupy your land, because it not just the land but the people that also come along as a package that we are not comfortable with irrespective of their religion. :-(

Now keep you land and be happy with what you have. You couldn't even hold your country together for more than three decades. Now this is what you call unity, then I would wish that you may remain united like that till eternity. :)

Hindus were the cowards that got ruled on first by the Mughals and then the british empire for hundreds of years. it is the indian slave mentality of yes sir no sir that got them there. the muslims fought and got their own country

It was coward hindus of your country that couldn't fight the invaders. Alexander the great was stopped at khyber pass by the muslims of that area you see the difference.

Muslims and Sikhs fought the british near independence time, whilst you hindus were doing what you do best taking orders from invaders of your country.

You hindus sat there when the invaders came and became their slaves, first it was the Mughals that came and took over your country and after that it was the british empire for hundreds of years who ruled you.

meanwhile the greatest warrior of all time Alexander the greats army was stopped at Khyber pass by the brave muslims locals of the time, you indians only know how say yes sir no sir. even your heros from 1947 war with the british are all sikhs. you hindus would still be part of the british empire had it not been for the muslims and sikhs at the time who wanted separation.

pick up a history book and read how time and time again you hindus were butchered and made slaves by foreign invaders.

Even your gate of india in mumbai was made by the invaders, to welcome there queen. this is your history Boy don't ever forget it that you hindus have always been slaves to the invaders.

LOL, do some justice to history dude.:disagree:

A religion called Islam wasn't even born during the time Alexander was having his free run. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And do you know what an average Indian like me think about that incident ?? "GOOD RIDDANCE" LOL :p:

It is your delusion or rhetoric, we never want to occupy your land, because it not just the land but the people that also come along as a package that we are not comfortable with irrespective of their religion. :-(

Now keep you land and be happy with what you have. You couldn't even hold your country together for more than three decades. Now this is what you call unity, then I would wish that you may remain united like that till eternity. :)

Lol......lol.......:rofl::rofl::rofl: you couldn't even hold your country together for 1 second as we RIPPED, TORE & CARVED india to create Pakistan Bangladesh from conquered indian land and you were powerless to do anything about it :devil:

You say good riddance? I'm glad there is 1 indian who accepts partition :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A religion called Islam wasn't even born during the time Alexander was having his free run. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Regarding the cowards and slave mentality, I guess almost all the Muslims and Anglo-Indian's of the subcontinent are nothing but the by products of this so called 1000 years of forced conversion, murder, rape and slavery. :(

The cowards converted, the braves either died fighting or didn't compromised their religion no matter what. :)

i stopped reading at islam didn't exist at the tim of alexander

you sir are a grade A idiot.

Lol......lol.......:rofl::rofl::rofl: you couldn't even hold your country together for 1 second as we RIPPED, TORE & CARVED india to create Pakistan Bangladesh from conquered indian land and you were powerless to do anything about it :devil:

You say good riddance? I'm glad there is 1 indian who accepts partition :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No actually we ripped or rather denied your share as per your logic. Pakistan was born a day before India. India just denied Pakistan it due share and ripped it of her territories. :)

We are NOT "modern day indians" who converted to Islam. That is indian propaganda. There is far more to it as it doesn't explain why modern day Pakistanis look so PHYSICALLY different to modern day indians.

i stopped reading at islam didn't exist at the tim of alexander

you sir are a grade A idiot.

Great keep up with names calling. I will never get lower to your standard. But you can't change history on your own. :p:

The second part of my comment I've removed voluntarily since I think it is bit offensive. Sorry for that. :(

No actually we ripped or rather denied your share as per your logic. Pakistan was born a day before India. India just denied Pakistan it due share and ripped it of her territories. :)

Lol.........lol.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:......That's the most retarded response ever.......lol...:rofl::rofl::rofl:....so now that entire area was called "British Pakistan" and it was "West india" & "East india" created on August the 14th 1947......lol..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where do you take ur education...
When Alexander came to india there was no religion called Islam. It was the hindus who stopped him.

when the invaders came your forefathers were Hindus too.... don't point ur finger here... go learn a proper education.. lol

Why should we try to fight or force he bengalis to be Pakistanis when they are from a COMPLETELY different race, heritage and culture from REAL Pakistani people? And then are separated by at least 2500 kms. The bengalis are as Pakistani as are the Ethiopians and Somalians. They could NEVER REALLY be part of Pakistan. Just as Pakistan could NEVER EVER be part of india.

Goaty boy.. do you've a comprehension problem!!??

That's what i said... current pakistan was with india and your forefathers were hindus too. Now how can you point ur finger at only on the current indian hindus!???? Are you 16 year old!???

Oh oh oh..... are you saying you gave them freedom on your will!????

Don't try to act smart kid... there was a massacre happening in east pakistan by pakistani military... go and read the famous line of the pakistani general. He just wanted the land not the people.. and what different race??? They're muslims.. thats why you got that part..

Where do you take ur education...
When Alexander came to india there was no religion called Islam. It was the hindus who stopped him.

when the invaders came your forefathers were Hindus too.... don't point ur finger here... go learn a proper education.. lol

Goaty boy.. do you've a comprehension problem!!??

That's what i said... current pakistan was with india and your forefathers were hindus too. Now how can you point ur finger at only on the current indian hindus!???? Are you 16 year old!???

Oh oh oh..... are you saying you gave them freedom on your will!????

Don't try to act smart kid... there was a massacre happening in east pakistan by pakistani military... go and read the famous line of the pakistani general. He just wanted the land not the people.. and what different race??? They're muslims.. thats why you got that part..

Little weaner boy, are you retarded or what? The people of modern-day Pakistan regardless of whatever religion their ancestors may have been were ALWAYS racially different to the rest of india. That is why they DO NOT resemble modern day indians and why we don't have anything in common with them whatsoever. That is 1 if the reasons why Pakistan HAD to be created.

Little weaner boy, I could not care less about bangladesh or India. I ONLY care about the well being of MY nation, race, culture and way of life.

Nearly 70 years later, you little weaner men are still crying over why we RIPPED, TORE, & DISMEMBERED india to create Pakistan Bangladesh :devil: and there's nothing you little weaner men can ever do about it or ever get that land back......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom