What's new

State-sanctioned murder: India’s secret policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 billion plus people divided into hundreds of languages, dozens of ethnic groups and several religious creeds against a nation that speaks one language, is dominated by one religion and has only a handful of ethnic groups. Yes you are right it just isn't fair. India will be taken apart based on its internal differences. If the recent elections are anything to go by regionalism is making a come back and that is the sign of future troubles.

I don't know how this post is related to the topic.

India technically is a democracy. And so is ours, but a long way to go.

You could at least say that cricket and Bollywood keeps India together :D

But sure, India has had its own problems ranging from Kashmir to Assam.

I don't see how the BNP and AL in Bangladesh can set aside their differences. Partisan style politics has never really bode well for Bangladesh. Might be worthwhile to think about those first.

I don't know how this post is related to the topic.

India technically is a democracy. And so is ours, but a long way to go.

You could at least say that cricket and Bollywood keeps India together :D

But sure, India has had its own problems ranging from Kashmir to Assam.

I don't see how the BNP and AL in Bangladesh can set aside their differences. Partisan style politics has never really bode well for Bangladesh. Might be worthwhile to think about those first.

If the Indians go off topic I am entitled to defend Bangladesh with whatever argument counts. The AL/BNP dispute is not part of this thread so why are you bringing it in here? Are you a secret Indian sympathizer pretending to be a Bangladesh patriot? Why don't you be consistent?

So India is hunting you since 1971. Run and run. :lol:

India and Bangladesh friendship still very strong like past. :tup:

I was born in 1972 idiot. If India chases toddlers then that is really a shame. India-Bangladesh friendship will soon go to the dogs like in 1975.

Please back to topic.

Your link only states the numbers of immigrants to India but doesn't mention where they come from or if they are illegals. A pointless link in other words.

Munshi Babu stupidity seems to be a forte of you people, how dare I claim a stake. :lol:

Your link only states the numbers of immigrants to India but doesn't mention where they come from or if they are illegals. A pointless link in other words.

you have to check for this Banlgadesh-India
which means migration from Bangladesh to India.

Munshi Babu stupidity seems to be a forte of you people, how dare I claim a stake. :lol:

Dude.. he will start personal attacks now.. so beware.

On page 6, it says levels of immigration from Bangladesh to India. However, it doesn't say if the are illegal or not.
http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTPROSPECTS/Resources/334934-1199807908806/Top10.pdf

If the Indians go off topic I am entitled to defend Bangladesh with whatever argument counts. The AL/BNP dispute is not part of this thread so why are you bringing it in here? Are you a secret Indian sympathizer pretending to be a Bangladesh patriot? Why don't you be consistent?

Nope. Just opting for a rational discussion and trying to keep level-headed (You know they try to go off topic ;)).

I understand the border issues here, and India's influence in our country, especially activities of sabotage and espionage. They even occupy our lands right under our noses. But it is just that there is nothing we can do to change however we like. Unless we all take a stand. Much of that inability is due to our leadership. That is why I was mentioning about the AL and BNP and our entire political culture. We are a nation of wimps.

BGB (Border Guard Bangladesh) is seriously underfunded just like BDR was. In fact, much of human trafficking activities were carried out by elements of the BDR, I read a report compiled by a Dhaka university professor. I will not be surprised if the BGB still do, even though it might have reduced by now due to the AL in power.

On page 6, it says levels of immigration from Bangladesh to India. However, it doesn't say if the are illegal or not.
http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTPROSPECTS/Resources/334934-1199807908806/Top10.pdf

Nope. Just opting for a rational discussion and trying to keep level-headed (You know they try to go off topic ;)).

I understand the border issues here, and India's influence in our country, especially activities of sabotage and espionage. They even occupy our lands right under our noses. But it is just that there is nothing we can do to change however we like. Unless we all take a stand. Much of that inability is due to our leadership. That is why I was mentioning about the AL and BNP and our entire political culture. We are a nation of wimps.

BGB (Border Guard Bangladesh) is seriously underfunded just like BDR was. In fact, much of human trafficking activities were carried out by elements of the BDR, I read a report compiled by a Dhaka university professor. I will not be surprised if the BGB still do, even though it might have reduced by now due to the AL in power.

Okay point taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom