What's new

State of India was never partitioned - It was created in Aug, 1947.

Hex0maniac

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
During a Seminar between India & Pakistan Mr. Javed Jabbar is a Pakistani writer. He gave this statement. Never In my entire life, I never heard or read that is even remotely close to this statement, that holds this much logical/ historical fact. He basically demolished every narrative, that RSS holds to indoctrinate there members and Indians in general.

During a Seminar between India & Pakistan Mr. Javed Jabbar is a Pakistani writer. He gave this statement. Never In my entire life, I never heard or read that is even remotely close to this statement, that holds this much logical/ historical fact. He basically demolished every narrative, that RSS holds to indoctrinate there members and Indians in general.

Can you post the link to this debate?

Can you post the link to this debate?
I found this cut by sheer dumb luck as for the whole seminar I couldn't find any link I hope someone in PDF will post whole seminar link

Let 2019 signal the start of a new global narrative by Pakistan. We are strong nations and learn from our past mistakes and are fixing it.
people don't realize the weight of this statement. This should be spread.

Before 1947 it was 'British India'. Prior to that the Moguls ruled over much of the subcontinent and united the fractured kingdoms under their control. Their demise was followed on by the Sikhs.
Even at the time of Ashoka India was never ruled as a whole,nor Rajputs, nor Jatts nor mughals nor nor british.

yup definitely one of india top delusions...

Looks like Gen. Bakshi was the one who asked this stupid question. Is he Indian? Is he from the Indian army? Is he a sample of what India produces?
upload_2020-5-11_23-27-14.png

Just curious where are those #toiletless people hiding who had been barking about Pakistan. Mr. Javed Jabbar gave a befitting reply. I wish our youth today & so-called Ultra Leftist Scholars had such clarity.

That's what I said few days ago on this forum and so far several times on this forum.
India was never a one country and it never will. This region is extremely diverse that's the reason never ever as far as the history goes back it was one country. Most indians are lived in a fools paradise by thinking they will change everything in just 72 years. Now after 72 years it's quite evident it India fails to function as one country. This is a big slap on the face of those indians who challenge two nation theory and say pakistan is a failed ideology. The word "India" is infact a British one . Pakistan is not carved out of India the fact is there was no India before pakistan.
@Joe Shearer

That's what I said few days ago on this forum and so far several times on this forum.
India was never a one country and it never will. This region is extremely diverse that's the reason never ever as far as the history goes back it was one country. Most indians are lived in a fools paradise by thinking they will change everything in just 72 years. Now after 72 years it's quite evident it India fails to function as one country. This is a big slap on the face of those indians who challenge two nation theory and say pakistan is a failed ideology. The word "India" is infact a British one . Pakistan is not carved out of India the fact is there was no India before pakistan.
@Joe Shearer

Why sticking too much with a Name. Yes India was named by Europeans...before them, It was Hindostan ... we all know it.....even Quraan has the mention of (Gazwa e Hind).... referring to the same land of what is known as India today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom