What's new

State of India was never partitioned - It was created in Aug, 1947.

I hope you are a non Muslim that will justify your ignorance for this false claim, otherwise its just sad and petty for not reading Quran at all.

Agreed. I am a Muslim (born in Muslim family) but have not read Quraan.
Gazwa e Hind (and related to topic - word Hind) is mentioned in Hadith Sunan an-Nasa'i 1:25:3177, 3176 and 3175...referring to today's India....implying the land of India existed long before 1947.

Why sticking too much with a Name. Yes India was named by Europeans...before them, It was Hindostan ... we all know it.....even Quraan has the mention of (Gazwa e Hind).... referring to the same land of what is known as India today.
"India" as you define it is simply a collection of tribes and city states that were lumped together in the miscellaneous column. British expanded on this with: east Indies, west Indies, native "red Indians" etc. You have been deceived.

India refers to miscellaneous, cannot categorise as Romans or Greeks or Slavs or Chinese and we need a catch-all name for these alien tribes that we trade with but don't have the time or will to categorise.

Clearly this hurts. Take some time to digest.

No mention in Qur'an.

True. GhawaztulHind is not mentioned in Quran - and Ahadith of GhazwatulHind are Husan and multiple references to them in Sunun Nasai (Al Khubra, as well in Al Sughra)

ghazwatulhind-ahadith-sunan-nasai.jpg

Why sticking too much with a Name. Yes India was named by Europeans...before them, It was Hindostan ... we all know it.....even Quraan has the mention of (Gazwa e Hind).... referring to the same land of what is known as India today.

It is Hadith, not Quran.

No Muslim would make that elementary mistake.

Gazwa e Hind (and related to topic - word Hind) is mentioned in Hadith Sunan an-Nasa'i 1:25:3177, 3176 and 3175...referring to today's India....implying the land of India existed long before 1947.
can you site the quran verse
Every society is lumped so. Why India is different?

Because other societies are not an artificial construct of foreigners like India is.
Just look at the North South Divide.
What other nation can you go to where in part they will kill you for eating beef and in another part they love eating beef and is a part of their normal diet?

Can't really get more extreme or artificial then that.

"Hind" is a province controlled by Persian empires. Get your facts right. The Persians (Xerxes time period in particular) referred to a river ("Hind") which most probably was the Indus as opposed to the Ganges. Hind to the Persians and subsequently to the Arabs was the Indus Valley, not the Gangetic plains. Great Buddhist and Hindu scholars that are spoken of and claimed by hindutva actually have nothing to do with the gangetic plains.

You're furthermore conflating several different definitions of India for your own narrative. In fact none of the defintions - Persian, Arab, British, even a geological enquiry on tectonic plates - align with hindutva "India".

Honest historians refer to 1947 as a partition of "the Indian subcontinent" and older British chronicles speak in this way. It's only the modern state hindutva narrative that describes British India as India proper.

Sindh existed even way before Hind.
Hind,Hindistan,Indika,India were labels given to the land by outsiders as per their own understanding and ease.The original name of land is and always was Sindh for us and thats the name of our province..And since India has taken this identity from Brits while Persia has capitalized the Iranic identity and called itself 'Iran' knowing well way more folks around Iran are Iranic than those inside Iran, it doesnt even make sense that you borrow a name from someone....Would you take the label Israel for the land of Palestine?

Last edited:
What nonsense thread....

Everyone knows in world that India (BHARAT) is the most ancient country, civilization of this planet.... the first ever human on the earth was Indian and called as MANU.....

In DWAPAR YUG (prior to KALI YUG in which we live today) BHARAT did exist and known as MAHABHARATA which spanned from GANDHAR (today's KANDAHAR, AFGHANISTAN) till SAYAM (today's THAILAND)....

ZERO was a great invention of human history and gift to mathematics was given by India to this planet......

Ignorant people before calling India an artificial state learn about history first and learn to give a credit where it's due....

What nonsense thread....

Everyone knows in world that India (BHARAT) is the most ancient country, civilization of this planet.... the first ever human on the earth was Indian and called as MANU.....

In DWAPAR YUG (prior to KALI YUG in which we live today) BHARAT did exist and known as MAHABHARATA which spanned from GANDHAR (today's KANDAHAR, AFGHANISTAN) till SAYAM (today's THAILAND)....

ZERO was a great invention of human history and gift to mathematics was given by India to this planet......

Ignorant people before calling India an artificial state learn about history first and learn to give a credit where it's due....
Only Indians believe in that..India was never a civilization...Indus Valley was ...we had toilets.. you never had.. Indus valley people were not hindus...

Whatever your books say were altered over time..No one in the world follows them as that is not written history but a word of mouth..its your dharmic so you believe it.. noone else is entitled to.Contemporary hinduism practiced today is totaly different from the vedic religions of those times so i dont know how you folks claim to be following their legacy.

There was no india before British labelled it..so no zero has ntohign to do with India but gandhara region which is part of present day Pakistan.

Last edited:
Ok but Hindustan was never one country.It was a region.

Mr. Javed Jabbar is a brilliant intellectual. I wish he was the FM of Pakistan.

err no..

we need people like him as teacher of our jahil public.

looks like you reading a different book"
What nonsense thread....

wow.. there must of ignorant must be factory in india...

and yes india was never a state.. and looking at it took one gets the same impression.

Only Indians believe in that..India was never a civilization...Indus Valley was ...we had toilets.. you never had.. Indus valley people were not hindus...

Whatever your books say were altered over time..No one in the world follows them as that is not written history but a word of mouth..its your dharmic so you believe it.. noone else is entitled to.Contemporary hinduism practiced today is totaly different from the vedic religions of those times so i dont know how you folks claim to be following their legacy.

There was no india before British labelled it..so no zero has ntohign to do with India but gandhara region which is part of present day Pakistan.

Indus valley too was part of BHARAT which spanned from Afghanistan till SAYAM.....

Yes there was no India before British but there was BHARAT before even the first British saw the God's green earth....

The name BHARAT has it's routes back to SATYA YUG which was even older than DWAPAR YUG....

BHARAT name was given to this country when king BHARAT (younger brother of lord RAM) was ruling Ayodhya.... this country, this civilization is that older.....

How can you say that BHARAT was never a civilization???? This country is infact the home of more than one civilization.... indus civilization was one among those.....

Do you know about India's 4 VEDAS???

YAJURVED,

RIGVED,

ATHARVAVED,

SAMVED

Try to know about them and you will know how advanced Indian civilization was...

Who gave AYURVEDA to this world???

Who gave YOGABHYAS (YOGA) to this world???

Who invented ZERO???

Who was the source for all this???

Is all this possible without some civilization????

Pakistan never had any identity before 1947, a concept developed in 1930s.....

Even Alexander the great said he would invade HIND OR BHARAT..... nobody said they were going to invade Pakistan.....

Even Vasco de Gama and Columbus were on the hunt for India or BHARAT.... nobody was on hunt for Pakistan.....

Keep hate aside and think..... you will know which country is ARTIFICIAL and which country is ORIGINAL.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom