What's new

State of India was never partitioned - It was created in Aug, 1947.

No body is denying your culture and neither civilization. As for territory, India/hind was always a region comprise of different kingdoms and tribes and be so gullible or naive that they all walk hand in hand and defended each other.

I mean Alexander made some powerfull alleys here that helped him against other kingdoms.

No body is denying your culture and neither civilization. As for territory, India/hind was always a region comprise of different kingdoms and tribes and be so gullible or naive that they all walk hand in hand and defended each other.

I mean Alexander made some powerfull alleys here that helped him against other kingdoms.

Yes there were many Hindu kingdoms that time in today's Hind but they used to consider them as a part of BHARAT...... it was like today's India with a group of various states..... BHARAT those times used to be called as BHARAT VARSH too by these people..... outsiders mostly called it HIND.....

However majority of those kingdoms were loyal to BHARAT VARSH and stood together to protect it from outsiders invasions..... there motto was to protect entire BHARAT VARSH and not just their kingdoms.....

Yes Alexander could have some kingdoms on his side by luring them with something big and spare them from his ambitions but then traitors were in every era.... even today.....

Lord Shree Krishna in DWAPAR YUG to Arjun pronounced the word BHARAT while telling him Bhagwat Geeta.... the word was GLANIRBHAVATI BHARAT but war was being fought over their own kingdom Hastinapur shows how old country, the civilization BHARAT is...... for those kingdoms BHARAT VARSH was like a mother ship and it's safety was more important to them than their own kingdoms.....

"India" as you define it is simply a collection of tribes and city states that were lumped together in the miscellaneous column. British expanded on this with: east Indies, west Indies, native "red Indians" etc. You have been deceived.

India refers to miscellaneous, cannot categorise as Romans or Greeks or Slavs or Chinese and we need a catch-all name for these alien tribes that we trade with but don't have the time or will to categorise.

Clearly this hurts. Take some time to digest.

No it doesn't hurt..why it would?

So our so called rule of 100 years on Hidostan was a rule on tribes and herds lumped together under Delhi Sultans (Khiljis, Suris etc) an then Mughals? It was not an empire per you?
Talking of Romans, Greeks....so your idea of Romans are people from Italy only or all of those who are under that empire? The discussion was India dif not exist before 1947...I said the Land called India now was always there...rules by different people under different names for that land....what is the wrong here?

can you site the quran verse

Because other societies are not an artificial construct of foreigners like India is.
Just look at the North South Divide.
What other nation can you go to where in part they will kill you for eating beef and in another part they love eating beef and is a part of their normal diet?

Can't really get more extreme or artificial then that.

I corrected that in my later post giving reference to that Hadith. Point is even that Hadith existed long before 1947 that mentioned Hind...so India was Hind hence that Land called India existed before 1947.

On your point on divided societies....weren't you and Bengalis divided....isn't there a conflict there with Pakhtuns, Balochis, Sindhis, Muhajirs.....
On beef part....there were no killings on beef eating before this Hindu nationalist government came into power....it's not happening now...and it'll fade away if other government comes....it's more political then religious.

"Hind" is a province controlled by Persian empires. Get your facts right. The Persians (Xerxes time period in particular) referred to a river ("Hind") which most probably was the Indus as opposed to the Ganges. Hind to the Persians and subsequently to the Arabs was the Indus Valley, not the Gangetic plains. Great Buddhist and Hindu scholars that are spoken of and claimed by hindutva actually have nothing to do with the gangetic plains.

You're furthermore conflating several different definitions of India for your own narrative. In fact none of the defintions - Persian, Arab, British, even a geological enquiry on tectonic plates - align with hindutva "India".

Honest historians refer to 1947 as a partition of "the Indian subcontinent" and older British chronicles speak in this way. It's only the modern state hindutva narrative that describes British India as India proper.

Thatks for enlightening me with your version of History or at least perspective of history. We have not read that in any other History books here or on internet.
Hind came from Sindhu (river) that is now called as Indus....India was till Kandhar...so what is your point?
You sound like India is/was limited to Gangetic plains.... seems someone else has to read and correct his history and geography both.

Keep hate aside and think..... you will know which country is ARTIFICIAL and which country is ORIGINAL.....

India is artificial. India the name coming from a river in Pakistan, a river which runs almost exclusively in Pakistan.

Your country is named on the basis of a word which passed from Persian to Greek to England from the original Sindh (a river and province in Pakistan.)

Recognize your own holy river, the Ganges, be proud of your own culture, Gangetic.

Stop trying to steal the culture and identity of Pakistan. A name which is new, but an identity as old as humanity itself.

As far as your religious ideas, they exist only within you. We are not obliged to accept them nor give them credence.

Even the Arabs of 7th century referred to Sindh and Al Hind as seperate entities, as referred in the famous hadith of Rasulullah saws.

Ancient history and influences on Pakistan are wholly unique to Pakistan, and there are very few instances in which Pakistan was part of the same empires as India. For most of the time, Afghanistan, Eastern Iran, and Pakistan were part of the same historical empires, dynasties, and governments.

We refer to this region as Khurasaan.

Visit this thread for more information: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/hist...d-its-people-rarely-part-of-india-ivc.598015/

Sindh existed even way before Hind.
Hind,Hindistan,Indika,India were labels given to the land by outsiders as per their own understanding and ease.The original name of land is and always was Sindh for us and thats the name of our province..And since India has taken this identity from Brits while Persia has capitalized the Iranic identity and called itself 'Iran' knowing well way more folks around Iran are Iranic than those inside Iran, it doesnt even make sense that you borrow a name from someone....Would you take the label Israel for the land of Palestine?

And who is us? Muslims too were outsiders they came in 7th century to this land.....

India was till Kandhar...so what is your point?

So now you are claiming Afghanistan, lol. Bunch of delusional losers you are.

I am absolutely speechless that you believe your own lies.

And who is us? Muslims too were outsiders they came in 7th century to this land.....

You are confusing race and religion again.

You Indians do this often.

I can't believe you just claimed to be Muslim.

If you are going to troll, atleast do it semi-decently.

Ok but Hindustan was never one country.It was a region.

Sorry not on you but I wonder on the stand people keep changing on this forum....more so the version of history they have read is different to what we study elsewhere about India/Indian subcontinent.

Anyways if Hidostan was a region then this region was constantly increasing under Delhi sultanate and then Mughals... region included current Pakistan, Bangladesh, India and parts of Afghanistan... and ruled by a central authority, who drive policies, collected taxes with provinces have their governance under the guidance of this central authority....what is a country now?

So now you are claiming Afghanistan, lol. Bunch of delusional losers you are.

1. I am absolutely speechless that you believe your own lies.

You are confusing race and religion again.

2. You Indians do this often.

3. I can't believe you just claimed to be Muslim.

If you are going to troll, atleast do it semi-decently.

1. I am not surprised on that. The version of History you read in your schools is different from what is taught in rest of the world. I am not claiming...I am providing the facts, Afghanistan was ruled by many Indian kings such as Mauran empire, Mughals and then Sikhs.... May be Mauryan kings are omitted from your history text books so here is the link

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurya_Empire

2. again I am not surprised...anyone who questions the version of common understanding (Narrative) in Pakistan is either a Traitor/Indian agent (if he is a Muslim) or Blasphemous/infidel...typical Psyche.

3. Facts are not claimed. But I can understand ...refer point 2.

Sorry not on you but I wonder on the stand people keep changing on this forum....more so the version of history they have read is different to what we study elsewhere about India/Indian subcontinent.

Anyways if Hidostan was a region then this region was constantly increasing under Delhi sultanate and then Mughals... region included current Pakistan, Bangladesh, India and parts of Afghanistan... and ruled by a central authority, who drive policies, collected taxes with provinces have their governance under the guidance of this central authority....what is a country now?

1. I am not surprised on that. The version of History you read in your schools is different from what is taught in rest of the world. I am not claiming...I am providing the facts, Afghanistan was ruled by many Indian kings such as Mauran empire, Mughals and then Sikhs.... May be Mauryan kings are omitted from your history text books so here is the link

2. again I am not surprised...anyone who questions the version of common understanding (Narrative) in Pakistan is either a Traitor/Indian agent (if he is a Muslim) or Blasphemous/infidel...typical Psyche.

3. Facts are not claimed. But I can understand ...refer point 2.

Exactly.... BHARAT was spanned from Gandhar, Afghanistan still SAYAM a modern day Thailand.....

King Dhrutarashtra wife and mother of Duryodhan was Gandhari..... she was daughter of Gandhar king (Afghanistan).....

I am not surprised on that

Mauryans ruled Pakistan and Afghanistan region for barely a hundred years. That too by a peaceful ceding of territory by the Greeks under Seleucus (Alexander's successor) When Asoka came to rule Pakistan, he had recanted Hinduism for Buddhism. So much for a great Hindu empire, lol.

That same Buddhist legacy followed into the subsequent Greek-Bactrian reconquest of the Pakistan and Afghan region.

By the time the Muslims came, most of our people were still Buddhist and readily embraced Islam.

All can be found here: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/alexander-the-great-mauryans-graeco-bactrians.601039/

Exactly.... BHARAT was spanned from Gandhar, Afghanistan still SAYAM a modern day Thailand.....

King Dhrutarashtra wife and mother of Duryodhan was Gandhari..... she was daughter of Gandhar king (Afghanistan).....

How can Afghanistan and Pakistan be Indian when Mauryans only ruled there for less than a hundred years?

Compared to that, how many thousands of years did Afghan and Pakistani regional empires like Greek successor states, Scythians, Kushans, Hepthalites, Dilli Sultanat, Ghaznavi, Ghouri, Mughals, and Durranis raid and take tribute from large swathes of modern Indian territory vassals?

Last edited:
Why sticking too much with a Name. Yes India was named by Europeans...before them, It was Hindostan ... we all know it.....even Quraan has the mention of (Gazwa e Hind).... referring to the same land of what is known as India today.
Brother don't ever say again that something is from Quran without knowing it is 100 percent.

India is artificial. India the name coming from a river in Pakistan, a river which runs almost exclusively in Pakistan.

Your country is named on the basis of a word which passed from Persian to Greek to England from the original Sindh (a river and province in Pakistan.)

Recognize your own holy river, the Ganges, be proud of your own culture, Gangetic.

Stop trying to steal the culture and identity of Pakistan. A name which is new, but an identity as old as humanity itself.

As far as your religious ideas, they exist only within you. We are not obliged to accept them nor give them credence.

Even the Arabs of 7th century referred to Sindh and Al Hind as seperate entities, as referred in the famous hadith of Rasulullah saws.

Ancient history and influences on Pakistan are wholly unique to Pakistan, and there are very few instances in which Pakistan was part of the same empires as India. For most of the time, Afghanistan, Eastern Iran, and Pakistan were part of the same historical empires, dynasties, and governments.

We refer to this region as Khurasaan.

Visit this thread for more information: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/hist...d-its-people-rarely-part-of-india-ivc.598015/

Lol.... India artificial???

Pakistan was just a concept developed in 1930s to make land for muslims out of hindu majority BHARAT.... nothing old and nothing new..... don't give me the crap of YOUR indus civilization which was part of BHARAT from thousands of years earlier....

King Puru used to rule Takshshila which is now Taxila in Pakistan today.... as per Alexander it was first strong resistance from hindu ruler of BHARAT on the entry gates of BHARAT.... where does Pakistan fits anywhere here????

Columbus left his country to find out India but reached America and misunderstood people there with Indians.... hence the name today you hear RED INDIANS.... where was ORIGINAL Pakistan???

Alexander came to invade India not Pakistan....

Even British came to rule India.... they didn't know a word called Pakistan....

When we talk about separation whole world says India was partitioned.... nobody says Pakistan was partitioned.....

Okay if word Pakistan is new then at least above people would have mentioned SOMETHING about you in some other form??? SOMETHING about YOUR civilization???

But no history has always pronounced one word BHARAT....

Indus civilization was part of BHARAT....

We have given YOGABHYAS, AYURVEDA, 4 VEDAS, ZERO to this planet shows how advanced the civilization of India..... what ORIGINAL Pakistan has given to this planet to something to boast about??? Nukes???

Brother don't ever say again that something is from Quran without knowing it is 100 percent.

He is not Muslim nor a brother. He is a Hindutva cadre member.

Look how he claims both Pakistani Graeco-Buddhist civilization of Taxilla-Gandhara and also Afghanistan in the same sentence.

Lol.... India artificial???

Pakistan was just a concept developed in 1930s to make land for muslims out of hindu majority BHARAT.... nothing old and nothing new..... don't give me the crap of YOUR indus civilization which was part of BHARAT from thousands of years earlier....

King Puru used to rule Takshshila which is now Taxila in Pakistan today.... as per Alexander it was first strong resistance from hindu ruler of BHARAT on the entry gates of BHARAT.... where does Pakistan fits anywhere here????

Columbus left his country to find out India but reached America and misunderstood people there with Indians.... hence the name today you hear RED INDIANS.... where was ORIGINAL Pakistan???

Alexander came to invade India not Pakistan....

Even British came to rule India.... they didn't know a word called Pakistan....

When we talk about separation whole world says India was partitioned.... nobody says Pakistan was partitioned.....

Okay if word Pakistan is new then at least above people would have mentioned SOMETHING about you in some other form??? SOMETHING about YOUR civilization???

But no history has always pronounced one word BHARAT....

Indus civilization was part of BHARAT....

We have given YOGABHYAS, AYURVEDA, 4 VEDAS, ZERO to this planet shows how advanced the civilization of India..... what ORIGINAL Pakistan has given to this planet to something to boast about??? Nukes???

India is an artificial creation. It has no prior existence in history.

Your whole concocted worldview is based on the IVC, Taxilla-Gandhara, and Iranic civilizations of Pakistan (and Afghanistan.)

Don't quote any religious scriptures to me, these are the same ones which purport a false violent Aryan invasion theory which has been disproven by archeological evidence.

Think why Hindu Kush is called Hindu Kush. Empires of Afghanistan and Pakistan used it as a route for Hindu slaves (right or wrong, it is just historical fact.) Hindu Kush means "death of Hindus," as they could not stand the cold climate of our countries.

I can tag Afghan brothers to further substantiate my claims, but what is the point? I don't want to waste their time.

You live in your own concocted world, while India in unraveling at the seams.

Please keep voting that Modi baboon into power. Better yet necrophile Yogi.

ZERO to this planet

Panini was from coterminous Pakistan, Warrukai Lahor city of Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa.

So Pakistanis invented the zero, water wheel, our Iranic ancestors brought the chariot, we had the first sewer system in Mohen jo daro, we cultivated new crops and spices in the Indus River basin, domesticated cattle, and improved farming methods still used today.

ATHARVAVED,

SAMVED

Try to know about them and you will know how advanced Indian civilization was...

Who gave AYURVEDA to this world???

Who gave YOGABHYAS (YOGA) to this world???

Who invented ZERO???

Who was the source for all this???

Is all this possible without some civilization????
Too many questions, just remember
Vedic religions have got little to do with the hinduism you practice today.Till the 19th century, in western publications, the Vedic religion was believed to be different from and unrelated to Hinduism.It was only after your neo-vedanta hindu reformist movements arose esp. the one that started in 1875 that you started believing in a hindu state and ancient vedic beliefs being the reason to claim the lands.Thanks to the modern excavation happenign in those times by British..you knew nothing before that. You can call vedics your ancestoral belief system but vedic was a way way differnt thing then what you perceive it to be and more than that using it to claim land..LOL. Thats like Muslims laying claim on the whole world as theirs since our God sent 124000 messengers to different parts of the world.
Zero and all that stuff was part of Indus civilization(there is no such thing as an indian civilization), ..There were no hindus nor any hindu practices in indus valley.indus valley people were shamanistic ,their beliefs are unclear.This is our history let us read our history you can focus on your own history..the one that lies within your borders.

Pakistan never had any identity before 1947, a concept developed in 1930s.....
So didnt india ... britishers decided to make a British India state. before that there was no such thing as india.
Even Alexander the great said he would invade HIND OR BHARAT..... nobody said they were going to invade Pakistan.....
Dude history about Alexander was re written way later after their libraries got burnt in Egypt..There is not a single proof Alexander called this land 'India'..dont make up things from yourself..
The region was known back then as Sindha and Gandhara..NOT India
https://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hd/gand/hd_gand.htm

Even Vasco de Gama and Columbus were on the hunt for India or BHARAT.... nobody was on hunt for Pakistan.....
atleast lookup vasco da gamas route before mentioning him here..he went to Goa directly from Africa. his intention was never to come to present day Pakistan.so makes sense he wanted to goto presendt day India..
Keep hate aside and think..... you will know which country is ARTIFICIAL and which country is ORIGINAL.....
LOL.it has nothing to do with hate..
just because a sheep labels itself wolf doesnt mean it becomes a wolf ..India labelled itself this identity in 1947 as it wanted to capitalize on the indus regions of paksitan..unfortunately it failed and now its like a headless chicken..

.I am providing the facts, Afghanistan was ruled by many Indian kings such as Mauran empire, Mughals and then Sikhs.... May be Mauryan kings are omitted from your history text books so here is the link

Please provide us anme of that "HISTORY TEXT BOOK" taught around the world other than india.. and gives your "version of hsitory"..
dont complicate things.none of them was 'indian'..
Maurya was Pakistani not Indian.He was born somehere between Chitral and Swat(present day pakistan cities).
Mughals were also Pakistani, a big chunk of time had Lahore as their capital.
So were Sikhs in history since they too made Lahore their capital..Not just that most of their holy places are in present day Pakistan.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom