What's new

Start A False Flag War With Syria

stop taking the blame away and saying Syria works with its enemies.. it is akp terrorists that supports alqaeda and f$a terrorists...

One of the guys in the video claims this not me.
Stop this Turkey supports the al qaida crap already. Even a top secret video like this one leaked out refuting your claim.

They were even talking about to notify Syrian Consulate in Istanbul before an attack on Isil, now your lie is exposed so your go back to your old accusations.
answer me, F$A works with nusra alqeada... i read the translation and it didn't say isis works with Syria they said MAYBE we can tell them that ISIS works with regime

One of the guys in the video claims this not me.
Stop this Turkey supports the al qaida crap already. Even a top secret video like this one leaked out refuting your claim.
something again,read above post

answer me, F$A works with nusra alqeada... i read the translation and it didn't say isis works with Syria they said MAYBE we can tell them that ISIS works with regime
We support FSA noone else, and one of them says no need to notify Syrian Consulate because Isil is working with Syrian regime.

I dont need to read you posts, i can perfectly speak and understand Turkish and i watched booth videos, nobody is talking about a false flag operation against SAA but Isil.

And actually Turkey doesnt even need a false flag operation after all the attacks and threats of Isil.

Nope,Yaşar güler clearly states that the regime is working with İSİL.
Yaşar Güler: Maybe we can tell the Syrian consulate general that, ISIL is currently working alongside the regime, and that place is Turkish land. We should definitely…

Just because FSA and al-Nusra are fighting the same man doesn't mean that both groups are the same.
They just have a common enemy.

We support FSA noone else, and one of them says no need to notify Syrian Consulate because Isil is working with Syrian regime.

I dont need to read you posts, i can perfectly speak and understand Turkish and i watched booth videos, nobody is talking about a false flag operation against SAA but Isil.

And actually Turkey doesnt even need a false flag operation after all the attacks and threats of Isil.
so the regime is working with isis to kill the Syrian soldiers and lose military sites, and destroy the army morals? does that make sense to you? even usa claimed the same thing a month ago and the news all laughed at it, because it is false propaganda..

f$a works with nusra alqeada, and it akp helps both.. plus there is no such thing as f$a it is a name used to hide the identity of alqaeda...

alright then why doesn't Turkey attack alqaeda, like you said they don't need false flag.?

Just because FSA and al-Nusra are fighting the same man doesn't mean that both groups are the same.
They just have a common enemy.
even the west admits that Alnusra is most effective group and does all the work for f$a terrorists...

even the west admits that Alnusra is most effective group and does all the work for f$a terrorists...

What does the west, admitting that al-Nusra are beter fighters than FSA, has to do with the two groups being the same? Can you understand your statement?

İn fact your statement actually refutes your claim.
How can one group be better than the other if they are both the same o_O

so the regime is working with isis to kill the Syrian soldiers and lose military sites, and destroy the army morals? does that make sense to you? even usa claimed the same thing a month ago and the news all laughed at it, because it is false propaganda..
Isil is attacking FSA and Turkey so it makes perfectly sense to me.

f$a works with nusra alqeada, and it akp helps both.. plus there is no such thing as f$a it is a name used to hide the identity of alqaeda...
They may have a common goal but they are not the same, in this video one of them says ''we need to supply FSA with weapons and ammo against Isil'' then the other says ''no, we dont even need to send weapons just ammo is enough''.

alright then why doesn't Turkey attack alqaeda, like you said they don't need false flag.?
We allready did it a couple times, and in two days there are elections, the mood is allready tense, nobody needs a war now.

What does the west, admitting that al-Nusra are beter fighters than FSA, has to do with the two groups being the same? Can you understand your statement?

İn fact your statement actually refutes your claim.
How can one group be better than the other if they are both the same o_O
what I mean that there is no such thing as F$A, it is ALqaeda... they both fight together, most of the battles are fought by Nusra alqaeda... F$A is just a name to manipulate the world...

Isil is attacking FSA and Turkey so it makes perfectly sense to me.

They maybe have a common goal but they are not the same, in this video one of them says ''we need to supply FSA with weapons and ammo against Isil'' then the other says ''no, we dont even need to send weapons just ammo is enough''.

We allready did it a couple times, and in two days there are elections, the mood is allready tense, nobody needs a war now.
Alnusra and F$A are the same... they both behead and execute in cold bloods, just different names doesn't mean they are different...

if F$A was against Alqaeda it would have never allied itself with Nusra Alqaeda...

what I mean that there is no such thing as F$A, it is ALqaeda... they both fight together, most of the battles are fought by Nusra alqaeda... F$A is just a name to manipulate the world...

Alnusra and F$A are the same... they both behead and execute in cold bloods, just different names doesn't mean they are different...

if F$A was against Alqaeda it would have never allied itself with Nusra Alqaeda...
So in your opinion FSA, Al-Qaeda, and ISIL are all the same thing?

Mate, can İ ask you this simple question. Which group of fighters is not al qaida in your eyes?

So in your opinion FSA, Al-Qaeda, and ISIL are all the same thing?
my opinion? it is not my opinion, F$A and Nusra alqaeda work and fight together, if F$A was against ALqaeda it would never have allied itself with Nusra alqaeda... and ISIS is the same thing, they have the same mentality and ideology both are terrorists...

Mate, can İ ask you this simple question. Which group of fighters is not al qaida in your eyes?
it is Syria vs. International terrorism and Alqaeda.. so basically this is a war against western backed terrorism... and the name F$A was created to manipulate the public.. all you have to do is some research, SNC ex president condemned the listing of Nusra as a terrorists group.. that says enough...

my opinion? it is not my opinion, F$A and Nusra alqaeda work and fight together, if F$A was against ALqaeda it would never have allied itself with Nusra alqaeda... and ISIS is the same thing, they have the same mentality and ideology both are terrorists...

it is Syria vs. International terrorism and Alqaeda.. so basically this is a war against western backed terrorism... and the name F$A was created to manipulate the public.. all you have to do is some research, SNC ex president condemned the listing of Nusra as a terrorists group.. that says enough...

Aaaah, İ see.
Assad is a saint, there werh no protests against his regime. No mass killing of those protesters happened.
Those protesters weren't the foundation of the armed rebellion, but rather the air dropped al qaida in Syria?

Mate, stop putting every blame on westerns, jews or anything else.
Syria did screw it self up, no body else is to blame.

At the beginning there was only FSA consisting of Syrians, no al-nusra no isil no other foreign nutjobs, later when foreigners came they all attacked FSA for beeing moderate.

The islamists doesnt like FSA because they want a sharia country but FSA a democratic one.

you make it sound like there are 0 Syrian guys fighting against Assad. I can understand your 'Syria vs the world' thinking, but i think it's no secret that there is a portion of native Syrians among the rebels too. But i will give you the point that Isil and co are most probably mostly imports.

Back
Top Bottom