What's new

Start A False Flag War With Syria

They never said it, do you understand Turkish? No? Then pls be quet instead of pulling facts out of your rear.
and they also never said ISIS will fire the missiles, all it was said four men will launch a missile... so you need to stop defending akp terrorism and making up false information...

and they also never said ISIS will fire the missiles, all it was said four men will launch a missile... so you need to stop defending akp terrorism and making up false information...

Mate they say to attack the İSİL , they need international support. And to gain this international support Hakam tells that he can let a couple of mine shoot some missiles on blank Turkish territory and blaim the İsil, so to gain international support in attacking them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so question for the Turkish members, you guys support a false flag operation and killing Turkish soldiers in that false flag??

The whole topic is about how to exterminate Isil and arming FSA aginst them, they even say whole world would be behind us if we attack Isil.

AKP is in big crisis these days do you think they want a full scale war with Syria after 3 years civil war?

Mate they say to attack the İSİL , they need international support. And to gain this international support Hakam tells that he can let a couple of mine shoot some missiles on blank Turkish territory and blaim the İsil, so to gain international support in attacking them.
and also they mentioned attacking the tomb...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so question for the Turkish members, you guys support a false flag operation and killing Turkish soldiers in that false flag??
where does it say killing Turkish soldiers? Show me.

Ofcourse not, everybody in Turkey would support military operation against Isil but not a false flag operation.

The whole topic is about how to exterminate Isil and arming FSA aginst them, they even say whole world would be behind us if we attack Isil.

AKP is in big crisis these days do you think they want a full scale war with Syria after 3 years civil war?
akp brought and raised alqaeda,, it supported chaos, tell me this, when the Syrian government was on the Turkish border, didn't you guys feel much safer then having F$A terrorists and ALqaeda...

where does it say killing Turkish soldiers? Show me.
it doesn't but a false flag for what then? killing a rock?

akp brought and raised alqaeda,, it supported chaos, tell me this, when the Syrian government was on the Turkish border, didn't you guys feel much safer then having F$A terrorists and ALqaeda...

it doesn't but a false flag for what then? killing a rock?
You know that majority in Turkey doesnt support meddling in Syria but Turkey is supporting FSA not Isil or any other AQ branches.

and also they mentioned attacking the tomb...

Blank area of the tomb enclave. Not the tomb it self nor the soldiers.

They even mention about notifying the Syrian consulate in İstanbul before they take any action.
However this is dismissed by one of the guys, based on the fact that regime in Syria is cooperating with İSİL.

Blank area of the tomb enclave. Not the tomb it self nor the soldiers.

They even mention about notifying the Syrian consulate in İstanbul before they take any action.
However this is dismissed by one of the guys, based on the fact that regime in Syria is cooperating with İSİL.
stop taking the blame away and saying Syria works with its enemies.. it is akp terrorists that supports alqaeda and f$a terrorists...

Back
Top Bottom