What's new

SSN22 Sunburn missiles: How Pakistan can neutralise the threat of India's aircraft carrier!

i do say all commercial captains will take precautions , and in case of war the most important thing is to keep the supply of Oil , and if we can hit your assets floating on the edge of our coast line than how you plan to ht those ships ? dude you have to accept that if we have the fleet consist of the above list i mentioned you can have a blockade more than 24 hours , if you want to live in denial ... than sure

Ha ha ok.

I was thinking our MKIs can carry a heavy truck and can fly to Europe :) but i guess they are useless because you said so:)

If Pakistan can neutralize an AC, then I must say, US and UK must turn their ACs into floating Restros..there couldn't be a more humiliation!

YJ-12 is deadlier and can be carried by JF-17. It can strike a carrier from 400 km away.

The CM-400 AKG Wrecker version is especially deadly because of its Mach 5.5 terminal attack speed. This missile is already used on Pakistan's JF-17.

YJ-12 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CM-4 is an supersonic 200km range air launched mach 4 ASM tailor for JF-17.

CX-1 is a much superior supersonic Mach 3 than Moskit which is long outdated. We have already start plans to replace all our Moskit missile onboard our Sov with China made missile. CX-1 is for export and Pakistan if interested. They can free to buy 1000 or as much as they wants if they have the finance power.
We already have CM-4AKG anti ship super sonic cruise missile in service with PN's air arm and is in the inventory of JFT.

Its designated as Pakistan's carrier killer.Its way superior then Russian Moskit or Russian-Indian Brahmos.

So basically Pakistan always wants to neutralise Indian weapons, and do not want to get something better than us, so that we can think the same for you?

It is very simple logic: We are not an agreesor state and our doctorine is based on "defensive" approach.

Can't say the same about Indians though, with extremist mentality of "Akhand Bahart" sitting in the govt there...

If only it was that easy.......

Better off with cheap AIP subs. Submarines are a far greater threat to a carrier than a large salvo of AShMs.

OO bhai , phele Polio aur terrosito se laad lo .... uske liye paise hai nahi chale Aircraft carrier dubaane :P

Ooojhhhhh babyyyy hahahahah Peace is best in that case for youuu so come clos to pakistan this is the only solution when not than its youre choice ... You have won the toss but we will win the match :pakistan:

CM-400AKG two can be carried by each JF-17.
Four missiles launched simultaneously on indian ACC should be impossible to defend against.

If only it was that easy.......

Better off with cheap AIP subs. Submarines are a far greater threat to a carrier than a large salvo of AShMs.

Submarine are expensive asset to maintence and need extensive training of crew in order for it to be potent.

AShM used in numbers and correctly can cheaply cripple expensive naval asset.

Pakistan has got an answer in the form of carrier killer missile & I am pretty sure PD is not done yet they are still looking for more secure & better options. So far China is the only & best available option for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom