What's new

SSG Torture survival videos

SSG is quite well known and have been working with some when I was in Afghanistan. The only impression I still remember is their English is quite good and most of them speak with an English Accents.......lol WTH??
You were in Afghanistan? I'm guessing as a part of the Australian Defence Force?

You were in Afghanistan? I'm guessing as a part of the Australian Defence Force?

Yeah, I was in afghan. Was first deployed to KAF and then to a secure location.

And no, I was with the American. I just move to Australia a few years ago

Last edited:
Retired Gen. James Mattis "surprised" President-elect Donald Trump by suggesting that he rethink his position on waterboarding, telling him that "beer and cigarettes" were a better alternative in terror suspect interrogations.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/...eer-cigarettes-work-better-waterboarding.html

“I {Donald Trump} said, what do you think of waterboarding? He {General Mattis} said — I was surprised — he said, ‘I’ve never found it to be useful.’ He said, ‘I’ve always found, give me a pack of cigarettes and a couple of beers, and I do better with that than I do with torture.’ And I was very impressed by that answer. I was surprised, because he’s known as being, like, the toughest guy,” Trump told the Times.

SSG is quite well known and have been working with some when I was in Afghanistan. The only impression I still remember is their English is quite good and most of them speak with an English Accents.......lol WTH??

Well the British were the colonial powers...and I imagine Sandhurst is still a very popular destination for Pakistani officers.

The 'young' generation is Americanized...but, even now...you listen to the English news is many ex colonial countries and the newsreaders will have pseudo English accents.

I don't know about the rest of the world, but in the US, you will get a beating if you are in a SF or Ranger SERE course.

Well, to tell you the truth, the first day they will have all of you gather for an assembly and they will detail you the right and what they can do and what they cannot do, but then, they will tell you this is BS and they will do it anyway, and you remove your clothes....

This is how it went down when I was there....

Most of the story I heard mostly not entirely true, because reality is a lot WORSE and when I told some of my friend what had happened in SERE, they all said "Nah man, we won't do that to our guy" so if you believe those story, normally, it is either a tone down version of what happened. or that is just a myth...

Intel collecting is another thing tho, intelligence collection is basically a mind game, it's mostly involve how you manage to turn the table on, well, the actual table.

Yeah I know an old timer who for some reason worked with US SF... And was impressed by US equipment specially the AC130.

Well the British were the colonial powers...and I imagine Sandhurst is still a very popular destination for Pakistani officers.

The 'young' generation is Americanized...but, even now...you listen to the English news is many ex colonial countries and the newsreaders will have pseudo English accents.

Well, I understand being a former British Colony, Britain would still be a top choice for overseas education with Pakistani, but what I meant is that those SSF officer were not merely educated in England, but was brought up and most likely in some case, born and bred in England. Those officer were late 20 to early 30 in 2000s so we can safely assume they were born in the 1970s.

I have met foreigner educated in the US all the time, you cannot speak with a perfect American Accent for just 4 years in college, you do speak English in some what American way tho. But the SSG officer I talked to is quite obvious been in Britain for quite some time. That is what I was surprised at. But then there may be other reason as well, like British Schooling In Pakistan or that simply a few special case Pakistani government sent to work with us, since I did not meet a lot of Pakistani SSG member, I cannot say for sure.

Yeah I know an old timer who for some reason worked with US SF... And was impressed by US equipment specially the AC130.

Yeah, depends on how old is your old timer, we have exchange program with Pakistani Armed force and have them come work with US and we will send someone works with Pakistani Army, this program is especially popular in late 70s to early 80s during the First Afghan war with Russia

That lunch time food is really torture, its actually horror after such gruesome routine. The other physical torture of beating with sticks and stuff like the rolls etc. reminded me of my School days. Actually the physical beating and endurance is a small part of training I believe. I am sure the officers must have designed the routine of the soldiers in such a fashion that only the best out of the best survive. Its the routine and intensity of training that drains all mental strength. Physical pain in momentary and one can find solace in the fact that its bound to get over after training but the standards for qualifying the training breaks the toughest.

My God! Look at what these people go through to serve this Nation. I salute them and pray may they all get best of Duniya and Best In Aakhira.

Physical torture is easy, I can stand a beating the whole day, in fact, you want them to physical torture you..... On the other hand, psychological torture is another level, stuff like not letting you sleep for 72 hours. Keep putting you in a stressed position, and the most annoying at all, TALKING............

Yes, you may think it's no big deal, but after 72 hours without sleep, they will do a small talk to you and let your mind wonder at the same time keeping you awake. And the small talk after sleep deprivation is what kills you, you just want it to stop, you just want him to stop talking. And that is the stuff that make you MADDDDDDDDDD

I have seen they make the probies write a test or some exam is done in that state- Which loud speaks and disco lights shining on face-

And If that is not enough they come and shout in the ear of the probie who is trying hard to concentrate on the paper-

That lunch time food is really torture, its actually horror after such gruesome routine. The other physical torture of beating with sticks and stuff like the rolls etc. reminded me of my School days. Actually the physical beating and endurance is a small part of training I believe. I am sure the officers must have designed the routine of the soldiers in such a fashion that only the best out of the best survive. Its the routine and intensity of training that drains all mental strength. Physical pain in momentary and one can find solace in the fact that its bound to get over after training but the standards for qualifying the training breaks the toughest.

Food is one of the choke point in Survival and Torture training. I remember they do two things on food.

The first thing they would do to break you is for you to yell at your own people before you are allow to eat. You may be able to hold out for 2 days without food, but anything after the third is fair game (And they have 7 days to do that), then after you are having a go and abuse your own fellow captive, then they will give you a plate of food and you get to eat in front of whoever you are abusing.

That was supposed to drive a wedge between the captive and that would make the interrogator job easier when they started to offer you concession, couple with the sleep and stress torture, for you, you will be really confusing.

Another thing they will play is what we called "Hold Chow" where you will still have 2 meals a day, they will give you your two meal together and in an odd hour. So, you go hungry for 23 hours a day and suddenly you have to eat 2 meals together and get very full, you will mostly ended up choking and throwing up. That will mess up your biological clock.

Food can taste like shit when you are in SERE, but if you gone thru what you are supposed to went thru, I swear to god, even shit tasted good. As long as you have something to eat.

I have seen they make the probies write a test or some exam is done in that state- Which loud speaks and disco lights shining on face-

And If that is not enough they come and shout in the ear of the probie who is trying hard to concentrate on the paper-

Think you are talking about something else. You probably thinking about disorientation training We use flash bang and loud music while you are dictating something (usually a paragraph) or you are told to remember something orally. That is done so you will not be distracted from your task. There are another games for that, which is for a group to pass along an armed flash bang (when the pin pulled, but the striker still connected to the grenade) and reciting anything (Ranger Creed, SF creed, Soldier creed and so on) and you have to keep reciting the creed until someone inadvertently drop the Flash bang and...........boom. You will hold that until you finish reciting the creed. So if you mess up a word, you need to start form the top again.

What I was talking about is the way people torture you with nothing but words. Not even loud words or offensive words or abuse, just anything. You use it after they put you in sleep hold and after being awake for 72 hours, your mind will start wondering, and you don't really know what is happening and getting disorientated, and the instructor will just sit next to you and started talking to himself, to you or to each other. That will drive you mad.

Well, I understand being a former British Colony, Britain would still be a top choice for overseas education with Pakistani, but what I meant is that those SSF officer were not merely educated in England, but was brought up and most likely in some case, born and bred in England. Those officer were late 20 to early 30 in 2000s so we can safely assume they were born in the 1970s.

I have met foreigner educated in the US all the time, you cannot speak with a perfect American Accent for just 4 years in college, you do speak English in some what American way tho. But the SSG officer I talked to is quite obvious been in Britain for quite some time. That is what I was surprised at. But then there may be other reason as well, like British Schooling In Pakistan or that simply a few special case Pakistani government sent to work with us, since I did not meet a lot of Pakistani SSG member, I cannot say for sure.

Yeah, depends on how old is your old timer, we have exchange program with Pakistani Armed force and have them come work with US and we will send someone works with Pakistani Army, this program is especially popular in late 70s to early 80s during the First Afghan war with Russia
A Colonel.... he was with US Forces in late 2000s.

A Colonel.... he was with US Forces in late 2000s.

oh...

yeah, we still have Pak officer exchange with the US, I think there are even a Pakistani Armed Force student enrolled in US military academy in westpoint sometime late 2000

Back
Top Bottom