What's new

SSG involved in ground ops in Syria and Iraq.. claims a serving Brit Soldier in his video

Status
Not open for further replies.
the point is that the soldier in the video isn't completely uninformed. clearly in his position he must have heard rumors about whose who in iraq during the recent conflict and if there are foreign troops where they might be originating from

i am simply presenting a source that justifies what the soldier has heard and said in the video. he isn't clueless and it wasn't filler talk. it was substantiated.
if you look up the word rumours in a Oxford Cambridge dictionary. then problems solced.

Logically there can be only 3 theaters where SSG MIGHT (or not) be active. India, A-Stan and Internal, and this is pure speculation on my part. Otherwise it does not make sense.

Official Armed Forces personnel would not operate outside the country, and any covert or black ops would be carried out by "assets", with complete deniability, or by "company" paramilitary operatives, and I can say with fairly good authority we are not involved in Syria or Iraq in any capacity, nuff said.

These skinheads dont know what they're talking about.
So we know the SSG invovement in past conflicts of Somalia, Bosnia and Gulf however the two bloks have said something that needs explanation..

"SSG is constantly in combat whether its in Syria,within Pakistan, Iraq or wherever...Afghanistan they have got deployments all over the place.Currently serving,currently in conflict...."

This doesnt portray a mentor role in the said countries for their respective armies..
I know we are training Iraqis on some level but this claim is something more..could be something under the UN umbrella.. or maybe a covert role?

@ 1:55

I know for a fact that the SSG helped the Turks against the Kurds. I have no information if they were involved in Iraq and Syria but the possibility exist because of our close relationship with the Turks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom