What's new

SSG involved in ground ops in Syria and Iraq.. claims a serving Brit Soldier in his video

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we know the SSG invovement in past conflicts of Somalia, Bosnia and Gulf however the two bloks have said something that needs explanation..

"SSG is constantly in combat whether its in Syria,within Pakistan, Iraq or wherever...Afghanistan they have got deployments all over the place.Currently serving,currently in conflict...."

This doesnt portray a mentor role in the said countries for their respective armies..
I know we are training Iraqis on some level but this claim is something more..could be something under the UN umbrella.. or maybe a covert role?

@ 1:55
There has recently been a trend where youtubers come up with such titles as 'Indians reaction to Pakistani dramas/songs/army songs....'
These two soldiers are doing just that to increase traffic on their youtube channel so that they could monetize it later on. You can check the rest of their videos that are also titled as:

British Soldier Reacts to Top 5 ELITE SPECIAL FORCES in the World (BULLSHXT)

British Army Soldier Reacts to U.S Army Boot Camp 2020

British Army Soldier Reacts to India Para SF Commando Selection

British Soldier Reacts to Battle of Marawi

British Soldier Reacts to Europes Largest Urban Warfare Town ever to be Build

So they will try to come up with something interesting based on hearsay or simply their own imagination to keep audience captivated. Because the more traffic there is, the more they will make money.

They can easily get some real videos of ssg activities rather than commenting on this show video

Didn't say Pakistanis were not there, only that SSG troops were not there. Difference.

The source I provided to show was that these participants were not simply 'rag-tag' outfits like other IRGC proxies that roamed around. These were uniformed troops from there respective country's military.

are you feeling alright?

It's not my fault if you are finding it hard to digest

Absolutely baseless and bull**it claim. Pakistan has nothing to do with syria or yemen. And if SSG was operating in afghanistan then americans would have captured at least one Pakistani soldier over there.

Last edited:
SSG is not directly involved in any conflict at the moment. They have train and assist missions assigned to them which does not involve combat duties.

yea I feel hard to digest your inability to distinguish between a wing of Pakistan army and some ragtag bunch working for iran!

Read the article i posted it talks about uniformed sunni troops from their respective militaries embedded in the pmu ffs

The countries that he mentioned in particular are eritrea and pakistsn

Read the article i posted it talks about uniformed sunni troops from their respective militaries embedded in the pmu ffs

The countries that he mentioned in particular are eritrea and pakistsn
uniformed sunni troops equates to ssg?

uniformed sunni troops equates to ssg?
the author refers to these troops as elite operators. the closest we can go by for pakistanis is the SSG in this regard

just read the article and indulge yourself if you really are that curious

the author refers to these troops as elite operators. the closest we can go by for pakistanis is the SSG in this regard

just read the article and indulge yourself if you really are that curious
you see its called assumption, you are going by an assumption! so I take the assumption as no. it is not ssg!

you see its called assumption, you are going by an assumption! so I take the assumption as no. it is not ssg!
the point is that the soldier in the video isn't completely uninformed. clearly in his position he must have heard rumors about whose who in iraq during the recent conflict and if there are foreign troops where they might be originating from

i am simply presenting a source that justifies what the soldier has heard and said in the video. he isn't clueless and it wasn't filler talk. it was substantiated.

I think these brit soldiers had too much beer....

He is just making a general statement about the experience of the SSG and I would not consider him to be an expert on how and where Pakistan would employ its special forces. Pakistan is NOT operating in Syria or even in Yemen. It's not happening and anything to the contrary is false.

I think the real question is not why is SSG not in Syria and Iraq.

Pakistan has more at stake in Middle East than any other country that is not already there.

What Pakistan needs is an exchange program with other countries where we send our SSG to train in other wars and other countries send their special forces to train in Kashmir. Then both special forces will get better by learning from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom