What's new

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar to visit Pakistan

what possibly he gonna teach in pakistan???

And only Shri Shri Ravi Shankar can answer this question, he hasn't left yet you can go and ask.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

I have watched his debate with Dr. Zakir Naik long back and I found him decent with his thoughts.

And only Shri Shri Ravi Shankar can answer this question, he hasn't left yet you can go and ask.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

I have watched his debate with Dr. Zakir Naik long back and I found him decent with his thoughts.

Haha, he lost that debate though :) but unfortunately I saw another video of him gunning Dr Naik down after losing the debate :tdown:

He will do fine to represent india culturally ..although it is not an alien land as far as indian culture is concerned

Haha, he lost that debate though :) but unfortunately I saw another video of him gunning Dr Naik down after losing the debate :tdown:

Yeah, he's a loser, after he didn't have anything to argue infront of thousands of people and was humiliated by Dr. Zakir Naik, in that video he's actually back-biting and saying stupid things infront of his followers, obviously because he knows Dr. ZN is not there to debunk his stupid claims.

Yeah, he's a loser, after he didn't have anything to argue infront of thousands of people and was humiliated by Dr. Zakir Naik, in that video he's actually back-biting and saying stupid things infront of his followers, obviously because he knows Dr. ZN is not there to debunk his stupid claims.

The same Zakir naik who said Kalki is Mohamed :lol: and he doesent know if OBL is saint or not we all know who the loser is

Ravishankar specializes in teaching spirituality, not in arguments.

If Zakir Naik is feeling so brave, let him debate with Ali Sina, the ex-Muslim from Iran who runs Ex-Muslims reveal Islam and Islamic threat | FaithFreedom.org . Ali Sina has in fact openly challenged Zakir Naik. But be warned that it is not pleasant to have your cherished beliefs shredded to pieces, with impeccably logical arguments. Most believers would run and take shelter behind a blasphemy law.
just a quick question does he have 10000 followers ?

sri devi is wife of sri sri ravi shanker

The same Zakir naik who said Kalki is Mohamed :lol: and he doesent know if OBL is saint or not we all know who the loser is

are you worshipping a rat or a cow these days?:what:

Who is this guy, I have never heard of him.
He is a "Guru" who is appreciated (irrespective of religion in India) for his commercial packages of Yoga like Sudrashan Kriya which is said to help people feeling tension,depression. He has a lot of Assets in Bangalore and a "rich" Guru.

Back
Top Bottom