What's new

Yoga centre set afire in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shame.

I just started some yoga, added it to my workout regime.
And man it can be tough but rewarding.

May I suggest the same advice to you :enjoy:

Besides like I said I said no Kashmir there...so either you didnt catch that or you just dont understand that this is not posted in the member's club!

Spare me your self righteous attitude. Report it if you don't like it. Thanks.

You mean they asked for the Jaziya before burning the kaafir centre down ?

Ravishankar said kill 50 for 5 ?? Did he tell that to you personally :lol:

It was some hindu yoga teacher, can be Ravishankar. And your shamefull trolling has been reported. God bye from now.

I never brought in @Aeronaut...you did! I only went against the Kashmiri bit...stay out of that! Thank you

Please learn to read:

They burned the entire place for extortion ? I'm not ready to buy that argument, clearly the hand of some islamist group not happy with the un-Islamic centre imparting yoga training

Spare me your self righteous attitude. Report it if you don't like it. Thanks.
:agree: done :tup:

They burned the entire place for extortion ? I'm not ready to buy that argument, clearly the hand of some islamist group not happy with the un-Islamic centre imparting yoga training
Then post a more detailed article ....why should I do journalists' job? You posted the news...so you should either update it or bring forward more information!

I wonder if some day, this kind of incident is reported from Pakistan, and the Pakistanis mainly write in to say it's pathetic, while the Indians shrug and say, "It happens. We have crooks and extortionists, too, including some who use religion to make a fast buck".

No harm dreaming, right? Look at the time.

I wonder if some day, this kind of incident is reported from Pakistan, and the Pakistanis mainly write in to say it's pathetic, while the Indians shrug and say, "It happens. We have crooks and extortionists, too, including some who use religion to make a fast buck".

No harm dreaming, right? Look at the time.
We are just asking for some more info on the incident to know if its just another extortion act which is nothing new or is it really some stupid person using religion to strike a match?!

Thats called felling the burn in your exercise.

on a more serious note R.I.P and Fatiha for their souls. We all have to go some day so it is important to be prepared spiritually for death.
Not sure if anyone died...should be in the news...cant seem to find any details...

We are just asking for some more info on the incident to know if its just another extortion act which is nothing new or is it really some stupid person using religion to strike a match?!

Not sure if anyone died...should be in the news...cant seem to find any details...

You know what I'd do in your place? Dig around myself. If it happens in my country, I'd like to get to know, more, and before others do, and respond to it like a world citizen.

Yes, yes, I know I sound ridiculous. It's that time of night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom