What's new

Sri lankan players barred from playing in chennai

It didnt end too well..did it ? :D

Jaya's ego is magnitudes greater than Mamata.

I know that.... even if it happens it may not end for couple of months..... But you cant deny the possibility....

@JanjaWeed Referendum is a non-starter. Impetus must be on making them implement what they said they would like devolving political powers to Tamil areas and stop cultural aggression by thrusting sinhalese language there.. Nothing more nothing less.

Absolutely agreed. But I don't think we are going about it in the right way. The way Tamilnadu politics is reacting to this will only complicate the situation & alienate India from having any influence in solving the issues of tamil minorities in Sri Lanka.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely agreed. But I don't think we are going about it in the right way. The way Tamilnadu politics is reacting to this will only complicate the situation & alienate India from having any influence in solving the issues of tamil minorities in Sri Lanka.

People are absolutely disgusted with the way the Congress govt has handled this whole issue. And the PM as usual is in silent mode.

How is this different from Pakistani players not allowed to play in IPL ? But hey Pakistan is bad boy, while Lanka is good boy. No it does not happen that way.

This is misinformation.Pakistanis are not banned from IPL.The situation is such that Franchises chickened out in face of threats from Thackrey clan and did not bid for Pakistani players.The Pakistani government in return banned pakistani players to play in IPL even if they are selected in subsequent auctions.

GoI even expressed regret over this matter.

The Hindu is not pro-Tamil

It looks quite pro tamil to me.

For past 2 years it is raking up the Channel 4 videos issue.It would have had been justified to rake it up unless channel 4 has a reputation to fake up whole videos in past.It is a channel which made the greatest global warming swindle and also a documentary advocating compulsory breast implants to cut down on cancer rate.

The only reason that Channel 4 documentary had been disregarded by mainstream media is because of it's lack of credibility.It is a "Gun for Hire" channel.

If you have time you could go through this documentary which would clear up the matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGfnryuDwec&list=PL762F8FBBC799A4FE

PS: see the whole series as due to copyright concerns,it has been broken apart into pieces.

ya ...Maran brothers own Hyderabad sunrisers ...and Sangakara is their captain

:and she doesnt want them to earn.

Nothing to do with Tamil sympathy

Do other countries have the same right to solve such issues in India?

This is misinformation.Pakistanis are not banned from IPL.The situation is such that Franchises chickened out in face of threats from Thackrey clan and did not bid for Pakistani players.The Pakistani government in return banned pakistani players to play in IPL even if they are selected in subsequent auctions.

GoI even expressed regret over this matter.

If the Govt wanted it could have very well interfered. It did not. So I guess the Govt better not interefere in this too.

It looks quite pro tamil to me.

I repeat its not. Its the closest to Rajapaksa's mouthpiece in Tamil Nadu.

People are absolutely disgusted with the way the Congress govt has handled this whole issue. And the PM as usual is in silent mode.

Foreign policy paralysis has been the hallmark of the current administration. That's why India has started losing its edge with many of it's neighboring countries such as Sri lanka, Maldives etc.. & won't be surprised if other countries will soon follow the suit. Having said that... TN govt could do better in refraining itself rather than making the situation further worse.

Foreign policy paralysis has been the hallmark of the current administration. That's why India has started losing its edge with many of it's neighboring countries such as Sri lanka, Maldives etc.. & won't be surprised if other countries will soon follow the suit. Having said that... TN govt could do better in refraining itself rather than making the situation further worse.

Again this is not a political party instigated protest - but started by students. Now parties are trying to go with the flow so that they dont loose votes.

@ThinkLogic- Last time they got 5 because of alliance with DMK. This time it should be zero. Plus DMK itself needs to be taught a lesson.

Yes friend. Last time I voted for Congress but I swear I will never vote for them again till they support us. I hope they lose deposit wherever they contested.

I think this time DMK will think twice before forming alliance with them, hope our students keep these politicians on their toes.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread serves as another reminder that these indian people suffer from some certain psychological complexes which induce selective amnesia

i really admire you for making irrelevant posts on topics on which you prove consistently that you have zero knowledge.

Is there a dispute between India and Sri Lanka? Or does Sri Lanka feel it is being dominated or controlled in some way by the Indians.

sirrf aapka pahunchne ka zaroori tha idher,

aba banyga khichdi.

Tamilnadu Tamils in dream worlds, Keep on dreaming...
No implementations based on race or religion is Sri Lanka. We are the people who live here, TN Tamils can't do anything than shouting in India. lol

Back
Top Bottom