What's new

Sri lankan players barred from playing in chennai

To be honest,

Most Srilankan Tamils i talk to here do admit that,there is no point trying to make fights with the Sinhalese,

LTTE has truly taken the Do or Die to extreme situations and now they are indeed dead.

This is misinformation.Pakistanis are not banned from IPL.The situation is such that Franchises chickened out in face of threats from Thackrey clan and did not bid for Pakistani players.The Pakistani government in return banned pakistani players to play in IPL even if they are selected in subsequent auctions.

GoI even expressed regret over this matter.

It looks quite pro tamil to me.

For past 2 years it is raking up the Channel 4 videos issue.It would have had been justified to rake it up unless channel 4 has a reputation to fake up whole videos in past.It is a channel which made the greatest global warming swindle and also a documentary advocating compulsory breast implants to cut down on cancer rate.

The only reason that Channel 4 documentary had been disregarded by mainstream media is because of it's lack of credibility.It is a "Gun for Hire" channel.

If you have time you could go through this documentary which would clear up the matter.

Great Global Warming Swindle ABC Debates Part 7/9 - YouTube

PS: see the whole series as due to copyright concerns,it has been broken apart into pieces.

Thanks for that.. But for those who are hell bent on separatism blinded by ethnic hate.. Well paid propaganda machinery like Channel 4 is considered the absolute truth.. Pity that most of the other people ignorant about the subject will be easily swayed by such horrific graphics.. A little bit of background study without jumping in to conclusions seems to be reserved to more independent and intelligent persons

To be honest,

Most Srilankan Tamils i talk to here do admit that,there is no point trying to make fights with the Sinhalese,

LTTE has truly taken the Do or Die to extreme situations and now they are indeed dead.

Most of Tamils in Tamilnadu has a feeling that "Tamils" got defeated by "Sinhalese". lol It's their fault, they can't see a terrorist group as a terrorist group. Tamils in Sri Lanka have to live with Sinhalese. TN Tamils aren't the people who feed them, after end of the war TN Tamils are crying. Who are these Tamilnadu Tamils, the people who support and gave train to terror organization. Now they are crying telling they got BIGGER damage. Isn't it silly? End of the day India will be the looser, they will lose Sri Lanka, they will lose TN "Tamil" faith, they will lose to China.

These TN protests help us to move towards to China with out any fear, Thanks to Tamilnadu. ;) This is what happens someone got blind with their race!

I believe the biggest problem is that most people are caught in a time warp.

Most of the guys pushing this idea of Tamil Ealam through violent methods are of a very old genre inspired by Che Guevara and Cuba and Soviet supported uprisings.

Rajiv Gandhi was able to think new on this regard and make a change from the thought process of his mom on this regard and push for peace and for this he paid with his life.

Moreover,for all their talk TN politicians dont even take care of the Refugees very well and treat them like ****.

Only the vellalars thrive because they were educated even before they came here and even they prefer any western country rather than India for Refuge.

The worst thing is when Prabhakaran refused a federal autonomy of the Tamil Province up north alike TN in India,which would have been a great solution.

Thanks for that.. But for those who are hell bent on separatism blinded by ethnic hate.. Well paid propaganda machinery like Channel 4 is considered the absolute truth.. Pity that most of the other people ignorant about the subject will be easily swayed by such horrific graphics.. A little bit of background study without jumping in to conclusions seems to be reserved to more independent and intelligent persons

Brits created the original animosity and they want to keep it going else they ll lose their relevance.

Indian Tamils should try to understand that Sri Lanka was in a civil war. One that lasted off and on for several decades

Don't you guys agree that Sri Lanka was fighting an existential war against those destabilizing and undermining it

What will all this chest thumping and ignorance achieve you? Nothing

Learn to be at peace with your near and distant neighbours

My sympathies with all the tamils who had been brutally killed in sl.I also urge the govt of india to issue a condemnation statement against the violence perpetuated against tamils in sl.

Indian Tamils should try to understand that Sri Lanka was in a civil war. One that lasted off and on for several decades

Don't you guys agree that Sri Lanka was fighting an existential war against those destabilizing and undermining it

What will all this chest thumping and ignorance achieve you? Nothing

Learn to be at peace with your near and distant neighbours

Separation is good for geopolitics in the region - A pro Pak/China Sri Lanka and a pro US/India - Tamil Eelam

but that should be it.we shld not push sl to the corner where it is forced to become close to china or pak.it is slankas internal matter and we shld not poke our nose beyond limits.we shld also keep in mind tht ltte was not any organisation of sarva sanga parityagis and sanyasis.It killed thousands of innocents .I agree if sl continues to suppress the tamils by not giving them equal rights hereafter,we shld definitely interfere.but let us give them a chance as they very recently came out of a civil war.

Separation is good for geopolitics in the region - A pro Pak/China Sri Lanka and a pro US/India - Tamil Eelam

thats very unfair.you go into someones house and after a while start demanding a share out of it.what justice is it?srilanka has learnt from its mistakes and has provided equal right for tamils in their constitution.just remember how hindus to this day hate muslims for breaking india .do we also want others to hate us like that?

Utter foolish thing by jaylalita? now the next big thing Pakistan premier league can burn the stoves in shrilankan player's houses :cheesy:

thats very unfair.you go into someones house and after a while start demanding a share out of it.what justice is it?srilanka has learnt from its mistakes and has provided equal right for tamils in their constitution.just remember how hindus to this day hate muslims for breaking india .do we also want others to hate us like that?

No that has not happened.

To be honest,

Yes, some have resigned to the fate of the sinhalese domination while others still maintain that autonomy.

After Balachandran was killed in front of that traitor Karuna. We have all these kinds of people.

No that has not happened.

Yes, some have resigned to the fate of the sinhalese domination while others still maintain that autonomy.

After Balachandran was killed in front of that traitor Karuna. We have all these kinds of people.

The main reason that they are feeling dejected is because they cannot see a way out of the sinhala domination. It is where the Indian Tamils are chipping in.

I sincerely feel the demise of LTTE is the best thing to have happened for a real Eelam otherwise it will be yet an another tin pot dictatorship.

The most important thing here is people must not loose hope, I have see people loosing hope even here in PDF.

The struggle must be seen in terms of many years rather than few attempts and getting dejected at failures.

why srilanka goes to india to be humiliated?

Back
Top Bottom