What's new

Sri Lankan Muslims under threat

Sri Lankan buddhists are the extreme form of buddhists and they hate Muslims. They were successful in reducing the Tamils into a mere minority without any powers and are now after the Muslims in SL. You can all discuss nice and rosy things but that is the fact and Rajapaksha who has sole authority over SL is under pressure of the Buddhist monks.

Sri Lankan buddhists are the extreme form of buddhists and they hate Muslims. They were successful in reducing the Tamils into a mere minority without any powers and are now after the Muslims in SL. You can all discuss nice and rosy things but that is the fact and Rajapaksha who has sole authority over SL is under pressure of the Buddhist monks.

And you can troll all you want but nobody of real concern will give two hoots about your nonsense blabbering's!!

Kill humans for animals. Good one buddhists.

these Buddhist i dont understand they preach all kindness and **** and there actions are that of a devil (Burma is an excellent example)

Sounds needlessly alarmist.

While it is certainly true that there would be extremists within any group, Sri Lanka has a good history with its Muslim population and most Sri Lankans tend to be very laid back.

Yeh man i know 00oooh la la le nice place to visit.

as long as people want an islamic state or christian state, other religions will want to have the same too...

aagayaa goraaa with his democracy class...........my english friend even ur country provides hallal meat.

Back
Top Bottom