What's new

Sri Lanka VS West Indies: ICC World Cup T20 FINAL

from 108 samuels had made 78 he really was keeping westindies alive

malinga back can he make his 3 for 44 better or worse

122/6 in 19 overs...
Malinga gave 53 runs :lol:

128/6........

Target isn't particularly difficult; but WI bowlers are pretty decent

15 runs from the last over darren played fine in the end lankans choked big time westindies reach 137 the last 10 overs conceded 106 runs malinga going for 53 runs this is not smart play by srilanka westindies have a chance to win this

Target isn't particularly difficult

the pitch is quit like the one we had so its is defendable

gul conceded 16 kulasekra conceded 15 in their last overs and they bowled good in their previous overs what is wrong with them

138 is a descent target on this usual sub standard pitch

15 runs from the last over darren played fine in the end lankans choked big time westindies reach 137 the last 10 overs conceded 106 runs malinga going for 53 runs this is not smart play by srilanka westindies have a chance to win this

the pitch is quit like the one we had so its is defendable

gul conceded 16 kulasekra conceded 15 in their last overs and they bowled good in their previous overs what is wrong with them

yes this is defendable total but SL really has to play bad as Pakistan did. I think SL should get it comfortably .
Go SL go

usual sub standard pitch

yeah what is up with lankans they should have done better than that

yes this is defendable total but SL really has to play bad as Pakistan did. I think SL should get it comfortably .
Go SL go

dude if they play like they played against pakistan i still dont think they would win their runs were really slowed down with the last over conceding 16 runs only i nthink if jayawardene goes lankans will find it very difficult and ravi bowled dilshan what a delivery but lankans should relax he still looked out of touch

sanga in the most dangerous player with jayawardene a partnership will come unless these two are broken

SriLanka was going good at one point RR was only 3.31 but later Samuel change the game in favour of WI & Malinga help him alot, giving away 53 runs.

Still i hope Lanka wins.

lanka is on route go srilankans beat west indies

Back
Top Bottom