What's new

Sri Lanka’s tour of Pakistan put on hold due to security fears

pakistan is not somalia and somalians dont play cricket, as i have been saying indians are dumping all their nonsense here

Just for the sake of comparison. In terms of security, they've faced their worst time in Pakistan. And it's not their liability to boost Pakistan's cricketing morale.

And you missed the sarcasm in my previous post.

Ok dude the theory goes like this...Indian team wants to remain no.1 in ODI but, they know they cant hold it for long if Pakistan plays cricket...so Indian BCCI,mahendra singh dhoni,sharad pawar,& sindhu planned a Attack on lahore...sponsors where Hero honda(desh ki dhadkan) thats the reason why terrorist came on BIKE...& the attacker consist of people from Shiv sena & RSS...Rocket launchers where from our own Ordinance factory so it didnt work...they even had suicide bombers but the bomb didnt explode cozz the remote was made in CHINA...after all this efforts Indian cricket stand NO.1 in ODI till today...& the pakistanis had vertually no one to play with...but Damn PCB came with new Idea, to host matches in foreign soil...so we had no other option left... so we did the match Fixing scandle & got few of ur best players banned...but we didnt stop there...when pakistan team was in MOHALI for last match we served them Vegetarian meals so that they cant field & bat well...finally we won the world cup too...we evil Bharatis:devil: we can do anything to stay NO.1 cricket team....:devil::devil:

Completely agreed-

now this is amusing i havent even read you post because it will take a day for me to read this, but mr indian internet warrior hoe much u spend ur time in internet esp wrting lengthy rubbish like tht :rofl:

You are slow reader .... you need a day to read 1081 characters .... no wonder .. why u like to repeat same BS every time.. (u take time to read and write)

i think pcb should host matches in pakistan with some other nations. Eventually the lankans will turn up.

Another indian troll thread. Is there no place where you guys don't overpopulate and troll?

I think pakistan should Invite Kenya or Namibia to play matches .... i think even the terroists will get bored to attack these players

yes we will really like to invite kenya or namibia or zimbabwe or turkey, china etc then indians, the talent must be appreciated whether he is black or whatever, henry olonga was a black african guy who was a great bowler much better than any indian bowler ever produced, dont come up with your pathetic posts again thanks

from billion minds india rarely produces talented cricketers..

yes we will really like to invite kenya or namibia or zimbabwe or turkey, china etc then indians, the talent must be appreciated whether he is black or whatever, henry olonga was a black african guy who was a great bowler much better than any indian bowler ever produced, dont come up with your pathetic posts again thanks

You will invite. Good.

But who will come to be blown apart?

From billions minds India we produce world champion cricketers.......

Dude i was reacting to the level of security situation in Pakistan on just a liter note.... Frankly i would be really surprised if any SL cricketer puts his hand up to tour pakistan

Like I said, you can invite even Lady GaGa...question is, why will anybody come to Pakistan? To be blown apart?

so u invite the white cheer leaders to be raped apart???

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

wow..so you have been follwing IPL. good to know.

yes i followed little the season one, esp because of pak cricketers but then i stopped following it

Back
Top Bottom