What's new

Sri Lanka’s tour of Pakistan put on hold due to security fears

Ok dude the theory goes like this...Indian team wants to remain no.1 in ODI but, they know they cant hold it for long if Pakistan plays cricket...so Indian BCCI,mahendra singh dhoni,sharad pawar,& sindhu planned a Attack on lahore...sponsors where Hero honda(desh ki dhadkan) thats the reason why terrorist came on BIKE...& the attacker consist of people from Shiv sena & RSS...Rocket launchers where from our own Ordinance factory so it didnt work...they even had suicide bombers but the bomb didnt explode cozz the remote was made in CHINA...after all this efforts Indian cricket stand NO.1 in ODI till today...& the pakistanis had vertually no one to play with...but Damn PCB came with new Idea, to host matches in foreign soil...so we had no other option left... so we did the match Fixing scandle & got few of ur best players banned...but we didnt stop there...when pakistan team was in MOHALI for last match we served them Vegetarian meals so that they cant field & bat well...finally we won the world cup too...we evil Bharatis:devil: we can do anything to stay NO.1 cricket team....:devil::devil:

now this is amusing i havent even read you post because it will take a day for me to read this, but mr indian internet warrior hoe much u spend ur time in internet esp wrting lengthy rubbish like tht :rofl:

I would suggest no team should come to Pakistan to play......why the heck we are inviting and bagging people to come to our country when when we have so much attacks and target killing. If they come and something happen then we will be more F@#$%d up as we are right now. So we need to solve all this issue before sending invitation to all the countries in the world.

command=fullimg

Ok dude the theory goes like this...Indian team wants to remain no.1 in ODI but, they know they cant hold it for long if Pakistan plays cricket...so Indian BCCI,mahendra singh dhoni,sharad pawar,& sindhu planned a Attack on lahore...sponsors where Hero honda(desh ki dhadkan) thats the reason why terrorist came on BIKE...& the attacker consist of people from Shiv sena & RSS...Rocket launchers where from our own Ordinance factory so it didnt work...they even had suicide bombers but the bomb didnt explode cozz the remote was made in CHINA...after all this efforts Indian cricket stand NO.1 in ODI till today...& the pakistanis had vertually no one to play with...but Damn PCB came with new Idea, to host matches in foreign soil...so we had no other option left... so we did the match Fixing scandle & got few of ur best players banned...but we didnt stop there...when pakistan team was in MOHALI for last match we served them Vegetarian meals so that they cant field & bat well...finally we won the world cup too...we evil Bharatis:devil: we can do anything to stay NO.1 cricket team....:devil::devil:

Lol...what a reply ya :rofl:
@Topic
May be they will shift the game to the same old Sharjah! :)

I would suggest no team should come to Pakistan to play......why the heck we are inviting and bagging people to come to our country when when we have so much attacks and target killing. If they come and something happen then we will be more F@#$%d up as we are right now. So we need to solve all this issue before sending invitation to all the countries in the world.

target killing?? we had the worst condition in 1996, how the hell we organized cricket final then???

Im disappointed now.
why Sri Lanka why

seriously i thoguht one good thing came out of the World Cup was Pakistan cricket staus back on track. Huge blow. :(

Im disappointed now.
why Sri Lanka why

seriously i thoguht one good thing came out of the World Cup was Pakistan cricket staus back on track. Huge blow. :(

Nothing's wrong from the Sri lankan side. Safety of their squad comes first.

Would you go to Somalia to lift up their spirit of cricket?

Nothing's wrong from the Sri lankan side. Safety of their squad comes first.

Would you go to Somalia to lift up their spirit of cricket?

pakistan is not somalia and somalians dont play cricket, as i have been saying indians are dumping all their nonsense here

Back
Top Bottom