What's new

Sri Lanka may stop preferential trade with India

Indians worrying about a few fisherman dying at sea, but hundreds of Indians die each day on streets across India. Thousands die each day due to disease and starvation. Worry about that first.

As for SL good job keep up the good work, any of their fisherman come into your waters deal with them.

1000s of Pakistanis die in a lot of ways, why then make such a fuss over the 20 something Pak Soldiers killed by NATO.

1000s of Pakistanis die in a lot of ways, why then make such a fuss over the 20 something Pak Soldiers killed by NATO.

Thats just rude bro....Life or Lives lost is a tragedy..Plz dont simplify it in numbers...:no:

As if we worry about trade decisions... Regarding economy SL is dependent upon india.... When u guys dont show remorse for killing 1000s of innocents, why should we care about ur trade threats? Do whateva u want, its ur loss... If we embargo SL, like how US did Cuba, then u can know how it pains in the a$$

I highly doubt this will happen as Sri Lanka is more dependant on India. Its not the other way around.

As if we worry about trade decisions... Regarding economy SL is dependent upon india.... When u guys dont show remorse for killing 1000s of innocents, why should we care about ur trade threats? Do whateva u want, its ur loss... If we embargo SL, like how US did Cuba, then u can know how it pains in the a$$

The whole world depend on India !!

The whole world depend on India !!

I never said lik that genious !!!
India is a market of 1.21 billion people...
US had sanctioned us on 1998, but removed that partially on 2002 and fully on 2004 itself because we are a huge market that they cant afford to lose ...
Sanctions against india are not usefull... There is lotta difference between a 50million and 1.21 billion people market.....

Indeed Sri lanka may be a tiny nation, but would be dangerous of China has control of the tiny nation.

We need to build stronger relationship with SL.

Indeed Sri lanka may be a tiny nation, but would be dangerous of China has control of the tiny nation.

Not gonna happen.Leave alone India, US will fight tooth and nail to prevent this from happening. Remember they also have presence in Indian Ocean via Diego Garcia.

Thats just rude bro....Life or Lives lost is a tragedy..Plz dont simplify it in numbers...:no:

I was just answering him. If you mock our dead, we will mock yours.

Indian's care for their people more than their neighbours...

India sided with tamilians of india,not with US as some ignorant pakistanis try to paint that way as they want to say India sided with whites,but in fact they are sided with white to KILL their own people

Hypocrites!!

Don't worry about Sri Lanka allying with China, Sri lankans are not that dumb to get involved and get bombed by Indian forces in a fight between China and India if it ever happens in future

Excellent idea. All India's neighbours should treat Indian's like lepers in my opinion

Excellent idea. All India's neighbours should treat Indian's like lepers in my opinion

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reality and PDF are two different thing :lol:

India is not like China ... we are not threaten our small neighbors

how should pakistani's should be treated when they let their people bombed by whites???
or take some money and let go a white who killed their own citizen?? raymond davis case?

Indian's care for their people more than their neighbours...

India sided with tamilians of india,not with US as some ignorant pakistanis try to paint that way as they want to say India sided with whites,but in fact they are sided with white to KILL their own people

Hypocrites!!

Don't worry about Sri Lanka allying with China, Sri lankans are not that dumb to get involved and get bombed by Indian forces in a fight between China and India if it ever happens in future

I got sooooooo scared after hearing this.....oh yeah! :lol:

(I can't stop my laugh when I see these kind of statements. lol I don't know why these people are so much scared about China and our relationship with China. China China China :lol:)
You can bomb Sri Lanka in your dreams!

Back
Top Bottom