What's new

Sri Lanka may stop preferential trade with India

I got sooooooo scared after hearing this.....oh yeah!

(I can't stop my laugh when I see these kind of statements. lol I don't know why these people are so much scared about China and our relationship with China. China China China :lol:)
You can bomb Sri Lanka in your dreams!

Remember 1980s when Indian planes threw food packets over Jaffna, your dear president Julius Jayawardene came running to DElhi? Imagine how rajapakse would react if India throws a single bomb?

Lankans need to be taught a lesson for mass murder on innocents they getting too big for their boots now.
:lol: Then why do you complain when countries start to look towards and ally with China afterwards ? :azn:

No we are not Pakistan ... Where NATO forces doing any thing that they want and Pakistan is doing nothing
I see that the topic doesn't have relevance to Pakistan anywhere so unless you are one another psychologically obsessed member of your lot , try to stick to topic ... Now would that be asking too much from you ? :azn:

India should consider having a ministry for warnings like china does...:cheers:

This is 2012........

In 1980s you were holding the threat of providing a base to US. Rajiv's reaction was the flying of Indian planes over SL airspace.

In 2012, the situation has changed. US sponsors war crime resolution in UN. So SL is more vulnerable than 1980s.

:lol: Then why do you complain when countries start to look towards and ally with China afterwards ? :azn:

I see that the topic doesn't have relevance to Pakistan anywhere so unless you are one another psychologically obsessed member of your lot , try to stick to topic ... Now would that be asking too much from you ? :azn:

ya vietnam was the ally of china in 60s...
Saw what the chinese did in 79? killed 100000 civilians...
This is what they do...
A pakistani must write the chinanama, for the support showered on chinese by pakistanis !!! :)

It will hurt you more than it would hurt us, but that is left up to you on weather you would want to toss chilli powder on you wound and not give it proper treatment.

You realize that these fishermen carry no GPS and in no way is able to distinguish b/n India & SL territorial waters at high seas.
Just curious , what do you do with people illegally crossing your borders ? Shower them with roses ? :azn:

It is upto lankans to decide how they do trade. India is a big market, why would any small country want to stop itself from exploiting it.
There are lot of produce from lanka which can fulfill Indian demands and vice versa.
Do not let politics hurt trade.

Just curious , what do you do with people illegally crossing your borders ? Shower them with roses ? :azn:
India and pakistan catch each other's fishermen, throw they into jails and later exchange them.
As if you did not know this.

Remember 1980s when Indian planes threw food packets over Jaffna, your dear president Julius Jayawardene came running to DElhi? Imagine how rajapakse would react if India throws a single bomb?

Never heard Indian Navy sent back to India by SL Navy in that incident? Know about the complete story. :lol:

mate, throwing a single bomb to another country is not easy, those are just words in reality it's so difficult. If you have problems with China deal with them! If you guyz are so "brave" people from the country called "India" then why too much worrying about neighboring country and it's affairs?
Jai Hind! :D

In 1980s you were holding the threat of providing a base to US. Rajiv's reaction was the flying of Indian planes over SL airspace.

In 2012, the situation has changed. US sponsors war crime resolution in UN. So SL is more vulnerable than 1980s.

Just wait & see, what happens to that resolution ;)

Repaid by Pakistan in full , but why do i see a mention of Pakistan again in this very thread ?

Excuse me Mr. Patriot .. from where you are ? Pakistan na ... that's why Pakistan is mentioned in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom