What's new

Sri Lanka becomes first country in South Asia to roll out 4G mobile network

Mobile-data-speed-comparison.png

My question is again same Wimax is 4G based technology or 2G?

Why this stupido question all over again?

How many times the wiki has explained it to you?

Fixed WiMAX is also considered as a wireless backhaul technology for 2G, 3G, and 4G networks in both developed and developing nations

BUT, Wateen has MOTOwi4 WIMAX, which works from 2G to 3G

Its MOTOwin4 wimax thats what wateen has, and that is the one to be talked about and not wimax2.

Are you a kid or what .

Here is short night time story of technology for you :

WiMax and LTE are both 4Gen mobile networks. Both are competitor. WiMax is most developed by Motorola and Intel but then Ericsson introduced concept of LTE and they took the market by their powerful marketing techniques.

Right now WiMax is not that popular as motorola is not doing the required effort to compete with LTE which is for sure getting popular. LTE was recently deployed(almost 6-9 months) by Tele2 in Sweden .

LTE2 what you are talking about will have half the download speed and almost the same for upload. As ericsson have shown.
They are going to cash every bit from companies and indirectly from the customers for all their research. Forget about 1G LTE anytime soon.

As far as Pakistan is concern. Pakistan is the first country in the world to have 4G tech named WiMAX and Yes even before America . As american companies were intrested in see what better LTE can offer them as compare to WiMAX . Coz upgrading the damn network is multiple million dollar question . Wrong decision can eff up the company.

Pakistan doesnot have true 3G .But PTCL is providing WCDMA connection for data that is up to 9.3 Mb down and 1 Mb up.

Internet on go was not that popular in Pakistan but as things are changing they are going to intruduce 3G soon. Almost all the networks are upgraded to new standards by ZTE and huweii .

I guess I wrote in very simple english so that you can understand it. If you still want to troll you are welcome.

4G LTE mobile goes live since today! Congratz to Dialog.

564698_10151555705746203_1356398187_n.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom