What's new

Sri Lanka becomes first country in South Asia to roll out 4G mobile network

As i said you need to find the difference between cdma and lte......we have cdma /wimax not the Lte, i have read tribune and i know we dont have 3g, but we have cdma,/not wcdma.....go read your stuff first my dear

But CDMA/WIMAX works with 2G too.
How in the world anyone in Pakistan will operate 4G spectrum without paying for it?
Pakistan Government has not sold 3G/4G spectrum, how the operators can operate 4G?
Do they have a magic wand or a silver bullet?

4G Wimax is a different technology than 4G LTE. Actually 2 mobile operators of Sri Lanka has introduced 4G LTE in 2011 as a pilot project for limited areas in Colombo. We have 4G LTE at this moment but it's fixed BB lines.

@ashok321 you need to read this post by Skyline, if you are in mood to troll, then please tell me so I could leave this alone. As I said go do your homework on 4g Wimax and 4g LTE. pakistan was the first one to launch 4g WiMAX, giving speed up to 4mbps.....we don't have 3g or 4g LTE yet,

Last edited by a moderator:
@ashok321 you need to read this post by Skyline, if you are in mood to troll, then please tell me so I could leave this alone. As I said go do your homework on 4g Wimax and 4g LTE. pakistan was the first one to launch 4g WiMAX, giving speed up to 4mbps.....we don't have 3g or 4g LTE yet,

they just have superiorty complex how come pakistan can have before SUPER DUPER INDIA. crap

Last edited by a moderator:
they just have superiorty complex how come pakistan can have before SUPER DUPER INDIA. crap

Then you have the first 4G before US, Norway, sweden. India does not count here. All you hv is 2G Wimax thats it.
If Pakistan has 4G, I have 100 Billion in Swiss account.
Your fight is wrong, so is your weapon.

Then you have the first 4G before US, Norway, sweden. India does not count here. All you hv is 2G Wimax thats it.
If Pakistan has 4G, I have 100 Billion in Swiss account.
Your fight is wrong, so is your weapon.

lolx 2G wimax ... height of your knowldge about Wimax :)

Wimax it self is 4G technology

m not comparing, just saying that India collects money by selling 2g to 4g bandwidth of just 5 states is far more than putting SL and Pakistan together.

if you have read wimax from wiki also read it.
basically in pakistan we have fixed Wimax not mobile one. and for your kind information backhaul mean internlinkag between wimax and 2G. it doeant make Wimax 2G technology

Fixed WiMAX is also considered as a wireless backhaul technology for 2G, 3G, and 4G networks in both developed and developing nations

WiMAX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan's online retailer also endorsed that there is no 4G.
HTC EVO Design 4G Price in Pakistan - Online Shopping

if you have read wimax from wiki also read it.
basically in pakistan we have fixed Wimax not mobile one. and for your kind information backhaul mean internlinkag between wimax and 2G. it doeant make Wimax 2G technology

guys WIMAX is altogether different concept,the protocol which has been accepted to be termed as fourth generation tech is 4G LTE so if your county has this congrats else chill. here also different country runs LTE on different spectrum so you might observer some change in name,but tech is same. someone who is familiar with this tech will laugh reading replies in this thread.

guys WIMAX is altogether different concept,the protocol which has been accepted to be termed as fourth generation tech is 4G LTE so if your county has this congrats else chill. here also different country runs LTE on different spectrum so you might observer some change in name,but tech is same. someone who is familiar with this tech will laugh reading replies in this thread.

Thats what i am trying to convey this to above guy ashok that its 4G technology but its fixed one, not mobile based. well i am also an engineer :) so i can argue about

MWR8i6f.APTU7yI.png

here is mine, Idea 3G :P :D

Thats what i am trying to convey this to above guy ashok that its 4G technology but its fixed one, not mobile based. well i am also an engineer :) so i can argue about

Wateen is using Motorola wi4 wimax, which goes from 2G till 3G.

In just nine months Motorola deployed its wi4
WiMAX infrastructure in 17 major cities throughout
the region.

http://***********/bd62p

This is a PDF link of Wateen.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom