What's new

Sri Lanka becomes a beacon for Pakistan

Here's my views about India,

I'm not an anti-Indian or hater, I always see India is a unique country in this world. Some Indians mention it as world's largest democracy but I don't agree with that coz of their casts system is serious than any other country. I hear those words "low cast leaders", "low cast students" in news and documentaries. Most dangerous thing is giving legality to these casts in government system. Few Indian members here mentioned about percentages in their government system.
Yep, India is developing but the doubt is actually there is proper plan upgrading living standards. Also India has to play major role to stop child workers. Anyway I personally like Indian PM, he's a cool guy when finding answers. Maintaining a multi-cultural country is not that easy, good luck to him!

Again I don't have any major problem with Tamilnadu of India, but I've seen most of people are so sensitive and some politicians are taking advantage from that. I have talked with few people from Kerala and Tamilnadu, what I felt was Kerala people are wiser and moderate, I have heard Kerala is greener look than any other state. Hey Kerala people keep that forever!!!:cheers:

About China,
Nothing to tell, they are doing really well.

About Pakistan,
If they can find answer to stop bomb blasts, they will reach to middle income status before India.

I'm not an anti-Indian or hater, I always see India is a unique country in this world. Some Indians mention it as world's largest democracy but I don't agree with that coz of their casts system is serious than any other country. I hear those words "low cast leaders", "low cast students" in news and documentaries. Most dangerous thing is giving legality to these casts in government system. Few Indian members here mentioned about percentages in their government system.
Yep, India is developing but the doubt is actually there is proper plan upgrading living standards. Also India has to play major role to stop child workers. Anyway I personally like Indian PM, he's a cool guy when finding answers. Maintaining a multi-cultural country is not that easy, good luck to him!

Again I don't have any major problem with Tamilnadu of India, but I've seen most of people are so sensitive and some politicians are taking advantage from that. I have talked with few people from Kerala and Tamilnadu, what I felt was Kerala people are wiser and moderate, I have heard Kerala is greener look than any other state. Hey Kerala people keep that forever!!!:cheers:

About China,

About Pakistan,
If they can find answer to stop bomb blasts, they will reach to middle income status before India.

Thanks...yes Kerala is a clean, green & beautiful state & people are good too.
Lankan Ranger is a troll, he just searches the web for anti India news to post. Nothing worth debating about.

Thanks...yes Kerala is a clean, green & beautiful state & people are good too.
Lankan Ranger is a troll, he just searches the web for anti India news to post. Nothing worth debating about.

If you think i only post anti-india news that's wrong. By the way even i also missed a bomb blast in Colombo due to my luck. If not today i wont be here to chat with others. Every year on May 8 the name of LTTE and India will be on my mind.

About China,

About Pakistan,

Thank you buddy............ for your remarks on KERALA
You see India is a Great Democracy
People of Different Culture,Religion,Language & Caste are staying together in one country...........
Am a Keralite Christian, Worked (Private) in Entire India never faced discrimination due to Religion or Language........
Now i am at the Extreme North of India nearly 3100 Kms from my House........
Every System has it Flaws.....Dont Judge a system by its flaws,but by its +s
So we are Maturing under Democracy .. and i have full faith in Indian Democracy

If you think i only post anti-india news that's wrong. By the way even i also missed a bomb blast in Colombo due to my luck. If not today i wont be here to chat with others. Every year on May 8 the name of LTTE and India will be on my mind.

But I have met many Lanakns in Middle East & in North India (for their pilgrimage at Buddhist site). They are never so anti Indian as you are.
So don't Judge Relation between India & Sri Lanka on your personal Tragedy.

Let respective Governments decide whats best for their respective interest

oh I didn't know about it, I do have a truck suicide bomb blast experience, fortunately school was closed that day.

So sad India is making enemies all around it. They can't get a positive neighbor except by force.

Hey infinity do you like Tippu Sultan?
yes sir.
I remember when my father was in Bangalore.........We visited the Mysore fort were Great Tippu was killed.
Its inscribed on Stone that Tippu was Killed there.... I tried to recollect the way he fought Britishers.

I admire him only for the way he fought bravely against Britishers.

yes sir.
I remember when my father was in Bangalore.........We visited the Mysore fort were Great Tippu was killed.
Its inscribed on Stone that Tippu was Killed there.... I tried to recollect the way he fought Britishers.

I admire him only for the way he fought bravely against Britishers.

it was congress govt made him the hero in history books....

in reality tipu sultan was as brutal and religious intolerance towards other as any muslum ruller could be....

So sad India is making enemies all around it. They can't get a positive neighbor except by force.

Our Policy is EKTA CHALO RE means walk alone.

Also one more policy is to make good relation with neighbours enemies like Japan, Vietnam, SK, Afghanistan, Myanmar.
:cheers:

I mean no disrespect but one day you will find yourself isolated with Chinese allies all around you if you keep on going the path you are going.

And they will finally get to destroy evil India once and for all!

Back
Top Bottom