What's new

Sri Lanka becomes a beacon for Pakistan

No one interested in meeting any Lankan anymore specially south Indian. I hope Indians don't go to SL and SLankan don't come to India. You can go China or Pakistan and we can go to any country except SL. Both GoI and GoSL should banned giving any Visa for visiting each other country. SL will be last country in the world where i will like to go and Hope Sri Lankan people will not come to India.

i was very positive towards lanka before joining pdf , but my view are now resembles yours on the matter...

It's funny to read Indian friends comments, full of frustration. Abay thori economy kya bari hogai tum log to aasmaan per charh bethay.

We no more look SL in same way (people to people). If there will be survey in Tamil Nadu or South India, 90% will favour any other country than SL. I personally started hating SL for brutal killing.

SL is sovereign country and she can do anything she wants. Hope SL makes better relation with India's enemy so that they can help them in future. We neither care nor make any difference.

lol, your post looks like a 6th grade student threatning 4th grader & asking him to get any 8th grader to help him.

i was very positive towards lanka before joining pdf , but my view are now resembles yours on the matter...

Even a year back, I was positive about SL. Indeed, I planned to visit Colombo but after watching Videos of Tamil Genocide, I lost all my interest for SL. Now, I neither have same feeling for SL nor any interest.

Now, No Indians care any more. Only Gov-2-Gov relation is still alive but people have no same feeling. Let them do whatever they want to do. SL is no more friend of India neither it makes any difference. I hate our Government for not imposing Economical sanction and not taking action against SL. Congress is useless crap. :angry:

Same here.

From now on if anything happens to SL like the 2004 Tsunami, the Lankans better wait for help from their 'dear friends' from China or Pakistan and not look towards India.

Anyways good luck on your economic progress. Hope the prosperity will be distributed among all ethinicities and not make laws forbidding Tamils from taking part in the 'party'.

I was a pro-talk guys. But now I won't back any talks with GOI, you guys are annoying.

C'mon boys I know an Indian chap and Sri Lanken Chap who are great drinking buddies, maybe you boys need to meet on some neutral ground.

Hoping misfortune on an entire population is not cool :tdown:

2 front war is worst case scenario and every country prepares for worst. We are preparing but our preparation is for defence and not to offence.

We have strong Navy very close to SL. So, you should care of your country as we are no more friends.

Oh..... Let's see about it........ ;)

Oh..... Let's see about it........ ;)

Yes, we will see what is stored in future. Known enemy is better than unknown enemy. :cheers:

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

LOL, are you Manmohan Singh or Sonia Gandhi to say this...

Are you Hu jintao to tell about Chinese Diplomacy or future relation with any country?

Read my post again. I only said about people to people relation is no more friendly between India and SL. GoI and GoSL are still friends due to some unknown reason which i failed to understand.

Back
Top Bottom