What's new

Sri Lanka becomes a beacon for Pakistan

good luck with upcoming sanctions against srilanka by UN !
Hats off to channel4 crew for uncovering the truth !

now you will talk about kashmir,you are free to convince UN to sanction india if we found guilty !

China and Russia will protect Sri Lanka against UN sanctions, since we both have veto power we can shut it down easily. :D

China and Pakistan doesn't make world. Now, We don't consider SL as friend any more after Tamil killing.

Anyway, Good Luck for SL.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

China and Russia will protect Sri Lanka against UN sanctions, since we both have veto power we can shut it down easily. :D

Forget about Russia. Don't give too much importance to yourself as none gives except NK, Pakistan, BD, SL, Somalia and Libya.

By the way, Same protection like Iraq, Iran, Palestine? :no:

You care, Even Telecom company of SL is Airtel which is Indian. We don't care about SL but SL care about India. :cheesy:

Sri Lankan’s don’t care about India, see the poll

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ty-sri-lankan-s-favors-china-latest-poll.html

Investments Welcome......... Always

out of 1050 persons (wat a joke)...... :rofl:

total popullation :- 20,238,000

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

By the way, Same protection like Iraq, Iran, Palestine?

you forgot to add libya !

If you met any Sri Lankan, who affected by bomb blasts

As a Indian, you will face bigger problems in SL

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

total popullation :- 20,238,000

If you met any Sri Lankan, who affected by bomb blasts

As a Indian, you will face bigger problems in SL

Now, after Tamil Killing, We no more look SL in same way (people to people). If there will be survey in Tamil Nadu or South India, 90% will favour any other country than SL. I personally started hating SL for brutal killing.

SL is sovereign country and she can do anything she wants. Hope SL makes better relation with India's enemy so that they can help them in future. We neither care nor make any difference.

buddy i am not coming to srilanka ever !
i am happy in delhi !

It’s ok, If you met any Sri Lankans, who affected by bomb blasts

As a Indian to you, they will show what is the joke………

It’s ok, If you met any Sri Lankans, who affected by bomb blasts

As a Indian to you, they will show what is the joke………

No one interested in meeting any Lankan anymore specially south Indian. I hope Indians don't go to SL and SLankan don't come to India. You can go China or Pakistan and we can go to any country except SL. Both GoI and GoSL should banned giving any Visa for visiting each other country. SL will be last country in the world where i will like to go and Hope Sri Lankan people will not come to India.

No one interested in meeting any Lankan anymore specially south Indian. I hope Indians don't go to SL and SLankan don't come to India. You can go China or Pakistan and we can go to any country except SL. Both GoI and GoSL should banned giving any Visa for visiting each other country. SL will be last country in the world where i will like to go and Hope Sri Lankan people will not come to India.

Nice Idea........

Back
Top Bottom