What's new

Spymaster Petraeus may inflame ties with Pakistan

My personal assessment is that while leaving the region US will try to inflict as much damage on Pakistan and Afghanistan both. so attacks in both the countries by US/NATO will be increased

Thats what I am saying.

Your colleagues are talking of making a graveyard for Americans.

Well graveyard it might be, but certainly not of the Americans.

This is the advantage of fighting a war thousands of miles away from your own mainland PLUS using unmanned killing machines.

The US, on the contrary, looks forward to scale it up. Good for us, bad for terrorists and their supporters.

I am not sure it is good for us.

If the heat in Afghanistan/Pakistan becomes unbearable for the terrorists, they might all land up in Kashmir.

Thats what I am saying.

This is the advantage of fighting a war thousands of miles away from your own mainland PLUS using unmanned killing machines.

The drone attacks are already proving counter-productive to the US efforts, as they produce more terrorists than kill them, & the situation for the US in Afghanistan is getting worse day by day.

Thats what I am saying.

Mark that advantage is indeed they have but again their wrong policies are burdening their own people viz a viz taxes and with massive debt from China what do you think for how long US will run its economy on Wars in other countries ???

Vietnam, Iraq-Kuwait, Iraq and Afghanistan war tell me what US has gained ???

The thing is though, the drone attacks are already proving counter-productive to the US efforts, as they produce more terrorists than kill them, & the situation for the US in Afghanistan is getting worse day by day.

The Americans are talking of increasing the drone attacks. Your govt recently accepted that the drone attacks have been effective and they have killed many terrorists.

yes it is .. proxy going on... but in limited area ... (its with Musharaf ***** agreement) because of that today's Army already suffer .. but ... Americans who try to hide her mistakes @ End and blame pakistan for the LOST in kind of (WAR direct with PAKISTAN) its not possible..

Bhai saab, aapki proxy ho ya meri proxy ya koi teesre ki, marne wali to Pakistan ki janata hai!

Shayad aapko pata nahi, ye tactics hoti hain warfare ki. America utna khul ke kabhi nahi ladega jitna aap soch rahe hain. Abhi kal hi kissi ne naya thread shuru kiya tha - America's wishlist for Pakistan. Vo Baluchistan me drone attacks ki permission chaahte hain. Ho sakta hai Kayani sahab permission de dein. Fir 4 saal baad aap ke jaisa koi naya ID bana ke aayega aur bolega, "its with Kayani ***** agreement because of that today's Army already suffer"

Kahani chalti rahegi, aur aap kahte rahenge ki America open war kar ke dikhaye. Pakistan ke kharab economic halaat ussi war ka nateeza hain. War to kab ka chala hua hai, aur aap soch rahe hain America ko attack karna baaki hai.

The Americans are talking of increasing the drone attacks.

Yes, which is undoing their efforts in Afghanistan. Taliban has infiltrated into the Afghan forces. Afghan pilots are shooting US troops in Kabul now, security personnel are letting 500 Taliban escape in Kandahar. The situation for America is getting worse everyday unfortunately.

Your govt recently accepted that the drone attacks have been effective and they have killed many terrorists.

But there is more collateral damage. Tell me, which "high-valued" targets have the drones killed over all these years besides Baitullah Mehsud?

Mark that advantage is indeed they have but again their wrong policies are burdening their own people viz a viz taxes and with massive debt from China what do you think for how long US will run its economy on Wars in other countries ???

Forget wrong policies. They have been doing this for the last several decades and will continue to do so in the future. Dont bank too much on China buying US debt or whatever that is, world economics is too difficult to understand and discuss in a forum.

The fact is the US (with Petraeus now at CIA) is gonna put Pakistan on the gas. Trying times ahead for your country.

Yes, which is undoing their efforts in Afghanistan.

But there is more collateral damage. Tell me, which "high-valued" targets have the drones killed over all these years besides Baitullah Mehsud?

Your govt should answer that question in bold.

Still the Americans have enough leverage in Afghanistan to atleast continue using the drones against Pakistan.

Thats what I am saying.

sir i agreed with your point about fight on our land but it will finish American POWER in whole Asia and Middleast. Pakistan and India have very very big advantage because of RUSSIA and CHINA. Americans will not able to open DIRECT war with Pakistan (like they want).

Forget wrong policies. They have been doing this for the last several decades and will continue to do so in the future. Dont bank too much on China buying US debt or whatever that is, world economics is too difficult to understand and discuss in a forum.

The fact is the US (with Petraeus now at CIA) is gonna put Pakistan on the gas. Trying times ahead for your country.

They have to put Afghanistan 'on the gas' (whatever that means) first. The last time I remember, it was an Afghan pilot (a Taliban sympathizer) that shot & killed 8 US troops in Kabul, & it were the security personnel in Kandahar that let 500 Taliban escape from prison. If the US cannot even stop the Taliban from infiltrating into the Afghan forces in 10 years, what chances does it have against Pakistan?

Do you really think these wars which are totally against Islamic countries was only US decision ? lol (you missed the country who is the most smallest but most powerfull) ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom