What's new

Spymaster Petraeus may inflame ties with Pakistan

I only know when thing f*** the Govt orders.. Army will hit back if any kind of American (attack from Afghanistan) to Pakistan... this will be extremely hardcore fight... a massive American gravyard = AFGHANISTAN anykind of paanga bazi will create massive ... MASSIVE military action in Asia ... in which CHINA RUSSIA many other powers will be involve.. i dont think so any kind of mistake from American side (like Attacking pakistan from afghanistan)... this will b completely finish power of US in whole Asia and Middleast!

The funny thing is that some Pakistani apologists & Indians here cannot decide whether the Pakistani Army is too submissive to the US or too strong for its own liking. According to Pakistani apologists, it's increasingly known that the US has been extremely displeased with the Pakistani Army & the intelligence about their alleged 'connections' with militants. They have tried to label the ISI as a terrorist organization, tried to do everything to pressure the ISI into doing what it wants. And then there are some people here that say the Pakistani Army/ISI is on the payroll of the US, releasing Raymond Davis & too submissive to the wishes of the US. It is a clear contradiction. So which one is it?

I only know when thing f*** the Govt orders.. Army will hit back if any kind of American (attack from Afghanistan) to Pakistan... this will be extremely hardcore fight... a massive American gravyard = AFGHANISTAN anykind of paanga bazi will create massive ... MASSIVE military action in Asia ... in which CHINA RUSSIA many other powers will be involve.. i dont think so any kind of mistake from American side (like Attacking pakistan from afghanistan)... this will b completely finish power of US in whole Asia and Middleast!

What makes you think that the Americans will only limit the action to Afghanistan. If push comes to shove I am pretty sure they will have no qualms about crossing the Durand line. Then Pakistan might just become another Afghanistan.

Where will this jingoistic talks gonna take you?

There was one thread which clearly mentioned that recently IMF sanctioned 11.2 USD loan to Pakistan only after White House intervened.

And even with all this you think you can send the Americans to the graveyards !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What makes you think that the Americans will only limit the action to Afghanistan. If push comes to shove I am pretty sure they will have no qualms about crossing the Durand line. Then Pakistan might just become another Afghanistan.

You would wish that, but that unfortunately won't happen.

There was one thread which clearly mentioned that recently IMF sanctioned 11.2 USD loan to Pakistan only after White House intervened.

And even with all this you think you can send the Americans to the graveyards !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afghanistan has already served as the graveyard for the US as it did for the Soviet Union, so no, Pakistan cannot serve as the graveyard for the US.

Americans already operated Drone (Inside PAkistan) and If army will decide to kickoff Americans its not a big deal! we already halt Supply for 2 days and few months back when American came on the table when they killed 2 Pakistani soilders @ PAk/Afghan Border and miltary stop Nato Supplies .. What america did thn ?? "DAILOG WITH PAKISTAN ARMY". Its not about the money its about the country who fight AMERICA Bullsh*T war "WITH NO OBJECTIVE" and if objective thn its clearly "Destroy PAkistan".

In AFghanistan who dont have anything already US LOST ANOTHER WAR in her life!!! same like Vietnam Iraq and Now Afghanistan... and you are telling us that PAkistan a country who have huge amount of nuclear and other missiles full equipped Professional Army along with 17 crore people will lost the war against America who even not capable to win war in Iraq and Afghanistan wow! impressive love your under estimate (Pakistan) thinking as usual from Indian member! lol

Afghanistan has already served as the graveyard for the US as it did for the Soviet Union, so no, Pakistan cannot serve as the graveyard for the US.

The Americans are very much alive and your killing your own ppl, they were doing it from Pakistan right now and they might start doing it from Afghanistan now.

Seems you have not read the article properly.

But it is already an ongoing phenomenon in the form of drone attacks, is it not?

In AFghanistan who dont have anything already US LOST ANOTHER WAR in her life!!! same like Vietnam Iraq and Now Afghanistan... and you are telling us that PAkistan a country who have huge amount of nuclear and other missiles full equipped Professional Army along with 17 crore people will lost the war against America who even not capable to win war in Iraq and Afghanistan wow! impressive love your under estimate (Pakistan) thinking as usual from Indian member! lol

The americans might be retreating from Afghanistan but their attacks in Pakistan are no where near going down.

But it is already an ongoing phenomenon in the form of drone attacks, is it not?

yes it is .. proxy going on... but in limited area ... (its with Musharaf ***** agreement) because of that today's Army already suffer .. but ... Americans who try to hide her mistakes @ End and blame pakistan for the LOST in kind of (WAR direct with PAKISTAN) its not possible..

The americans might be retreating from Afghanistan but their attacks in Pakistan are no where near going down.

My personal assessment is that while leaving the region US will try to inflict as much damage on Pakistan and Afghanistan both. so attacks in both the countries by US/NATO will be increased

Most of the drone attacks take place in North Waziristan anyways, which is less than 0.5% of Pakistan in terms of land area.

The US, on the contrary, looks forward to scale it up. Good for us, bad for terrorists and their supporters.

Bad for the majority, the innocent civilians killed by the drone attacks, aka "collateral damage"?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom