What's new

Spring between Turkey and Israel. Happy new Year

Israel must not share any military tech with terrorist nations such as turkey!

SOM cruise missiles and all other turkis tech in electronics is in result of Israel help in Popeye cruise missile co-manufacturing in Turkey

Relationships will improve on a diplomatic level no doubt. The players in the region are using their cards against Turkey, and so it will be forced to reconcile with Israel sooner or later. The Israeli's have already expressed their willingness to work together with Turkey if i'm not mistaken.

@500 @Archdemon @DavidSling
Israel and turkey will both profit from improving the relations between them.
Israel side
Israel will earn a strong and close (geographical) ally in a troubled region.
Israel will export it's gas to turkey and probably to other countries in europe.
Israel and Turkey will cooperate on regional issues and on other economic,industry(mostly military) matters.
Israel will earn more political power thro gas deals.
Turkey side
Turkey and Israel got common ground on many middle eastern issues.
Turkey will retain it's position as gas provider to the rest of the EU.
Turkey will be able to benefit from Israel's experience in modern warfare and technology like before.
Turkey will gain a strong regional ally in a troubled time.
United States
Two of it's close allies will cooperate together
Nato and EU

Besides, improving relations with Israel will help Turkey improve relations with Egypt, which is another strong and stable ally in the ME

Last edited:
Israel side
Israel will earn a strong and close (geographical) in a troubled region.
Israel will export it's gas to turkey and probably to other countries in europe.
Israel and Turkey will cooperate on regional issues and on other economic,industry(mostly military) matters.
Turkey side
Turkey will be able to benefit from Israel's experience in modern warfare and technology like before.
Turkey will gain a strong regional allie in a troubled time.
United States

:tup: Exact. Point by point. But beware LIEBERMANN he is a Putin clone.

Israel side
Israel will earn a strong and close (geographical) in a troubled region.
Turkey side
Turkey will gain a strong regional allie in a troubled time.
United States

The Palestinians
Won't get anything.

(Just in case someone here thinks Israel is going to "lift up the blockade" or something like that.)

SOM cruise missiles and all other turkis tech in electronics is in result of Israel help in Popeye cruise missile co-manufacturing in Turkey

Can you prove this statement or we may consider it as your aszjob? If Turkish nation is a terrorist nation, your nation is biggest terrorist nation. And plus rapist nation too. So we humans must annihilate your entire nation.

How pity is that an Indian here insulting us. I believe you must clean up your filthy country and people first then come here.

Both countries had provided each other with much needed reliable and resourceful friendship in this shithole of a region for decades until the "misunderstanding" of Mavi Marmara, which was a shame really. But since we are about to manage leaving those behind us, hopefully the thriving relationship between Turkey and Israel will resume after such a long and unnecessary break. I'm personally looking forward to it.

Both countries had provided each other with much needed reliable and resourceful friendship in this shithole of a region for decades until the "misunderstanding" of Mavi Marmara, which was a shame really. But since we are about to manage leaving those behind us, hopefully the thriving relationship between Turkey and Israel will resume after such a long and unnecessary break. I'm personally looking forward to it.

I doubt it, not under this government. They can trick people very easily as the media is in there hands and like in every country there is a very large proportion of people who are kind of stupid or kindly have no idea of politics and use their emotions instead of brain. For the current government, Palestine is more important than Turkmens in Syria, Iraq, Qataris are probably more important than Azerbaijan.

I doubt it, not under this government. They can trick people very easily as the media is in there hands and like in every country there is a very large proportion of people who are kind of stupid or kindly have no idea of politics and use their emotions instead of brain. For the current government, Palestine is more important than Turkmens in Syria, Iraq, Qataris are probably more important than Azerbaijan.

I don't think so. The fact that Palestine and anti-Israeli rhetoric has been widely used by the AKP government doesn't mean we would give up from our own interests for the sake of Palestine. That's why economic relations between Turkey and Israel was mostly unaffected from the diplomatic mess created by Erdogan. He successfully used anti Israeli rhetoric to muster political support from precisely those kinds of people; who use their emotions instead of their brains that is. We have seen it in Davos, we have seen it post Mavi Marmara. Those two events at the very least doubled Erdogan's popularity both at home and in the Muslim world.

It seems that Palestine has outlived its usefulness for the AKP government, but mostly for Erdogan. Hence the new developments with Israel...

This is called changing colors and practical real politik...When the situation arises, the Islamic nation, are ready to have a relationship with Israel to protect their interests and compromise on their stand that no muslim can deal with Israel...

It is not like i am not supporting the move...but i can see the level of hypocrisy and how the poor Palestine people has been played out in the hands of different Islamic nations where each nation used Palestine issue as their bargaining point without changing the Palestine situation too much...This is called as when reality bites, every one looks for their own shelter...

Back
Top Bottom